4.70 star(s) 55 Votes
Nov 23, 2017
So it's a hack, but there's an issue with some of the serums that try to call hair_colour_change_on_turn if you're playing the Beta.

The original code was just:
Code:
change_per_turn = 1.0 / (serum.duration - 1)
I changed it to
Code:
if (serum.duration == 1):
    serum.duration = 2;
change_per_turn = 1.0 / (serum.duration - 1)
Without that change was getting divide float by zero errors sometimes. Attaching my _serum_traits_ren.py file in a rar which you can just unzip it into the game\major_game_classes\serum_related\serums and replace the existing if anyone else runs into the same problem I did.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can you tell Emily's mom what to do? Kept eating at night but didn't make any progress
Same as with all the other girls, take her our to lunch then take her to the movies and last take her out for dinner and you should have her ready for anything.
Plus talking, flirt to her in-between.

• Hey there
Reactions: tiannanjianshen
Dec 7, 2019
Same as with all the other girls, take her our to lunch then take her to the movies and last take her out for dinner and you should have her ready for anything.
Dude, do I chat, praise, flirt, etc., including dinner and movies, or only kiss and oral sex are two options, is there another hidden mechanism?

Dec 7, 2019
Oh, I see, there is still a number of times to calculate, do a lot of times, the third choice finally came out

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 3016559

the glove on the tits has some problems
Its not the glove but the over inflated tractor trailer tire tits, when the tits are bigger than the head makes it look like crap.

((Yes overlays of a lot of the clothes show like that.))
(((One of the reason I don't use gloves anymore.)))

I would say it's one happy glove ;)
But joking aside, there are some issues with clothing in this game.
"Some", a lot of the clothing have problems in this game with a lot of clipping.

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
it wasn't a critic but just a bug report. The clothes work well most of the time and some corrections will be enough to make it perfect.

Reactions: AXELXX

Stillbrook13

Dec 22, 2022
Does no one else get where the game freezes and has to be killed off? It usually happens to me when an event is about to happen as I go to sleep, but sometimes it's not even then. This has been across numerous versions of the game in the last 6 months. Luckily the auto save gets me back to the previous day else I'd give up.

handholder01

Jun 10, 2020
Can we get in any way a changelog that is more legible or at the very least, compact for the bimonthly updates? Don't want to have to try and figure it out through Gitgud

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Alexia (the coffee girl) has one bug.
Even if she is in MC harem and has ditched her boyfriend and the significant other is the MC having coffee with her means you met her boyfriend, even if his name is None

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Is there anywhere I can find a summed up list of new features for the update? The link in Changelog is unreadable to someone who's not actively in development, and I don't want to download a new version and play guess to see what's new...

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
I had met a girl working in a store that has a hot behavior and it was hinted to employ her in the supplies department.
But I haven't noted her name and now I can't remember it.
Can somebody help me?
EDIT Fond her Candace "Candi" Hooper

Also
- is there event for the cop girl?
- the best way to handle Penelope Müller the lawyer that comes if attention is too high?

Last edited:

Migl

Oct 7, 2017
I had met a girl working in a store that has a hot behavior and it was hinted to employ her in the supplies department.
But I haven't noted her name and now I can't remember it.
Can somebody help me?
EDIT Fond her Candace "Candi" Hooper

Also
- is there event for the cop girl?
- the best way to handle Penelope Müller the lawyer that comes if attention is too high?

- Cop Girl: Have sex in public with a lot of people that watch and see what happens
- City rep: As with other girls, get her love high, give her serums, lewd her :)

Dec 7, 2019
Mom already works for me, but when you go to Vandenberg, you tell the usher you want to see someone, Mom still pops up on the list, and you choose to see her and the usher tells you he's not in the building. I don't know if it's a BUG, but I'd better report it.

Nigonito

May 10, 2017
Hello guys,

Just a quick question, I didn't help the mother enough to get the promotion, I was to focus on the business, do I get an another chance to get this mission or will I have to start again if I want to do it ?

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Am I right to think there is no limit to the attributes of the NPC ?
I have spend time to put the cousin on the good side and now I can't have all Nora's special potions. Any solutions except restarting ?
Having negative love for Nora's potions isn't easy... any advice ?

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes