4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
If the OP has been updated with the new version, shouldn't it appear on the "Latest Games & Updates" page? I'm saying it because it doesn't appear as a new update, and searching for it shows it as updated three months ago. I only realized the game had been updated because I decided to check the OP for the beta version, maybe other people are in a similar situation

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
How to unlock the Exhibitionism fetish in the nanobot projeckts? Anyone knows?
the texan is developing those, give her the fetish by pumping her full of exhib serum traits to unlock. but verify the effect is available, the version im still playing is stating WIP.

Sep 21, 2019
The lack of save compatibility between updates is a shame, I'll probably wait for a few updates before jumping back in.
Totally understand.
I feel like a broken record, but this is not the modders' fault, but rather due to what we have with the legacy code.
Honestly without the renpy console and the cheats I would also not grind between each major patch.

bridgebuilder

Apr 10, 2020
For whatever reason Candice's storyline doesn't progress past hiring her in the latest version for me. Her Love, Slut, and Obidence stats are all maxed out so I don't think it's a stat requirement thing. Does anyone know what I'm missing?

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
For whatever reason Candice's storyline doesn't progress past hiring her in the latest version for me. Her Love, Slut, and Obidence stats are all maxed out so I don't think it's a stat requirement thing. Does anyone know what I'm missing?
Until recently I hadn't played this game in a very long time, but I also can't progress her story after employing her. I'm sure I remember there was a scene where you took her to Cara to try out a huge dildo or something like that, as well as using a serum to un-bimbo her. I also remember a scene on Sunday mornings with Steph and Ashley in the coffee shop but I can't trigger that or else it's been removed. And then the Chemist scene, only had that trigger once in many of my restarts lol.

Orieni01

May 8, 2023
FWIW, I don't seem able to get Rebecca, now that she's an accountant, to show as hirable.

Also, pregnancy isn't my kink so I didn't activate that feature. I like Rebecca, so I tried to move her to girlfriend status, and was told that I couldn't unless I got her pregnant because she can't deal with Jennifer's response without a big excuse. Which seems more reasonable if I hadn't been able to get them into a threesome earlier. It might need a slightly smarter trigger condition.

wktos

Feb 3, 2019
Totally understand.
I feel like a broken record, but this is not the modders' fault, but rather due to what we have with the legacy code.
Honestly without the renpy console and the cheats I would also not grind between each major patch.
That's not true.
1. There is member of team fixated on all small spelling mistakes - as long it is in dialogs, I am ok with this. But I spotted that few times also name of variables and properties were changed - this is breaking saves.
2. Also loading saves functionality should have hook up to initialize all new variables and properties - so there will be no exceptions - "property not found" or "variable not found"
3. Code refactoring - in general and usually it is good, but sometimes (especially when changing classes and variables) it leads to incompatibilities. Again: of course loading saves can have hookup to fix, at least for last few versions.

Having option of accelerated start will be also nice feature.

Personally I really like that game but on purpose I am coming back to it every 4-6 months because I don't want to grind through.

PS. Option to have faster game play is really nice

Sep 21, 2019
That's not true.
1. There is member of team fixated on all small spelling mistakes - as long it is in dialogs, I am ok with this. But I spotted that few times also name of variables and properties were changed - this is breaking saves.
2. Also loading saves functionality should have hook up to initialize all new variables and properties - so there will be no exceptions - "property not found" or "variable not found"
3. Code refactoring - in general and usually it is good, but sometimes (especially when changing classes and variables) it leads to incompatibilities. Again: of course loading saves can have hookup to fix, at least for last few versions.

Having option of accelerated start will be also nice feature.

Personally I really like that game but on purpose I am coming back to it every 4-6 months because I don't want to grind through.

PS. Option to have faster game play is really nice
I see, thanks for telling us. I was under the impression that number 3 is the only way to go, but was too stupid to realize that number 2 was a possibility. Does the save system work like that? Is it just a problem of pattern matching? I have no clue.
As far as number 3 is concerned, I proposed earlier to use a different develop branch just for the refactoring. That way some form of beta can be trialed as long as it needs without affecting the rest of the development process.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
In the PC version I can change Lily's name, her room name and what the game calls her. I can't figure it out on the Android Tablet

Balla10

Feb 6, 2022
in the characther informations of the npc theres a (baby desire) its currently on 0 to all the girls how do i change it and how does it work?

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
FWIW, I don't seem able to get Rebecca, now that she's an accountant, to show as hirable.

Also, pregnancy isn't my kink so I didn't activate that feature. I like Rebecca, so I tried to move her to girlfriend status, and was told that I couldn't unless I got her pregnant because she can't deal with Jennifer's response without a big excuse. Which seems more reasonable if I hadn't been able to get them into a threesome earlier. It might need a slightly smarter trigger condition.
Same has just happened to me. Can't hire her for anything, plus she no longer shows on the location map when she is at home. But visit her house and she will be there to interact with as long as you don't want to hire her for anything.

Reactions: Orieni01

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
so what's the new fertility code for the command console? i tried the one from previous version but it doesn't seem to work on this one

also i can't load my save from prev version, i just get an error and if i ignore it i get kicked to the new game screen

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes