4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

ZacariasF100

Nov 1, 2022
Does anyone know how to advance Lily's progress?When I asked Jennifer for a shirtless pictures on InstaPic she always says it will be banned.Is there any special options should I chose?

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
Does anyone know how to advance Lily's progress?When I asked Jennifer for a shirtless pictures on InstaPic she always says it will be banned.Is there any special options should I chose?
Take instapic pics with Lilly for a week and let her keep the money also ask for spcial pics via phone. Then when mom ask about Lilly having money dont cover for Lilly then go to sleep that night and continue the story

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
ok so, i've discovered something. the old fertility code works, BUT, only if they have more (or maybe even less) than 1% fertility. it's quite odd

berlino69

Oct 14, 2018
Last time I played the game there was a feature to rename the girls. Was this feature deleted? Cant find it anymore...

Jan 7, 2018
You mean during the InstaPic sessions with Jennifer and Lily? After get a little friendlier and get your tits out you should have another dialogue option.
If Jennifer refuses, and the options are greyed-out, it means that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw, I guess it's time for a comprehensive guideline / walkthrough. There are so many special characters and events, random events, time-based events, sluttiness/love/obedience-related events, hints in the form of tooltips and the story progression tab, random likes and dislikes that either facilitate or ruin certain events...

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Why is everyone's pregnancy chance 1% even if I use fertility boosts? I have realistic pregnancy on and the girls are not on the pill but everyone is 1%. What gives?

berlino69

Oct 14, 2018
With the cheat menu you can do it. Tough it doesn't apply on every event
Thanks. Unfortunatly it doesnt work for most NPCs (Stephanie, Sarah etc.) Can I change NPC names too?
I also want to rename "Moms Bedroom" cause I dont like this incest stuff. Is there a way to rename locations?

• Haha
Reactions: Inkheepurr

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks. Unfortunatly it doesnt work for most NPCs (Stephanie, Sarah etc.) Can I change NPC names too?
I also want to rename "Moms Bedroom" cause I dont like this incest stuff. Is there a way to rename locations?
There is a non incest mod on the discord that can also change your behaviour with jennifer. You might want to have a look at that, just read description well if would enhance game for you or not.

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
Why is everyone's pregnancy chance 1% even if I use fertility boosts? I have realistic pregnancy on and the girls are not on the pill but everyone is 1%. What gives?
This was a change made a little while back, and it seems to be one of the less popular ones. The only time the effective fertility chance changes in realistic mode now is during the character's fertile window (+/- 2 days from their peak day). While I agree this is probably more realistic, it seems like something that should be applied before calculating in fertility serums, since fertility serums aren't exactly realistic themselves, and are kind of a major part of the game. Maybe an interesting compromise would be a serum trait called forced ovulation that moved the fertility window up to the current date.

berlino69

Oct 14, 2018
There is a non incest mod on the discord that can also change your behaviour with jennifer. You might want to have a look at that, just read description well if would enhance game for you or not.
Okay, thank you, I will have a look at the mod.
Anyone knows how to change NPCs names (Jennifer, Stephanie, Sarah, Alexia etc.)?

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
a bug: on the trance panel.
Reveal an opinion isn't available if you know all the normal opinions you can't click on it even if you still have unknown sexy opinions.
You can't sleep in the harem mansion, you pass the night in an empty house... so sad
I have put everybody in the harem mansion but apparently there's no way to send them home again for events. Is there a code for that ?

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
How can I add a family member to an npc that doesn't have one? Old the_person.generate_mother command doesn't work

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes