4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Is there a way to advance days in game?
Go into the cheat down the bottom of the screen. In the cheat screen if you look up at the top right hand corner you can see:

D: Monday, T: Morning, End Day

Clicking on each one will change the Day, Time and End the day respectively. May break things though? I haven't really found the need to use it much.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
hello again people, I have yet another question, it seems alexa's introduction event did not trigger is there a way to manually trigger it via console commands?

kakaze_blank

Apr 1, 2023
What triggers the personal serums in this version? I have steph's sister recruited, but she hasn't triggered her unlock the way I remember. I've pushed her a bit down her obedience and lust quests.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Can someone explain to me why, birth control suppression, fertility enhancement and human breeding hormones not working in a serum?
I have tried it on different characters but the percentage never changes even though the characters are not even on birth control
what am I missing?
and for that matter why is their fertility cycle is locked?
ahh my question was answered on 15th of september by slick97 ,now I have to find a way to make it "normal" again
correct answer go for semi realistic if you want your hormones work constantly people
If you need to change to "semi realistic", something is messed up.

90% of serums traits are to alter the normal body metabolism, (thats the game about FFS) so if that formula can't bypass pregnancy realism settings, it should be fixed.
Sativa Menendez and company keep showing up (as usual) in interviews, ignoring search parameters, even after turn Patreon chars off, BTW.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoZEr
Dec 7, 2019
Is the city attorney a special female character? She only has basic options such as kissing and touching, but there is no specific task, and there is no way to further guide.

Dec 7, 2019
After the removal of birth control, the girl only has a poor 1% chance of ring pregnancy, I managed three are 1%, I think it is not a coincidence, even if the drink to improve fertility of the potion ring pregnancy probability is not displayed on the panel. I chose the real mode.

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
What triggers the personal serums in this version? I have steph's sister recruited, but she hasn't triggered her unlock the way I remember. I've pushed her a bit down her obedience and lust quests.
I would like to know the same...i already finished her story and still no serums for MC and still cant build the serum testing room or what is was called and it says i need to progress in story....

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I would like to know the same...i already finished her story and still no serums for MC and still cant build the serum testing room or what is was called and it says i need to progress in story....
I had the same happen to me. Started a new game and both instances then worked. The testing room happens quite early in the game, Steph will show you the room that she discovered and then you can buy the policy. Ashley and her serums just happened not long after hiring her, I don't remember doing anything special to activate it. Maybe you were already past those scenes to begin with if you later updated your game. One thing that I find happens a lot to me when starting a new game is that if I don't delete all persistent save files from my pc, then new events don't happen.

xDuckSx

Mar 7, 2020
I had the same happen to me. Started a new game and both instances then worked. The testing room happens quite early in the game, Steph will show you the room that she discovered and then you can buy the policy. Ashley and her serums just happened not long after hiring her, I don't remember doing anything special to activate it. Maybe you were already past those scenes to begin with if you later updated your game. One thing that I find happens a lot to me when starting a new game is that if I don't delete all persistent save files from my pc, then new events don't happen.
Well maybe i need to delete older saves than because i started a new game and than never got the serum testing room and no MC serums from stephs sister....i will try again and thx for your reply

ZacariasF100

Nov 1, 2022
U should use the "advance the research" before T1, NO "have a breakthough".Then work at the company.

kakaze_blank

Apr 1, 2023
Interesting, I got the serum testing room but no MC serums. I advanced research the normal way- by dosing Steph, then doing gigs for Nora, then finally testing the 3... subjects.

Dec 7, 2019
If you want to express the process make a serum that increases obedience then have her follow you when she raides the busness then have fun and the morning starts again.
Dude, when you talk to her, do you want to use the "flirt" option on the left or the "seduce her" option on the right?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
quiestion about monitoring nanobots - What is the "life" of these nanobots?
is this a one-time use and then they live independently in the host body and report information to the main computer of the “corporation”?

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes