4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Have you met her in stripclub before it closed? for that you need to use blackmail option at least once if remember right and also stripclub does not close before you went there with Sarah on her path.
never were with sarah in the club.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Been trying to figure out how you get a characters love stat higher than 100 and I can't seem to find any sort of solution.

You can ask women who are merely dating someone else to leave their significant other for you. However, if the woman is engaged or married then that request requires a higher love (110 Love if engaged and 120 Love if married) but I simply cannot fgure out how you increase their love stat higher than 100. I created a serum with the +20 Love trait but that seems to have zero effect once the subject is at 100 Love, engaging in sex also doesn't increase their Love above 100, nor does trying to increase their Love when they're in a Trance. I even tried the Cheats but that doesn't allow you to increase Love over 100 either!

So how do you get their Love to 110 or 120 so that you can actually ask them to leave their significant other for you? Am I simply missing something somewhere or is that just not possible?

JoZEr

Apr 18, 2020
Been trying to figure out how you get a characters love stat higher than 100 and I can't seem to find any sort of solution.

You can ask women who are merely dating someone else to leave their significant other for you. However, if the woman is engaged or married then that request requires a higher love (110 Love if engaged and 120 Love if married) but I simply cannot fgure out how you increase their love stat higher than 100. I created a serum with the +20 Love trait but that seems to have zero effect once the subject is at 100 Love, engaging in sex also doesn't increase their Love above 100, nor does trying to increase their Love when they're in a Trance. I even tried the Cheats but that doesn't allow you to increase Love over 100 either!

So how do you get their Love to 110 or 120 so that you can actually ask them to leave their significant other for you? Am I simply missing something somewhere or is that just not possible?
I don't think you can do it with love, but you can adjust their opinion on "cheating on men" to lower the requirement below 100.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018

dont boost love with serum, i dont know if they fixed the lovepotion trait but i fucked up in the original game by making it part of the daily corporate dose and ended up with net loss when it timed out.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I don't think you can do it with love, but you can adjust their opinion on "cheating on men" to lower the requirement below 100.
Thanks for the reply. I hadn't thought about checking any opinions so I'll give that a try and see what happens. (y)

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
dont boost love with serum, i dont know if they fixed the lovepotion trait but i fucked up in the original game by making it part of the daily corporate dose and ended up with net loss when it timed out.
Yeah, I've been experimenting with traits and serums just to see what sort of weird effects I can come up with! o_O Not always easy to know just what will happen with certain combinations, especially if you haven't researched the traits enough to remove the chance of getting any flaws. Really should have taken notes or something to remind myself of what trait combos I've already tried! :unsure:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Pardonme
download new package, unpacked it
run
saves from LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc not work =(
is it ok or is it not normal?
if it ok - well i run new game
is if not ok - then now to get ok?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Pardonme
download new package, unpacked it
run
saves from LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.07.11-pc not work =(
is it ok or is it not normal?
if it ok - well i run new game
is if not ok - then now to get ok?
You may need to uncheck write protection on the save folder.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
How, according to the scenario, does incest appear in the MC family? everything is simple with my aunt. She herself, at a certain stage, when her aunt and cousin temporarily live in the Family’s house for some time, goes to bed with MC and as a result all sorts of “naughty thoughts” appear in his head. with aunt everything is simple. but what about your aunt and sister, as well as your cousin? MC himself, out of boredom, decided that “isn’t it time for me to fuck my sister, cousin and mother, my life is boring!” - I don’t really believe in this option. How is this supposed to happen?

Let's assume that I am a certain player who did not play LR1, and does not know that in the Family there already WAS a harem with incest in which both the sister and mother participated. will there be any hints as the game progresses? or maybe MC himself will remember the old days and tell the player about it, like “you know, dude, you know, in the good old days of LR1 there was incest in this family, you know, right? You know, well then go ahead, "You know what to do! Mom's and sister's bellies won't put babies in themselves"

umm will be events when i run into naked sister or mom. right? but this only nudity but not a sex. hmm but where is nudity there and thoughts about beauty and sexy-body of sister and mom, right?

ok. will wait for events.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
day 1 - night - laundry - fantasising about sister and masturbate with her panties... well i think MC remember about LR1 harem, i think... i think i not need the event for "REMEMBERING about incest"

i mean - is it logically ok this event laundry before sleep?

Reactions: 720NoScope

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
at first i get this message
View attachment 2966694

after i select YES (i trust this save's creator - because it's fucking ME! hehe)
That is a new addition to Renpy, it seems it is possible to open all sorts of files using Renpy including infected ones from the net by modifying a Renpy save.

A side effect seems to be that even if you say Yes you do not always get the changed file.

It is possible to get rid of this but it is sort of permanent and for all Renpy not just one.
Code:
The following is based on the assumption you are on Windows

goto: C:\Users\<active user here>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\tokens
create a backup of security_keys.txt
open security_keys.txt and replace the contents with: signing-key 
save security_keys.txt
close security_keys.txt
right click security_keys.txt
select properties, set attributes, readonly to true (that is put a ☑️ next to read only).
Now you will never get that message again.

Reactions: ramvivat

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Yeah, I've been experimenting with traits and serums just to see what sort of weird effects I can come up with! o_O Not always easy to know just what will happen with certain combinations, especially if you haven't researched the traits enough to remove the chance of getting any flaws. Really should have taken notes or something to remind myself of what trait combos I've already tried! :unsure:
nothing to do with a side effect, all effects have been hardcapped at some point but the trait code did not take heed of that and flatly subtracted these stats when theyre a trait effect, so adding several of these effects in short order substracts more than you gained.

190 love + 20 love potion = 200 love; timeout = 180 love.
190 love + 20 love potion + 20 love potion = 200 love; timeout = 160 love, etc.

Reactions: deepcool

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
All this talk about the visuals. I'm honestly ok even if this was done on Honey Select or no visuals tbh. It's the options/dialogue/expositions that make the game great for me. As mentioned before, Tristim and Starbuck are good at what they do. If anyone wants to donate time to do the visuals, by all means go ahead, then they'll probably realize how gargantuan the task is and how much work Vren had put into this initially.

HootieMcBoob
You have to talk to Candace to the point where she'll say "I'm worried about there being backlash from my boyfriend" and you do an inner monologue saying Ophelia can help out. There should be an option in the righthand column for Ophelia going forward "Talk to about Candace" or something. If you don't see that, you possibly have not completed the Candace part yet or your game is glitched.
Like i said, I got the "ophelia can help out" dialogue, but no option appears. Game is probably glitched then.
I'll try and bruteforce it somehow. Pribably a tag or something that isn't triggered.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
nothing to do with a side effect, all effects have been hardcapped at some point but the trait code did not take heed of that and flatly subtracted these stats when theyre a trait effect, so adding several of these effects in short order substracts more than you gained.

190 love + 20 love potion = 200 love; timeout = 180 love.
190 love + 20 love potion + 20 love potion = 200 love; timeout = 160 love, etc.
Ah, apologies, I wasn't trying to infer that the problem you had was due to a side effect, I was merely making a somewhat generic comment about how you can't foresee how a serum may turn out if you haven't spent hours upon hours researching each and every trait to the point where your mastery level of every trait removes the chance of getting a side effect.

slobber

May 19, 2019
GrizzlyUK
One of the tricks I do to increase the competency of traits is I make a "test" serum. Literally load it up with as many extra traits and the traits I plan to utilize as possible. It'll be full of flaws.

Then I pick one person to be my guinea pig and I give the test to that person. (body monitor nanobots help too) I then proceed to follow her through the day and talk/flirt/compliment the person like no tomorrow.

Your favorite traits will be flawless in no time.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes