4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Am I right to think there is no limit to the attributes of the NPC ?
I have spend time to put the cousin on the good side and now I can't have all Nora's special potions. Any solutions except restarting ?
Having negative love for Nora's potions isn't easy... any advice ?
Use the built in cheat system and your golden.
That is since you went the good way, I don't see any use for those potions anyway and will never use them so I also go the good route with her.

slobber

May 19, 2019
quiestion about monitoring nanobots - What is the "life" of these nanobots?
is this a one-time use and then they live independently in the host body and report information to the main computer of the “corporation”?
unless it's been changed, the monitor nanobots will last as long as the serum lasts. so if you use a serum with self-replicating, stable reageants etc etc to last a long long time, they'll be monitored for a long long time.

Reactions: ramvivat

Exed010

May 29, 2022
Excuse me
Are there any possible to adjust every girls to wear only 1 costumes and they will never change until MC order them?
I tried to order them to stay naked not wearing anything but only spiked collar, Most of them do it but some of them do not
Somestimes when I'd skipped times and go to check some of them, I saw some of them still wearing some cloths or underwear
Anybody know how to figure it out?

May 30, 2019
Excuse me
Are there any possible to adjust every girls to wear only 1 costumes and they will never change until MC order them?
I tried to order them to stay naked not wearing anything but only spiked collar, Most of them do it but some of them do not
Somestimes when I'd skipped times and go to check some of them, I saw some of them still wearing some cloths or underwear
Anybody know how to figure it out?
You can change their wardrobe - including deleting outfits - when you give them a command. It's in the middle part of the menu when you interact with characters. I haven't tried to limit characters to one costume, but that might work.

And, at the workplace, you change uniforms (including deleting them) from the CEO office.

Reactions: Exed010
May 30, 2023
Is the city hall official bugged to be unable to go beyond oral? I can't seem to break any new taboos / get access to those options with her.

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
At the bar when you "Order a drink for..." in the list there's some unknown people with "???" tag that were not in the location (it adds 1 to the world known and max population)

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Just mixed my city official serum, will test it soon.
Futuristic (Permanent Bimbofication, Mind Control Agent, Body Monitoring Nanobots, Aunty Potential, Pheromone Therapy, Exotic Ingredients, Clinical testing procedures, Low volatility Reagents, Self replicating agents, Lovers Attraction) Side Effects Uncontrollable Arousal +20 Sluttinness Oxytocin Increment +1 Love/turn if love <40)
Even side effects are great. Tested on the strippers with success, will make an attention bust to call for Penelope.

Migl

Oct 7, 2017
Is the city hall official bugged to be unable to go beyond oral? I can't seem to break any new taboos / get access to those options with her.
Should be the same as with the other "special" characters, four times blowjob and you can go further. Look in their stats how often you had what.

May 30, 2023
Should be the same as with the other "special" characters, four times blowjob and you can go further. Look in their stats how often you had what.
7 blowjobs, still no other options.

She's already my girlfriend / poly, and has moved into the mansion, so I'm really not sure what's going on.

busoni

Mar 15, 2022
I'm loving the continuation of this game. I got some issues where I seem to be stucked and I'm not sure if it could be just that I have yet to discover the right trigger conditions or it could be bugged. Since the info includes some of the things you unlock, i will put it in spoilers as to not rob people of the surprise (if any left to be surprised by them).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: nevermind this bit, I checked the github code, saw they are pngs... pulling the thread on Discord channel i saw it's all made with Daz... will keep following the breadcrumbs till I get to the witch house...

*And now, out of spoilers and for curiosity' sake... is there anywhere an information source for how the game models are created and injected on the game?. I like the gameplay of this game so much that I would like to dabble a bit on modding it and what I feel is the weakest point is the models and animations (or lack thereof). I would like to start by replacing the nightmare inducing BJ faces, but I wouldn't mind having an informed starting point instead of just throwing myself onto the code. I remember the creator was testing a new generation system, but not sure if it was just not viable. For the clipping of clothes and different breast sizes, I can imagine it's a matter of layers, but if there is any work done on it, could save me some hours of delving.*

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the long post.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2019
7 blowjobs, still no other options.

She's already my girlfriend / poly, and has moved into the mansion, so I'm really not sure what's going on.
I suggest doing each project once, like if you do it with her this time, keep doing it with oral sex until the end, and the next time with licking until the end. I went to the movies and ate a few times. Because I have the same situation as you, and I don't know what's wrong. So do each option once, and if you don't have a new option yet, do it again, and eventually a new option will come out.

Exed010

May 29, 2022
You can change their wardrobe - including deleting outfits - when you give them a command. It's in the middle part of the menu when you interact with characters. I haven't tried to limit characters to one costume, but that might work.

And, at the workplace, you change uniforms (including deleting them) from the CEO office.
Maybe this is the most frustrating thing in game when I set all girls outfit is stay nude and wearing only slave collar but some of them not follow the order, somestime I go to sleep or skip times and I see some of them wearing lingeries or clothes again even I order them to stop wearing dresses and underwear, I'd tired to change their outfit everytimes I see them
Anybody know how to order all girl stay nudity all the times?
I mean anytimes I meet them and they aren't wearing any clothes pieces anymore
That's what I want
View attachment bandicam 2023-10-25 20-31-18-891.mp4

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Bug report; Don't know how I made it but with Christine Lavardin (the cop) I was able to have hate and Dislike Skimpy outfits at the same time (and if I weaken hate I have 2 Dislike skimpy outfits). Already happens once but I don't know how, h to get rid of it.ad weaken the dislike
EDIT: Found the problem there's a Skimpy Outfits and a Skimpy Outfit without a S at the end

Last edited:

slobber

May 19, 2019
Exed010 if i wanted them nude but with a collar I'd definitely approach them and change their wardrobe until it only has that one outfit. Also you'd want max sluttiness, love not wearing anything, love showing tits, love showing butt

can't help on the new quests/story/mechanics etc since I haven't played the new version yet. I'm still enjoying 0.51.3.1

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Still wondering how to unlock Ellie anal actions.
Tried the cage in the BDSM club but it seems not to work, it increases anal actions but don't break taboos.
Any help ?

Also the command actions needs energy to be available even if some actions like "drink a serum" don't use energy

slobber

May 19, 2019
Zabutnik 80 turns isn't enough? :eek: I get 80 turns pretty easily on my serums

betatesterFP which version are you playing? i think the main command that requires energy is the sex ones/bj etc. the rest like ward robe, strip, etc don't take energy.

how far did you progress Ellie's story?

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes