4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Can someone explain what these Settings (In-game Preferences) mean?
Embedded NTR
Game Speed
MC Non Con

Haven't played in a while so I'm completely clueless.
Somewhat self-explanatory, but still want to be sure I'm not misunderstanding them.

Edit 1: Only had to play through the standard "intro" (Start a new game), for some explanations.
So used to that not being a thing I defaulted to asking about it.

Edit 2: Query for anyone who knows: What would happen if you set the Body Type, Cup Size, etc. settings for randomly generated characters to 0?
Edit 3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit 4: Game seems to be running so much more smoothly compared to the last time I played.

Last edited:
Reactions: RandomFapinator

bob765h

Jan 2, 2019
Can someone explain what these Settings (In-game Preferences) mean?
Embedded NTR
Not really NTR with girlfriends (maybe one day).
Just mom and sister have their own sexual life like all other women in the game. When you sleep at home, they can meet a friend, only in text.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Not really NTR with girlfriends (maybe one day).
Just mom and sister have their own sexual life like all other women in the game. When you sleep at home, they can meet a friend, only in text.
Ah so it's basically one of the old options in the mod settings page from a while ago.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
hmm i dont think i ever came across a bug like that. but... usually i made serums that were way stronger and effective than the blue purple red anyways xD

edit: i dont think i ever used "check stock". i only used the production stockpile
edit2: yeah just checked my game. dont see any check stock or whatnot. only production stockpile and it's never had anything weird.
In the early part of the game you can't really create the best serums because you haven't unlocked the higher tiers of research, so recreating the Blue, Purple and Red serums is an easy way to get some basic serums for use early on. I have a number of custom serums that I create later on, once I've unlocked and researched all tiers, especially the top tiers you obtain from Nora. With the right combination of traits obtained from Nora you can create some of the best possible serums! Well, I'm guessing those are still as effective as they were 3 years ago, I've not yet gotten far enough into the game to actually see how they perform nowadays.

"Check Stock" is the button at the bottom of the company stats over on the left side of the screen. Top part is the player related stuff: Outfit Manager; Check Inventory; Character Sheet; Perk Sheet; plus the player stats. Middle section is the Goal Information. Bottom section is the company stuff: company name; Employee Count; Company Funds; etc. The very bottom button is "Check Stock". When you click on it you get a new window that shows the total serums you have waiting to be sold or sitting in your production stockpile, basically it's your total business stock. That button can be clicked any time, anywhere, you don't need to be in any of your company areas.

slobber

May 19, 2019
GrizzlyUK
I mean, just a +20 love / +10 sluttiness is probably better than the red/purp/blue if I remember right.

Yeah never used the check stock. I always just went with the stockpile xD

Apr 21, 2018
Notice they upped the master branch's version today, so this is the promised sept release I guess. Checked the code on Jennifer, they added the part about hiring her but no boss fucking, shame

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I think they need to make the art switch or some kind of major code update to the game before I get interested again. Making small character updates or QoL updates aren't enough reason to download given the amount of time it takes to play.

Are the art updates scheduled for a release?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I know what the columns are for when viewing the Production Stockpile. The problem I had was that two Serums were showing as 0 in there (under both columns) but when viewing the Check Stock (button on bottom left on the main interface) that was showing the two serums as having quantities.
1. make sure the autosell is off
2. i dont know if true but maybe theyve been moved to the marketing department for sales but they couldnt peddle them out. i think they remain in the production stores then, but its a possibility.
or its some rounding error, you got 0.5 serum or something.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LabRats2Reformulate-2023.09
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
how do yyou buy the strip club
1. make contact with starbuck (sexshop owner)
2. wait for dollhouse owner to scram with the money (strip is closed for tax evation)
3. bank eventualy contacts starbuck
4. starbuck comes to you
5. you get the option to buy the strip

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
2. wait for dollhouse owner to scram with the money (strip is closed for tax evation)
4. starbuck comes to you
Not sure where I read it here or discord, but you might need to blackmail gabrielle also at least once to unlock it.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I think they need to make the art switch or some kind of major code update to the game before I get interested again. Making small character updates or QoL updates aren't enough reason to download given the amount of time it takes to play.

Are the art updates scheduled for a release?
There is no official art replacement project in place. That may change in January, but as of right now, nothing

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
4. starbuck comes to you
im stuck where it says to talk witht cousion to open it im not getting the option with her

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
im stuck where it says to talk witht cousion to open it im not getting the option with her
Have you met her in stripclub before it closed? for that you need to use blackmail option at least once if remember right and also stripclub does not close before you went there with Sarah on her path.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do yyou buy the strip club
4. starbuck comes to you
Not sure where I read it here or discord, but you might need to blackmail gabrielle also at least once to unlock it.
Yes you have to blackmail Gab also.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes