4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I didn't see any change in graphics. Please elaborate.
Graphics got changed? Didn't even notice.
Only noticed the game seems to run more smoothly. Though non-MC stat cheats & map still seem to lag, everything else is smooth as butter.
Character art didn't get changed. That comment was referring to someone complaining about how the game is only worth playing again if there's new art

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
please remind me, should going to a restaurant with Ophelia look the same as a romantic dinner with other girls on Friday? that is, should a reminder-invitation appear (where the choice is “go” or “not go”) or should you carefully look to see if an event appears above Ophelia’s establishment where you need to get to?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
please remind me, should going to a restaurant with Ophelia look the same as a romantic dinner with other girls on Friday? that is, should a reminder-invitation appear (where the choice is “go” or “not go”) or should you carefully look to see if an event appears above Ophelia’s establishment where you need to get to?
If accept her invite when talk to her about that duinner, you should automatically go to that dinner where her ex is also in the same restaurant.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
If accept her invite when talk to her about that duinner, you should automatically go to that dinner where her ex is also in the same restaurant.
thank you good man you save me =)
i goes to search early save where i not talked with Ophelia =)
phew =)

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Imagine if Illusion used any of their already existing game engines (with a shit ton of customization), and would hire a couple of people to actually add this kind of gameplay to it...
It wouldn't even be that hard, all body sliders and clothing options are already baked in. Tons of animated sex poses as well.
Wtf are you doing Illusion...
Maybe in an alternative universe :cry:

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2018
I guess the Stephanie / Research storyline was changed?

There's no "ask about advancing..." option for her, only "have a breakthrough" for the MC, and so far I haven't had the chance to contact Nora (I'm on tier 1).

The tooltip says something like "advance to tier 1, then she'll have something to say about serum testing", but so far we had no such conversation.

ZacariasF100

Nov 1, 2022
Imagine if Illusion used any of their already existing game engines, with a shit ton of customization, would hire a couple of people to actually add this kind of gameplay to it... It wouldn't even be that hard, all body sliders and clothing options are already baked in. Maybe in an alternative universe :cry:
Personally speaking the LabRats 2 is more like a ERA game. Not only bulits it a main storyline but also gets many sandbox element while the Illusion didn't make a impressive and clear story from a few years ago.

fdt

Sep 13, 2017
How i can redact clothes images or change their names? After rezip they are not showing in game. I want to swap some patterns and main images and fix clothes holes.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
How i can redact clothes images or change their names? After rezip they are not showing in game. I want to swap some patterns and main images and fix clothes holes.
Might be better to ask on the discord. I imagine that if you change their names, something will get fucky though

Jan 7, 2018
I guess the Stephanie / Research storyline was changed?

There's no "ask about advancing..." option for her, only "have a breakthrough" for the MC, and so far I haven't had the chance to contact Nora (I'm on tier 1).

The tooltip says something like "advance to tier 1, then she'll have something to say about serum testing", but so far we had no such conversation.
Answering my own question... you need clarity and 4 researched traits, then you can either "have a breakthrough" or talk to Steph. I guess it's the same for tier 0 to 1 and tier 1 to 2, then I guess you can contact Nora? I'm not a big fan of this change: it makes sense, and the game is more challenging, but it slows down all the University storilines. I mean, you studied there, you know a lot of people who are studying there, at least the building should be available from the start...

Malen

Aug 12, 2017
Hi guys, it seems Kaya is scripted improperly (my guess), because when doing job activities requiring passing of time, exception happens every time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a new game start, so save file incompatibility cannot be the cause.

Last edited:

fdt

Sep 13, 2017
Might be better to ask on the discord. I imagine that if you change their names, something will get fucky though
I meen to swap patterns names, not to change them completely. But main problem is in rezip, may be need to use some exact version of archivator.

starving

Nov 14, 2017
Imagine if Illusion used any of their already existing game engines (with a shit ton of customization), and would hire a couple of people to actually add this kind of gameplay to it...
It wouldn't even be that hard, all body sliders and clothing options are already baked in. Tons of animated sex poses as well.
Maybe in an alternative universe :cry:
How would you feel about putting some sweat into making that dream a reality? I believe you are right, illusion has competition, so why not see what can be done?

redzadow

May 18, 2017
Anybody else having problems with Ashley content in the current release? Checked the last few pages and don't see her mentioned anywhere.

I'm having problems with her exclusive commands not being added to her list of special actions. Those being options to change your male serum selections as well as I got an error in the middle of the quest for essential oils. After Stephanie (head researcher) completes her tests I got some errors about adding the action to her list to ask where she bought them from.

Right now I'm trying the latest dev branch, but I'm guessing it's either old or the same version as the current release. Maybe with luck it's updated that his has already been caught and patched.

Update: Patching from the latest dev version went as poorly as I thought. I reinstalled and started a new game; didn't run into the same issue. I'm able to both change personal serums and have completed the essential oil quest. Right now I'm guessing I ran into an issue of transferring Ashley from Production to R&D on the same day I triggered the beginning of the personal serum quest. On my second game I've kept Ashley in Production the entire time.

(Sorry I didn't grab logs, just been blasting through the content, but hopefully this helps someone else if they encounter the same issue.)

Last edited:

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I meen to swap patterns names, not to change them completely. But main problem is in rezip, may be need to use some exact version of archivator.
I'm sure the code is calling some exact file name, so if you change it - whether archived or not, it probably won't show. I'm sure .rpa files could be screwing with things too. But truthfully, I'm not really certain and these are just very simple guesses

Araren13

Feb 19, 2018
Second pregnanacy issue>

ok i dont know if its a bug but im unable to get employees pregnant again after the first one, and yes ive taken into consideration the cooldown period where the shrinking events play out. ive tested like 3 weeks of game days with fertility enhancement serums and everything but girls who have already given birth once seem to be almost sterile after the first delivery, am i missing something? this doesnt seem to apply to family members from what i can tell because they are getting pregnant after the cooldown period. ive even tried re rolling an orgasm using load save with the beautiful burdening quest to see if i can track it but no joy with almost 20 -30 tries.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes