4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
What is the command for the progress of the buildings? I don't want to wait 35 days to complete that stuff.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Is any one working in any new graphics for it yet? maybe a few more positions of gapes... ahegao face or similar like the first one?

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
Can someone explain to me why, birth control suppression, fertility enhancement and human breeding hormones not working in a serum?
I have tried it on different characters but the percentage never changes even though the characters are not even on birth control
what am I missing?
and for that matter why is their fertility cycle is locked?
ahh my question was answered on 15th of september by slick97 ,now I have to find a way to make it "normal" again
correct answer go for semi realistic if you want your hormones work constantly people

Last edited:

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
i cant have sex with certain girls. i can only get groping or blowjob. is there something i need to do?
Are they main characters? ie the mother, sister, the childhood friend? Several of the main characters need to have you either perform earlier sexual actions multiple times or have you progress in their stories to unlock the next steps.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know how to cheat on android please telling me how to do it
There is built in cheat for this but I have no idea how to use it on android, on pc its listed at the bottom of each screen.

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
Just a suggestion, but I think it'd be hot if some of the girls had lesbian partners in the game that you could also sleep with. Instead of just NTRing every relationship, get to seduce and become bull to both of them.

Reactions: Jimwalrus and JoZEr
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes