4.60 star(s) 57 Votes

Mairtin

May 4, 2020
Hmmm.I really dont know how to buy strip club since cara give me the mail and Mc said to ask accountant..But seems like there have no accountant in this game and I dont get any further notification

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Hmmm.I really dont know how to buy strip club since cara give me the mail and Mc said to ask accountant..But seems like there have no accountant in this game and I dont get any further notification
Wait few days then it will pop up and you can buy the club if you want.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
After playing the modded 38.1.1, I just can't understand the nanobots thing; nor its mechanichs.

If the idea was to prevent the "all fetish serums+bimbo" mindbreaking cocktail, congratulations. There was the option to limit fetish traits to one per serum, but ok: "nanobot" sounds futuristically awesome.

Besides that, I personally cannot understand why this implementation had higher priority (or a even a reason to exist) than others.

I'm aware you can't please everybody, and I thank you guys the work you make... It's just I need to say it. ;)

Last edited:

BlagartTosser

Aug 7, 2019
Seems to be a bug in my games where serums will raise core sluttiness and sluttiness but afterwards the core sluttiness will stay high while the regular sluttiness plummets to negative values. Don't know if that's core or if that's in the mod.

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Is there a way to manually trigger a crisis event? If so, what should be the code to type in the console? There was a particular crisis event in one of my previous play-through but I cant get it to trigger anymore.

for example - The event in the MC's home, the aunt after having a few drinks breaks the glass and sleeps over at the MC's bed, triggered in my previous game, but never came up in the newer version (v.38.1.1), and now she she has moved to her new apartment. Tristim Could you please help?

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
has there been any update for dikdok and only fanatics? of the posts Ive read seem to be indecisive. Think someone mentioned that its not actually linked up, so the event is there but wont ever trigger.

Reactions: Metalmania

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
has there been any update for dikdok and only fanatics? of the posts Ive read seem to be indecisive. Think someone mentioned that its not actually linked up, so the event is there but wont ever trigger.
I've hooked up the events in the latest fix, but they have a lower chance than the other LTE events. But alas content for those is still limited and don't add much to the gameplay.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Tristim Thanks for clarifying, I might wait for the next big update, the 38.1.2 script update seems to crash me game for me, but not to buggered about it...

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
are the aunt and cousin gone from the game or does mod interfere with it? not seeing any hints on it or "event" on the game map ever

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
are the aunt and cousin gone from the game or does mod interfere with it? not seeing any hints on it or "event" on the game map ever
Still triggered for me after a few weeks in game.
I've never known what triggers it, they just kinda move in one morning, and move out again a couple weeks later.

Reactions: rb813

Aldentr

Aug 10, 2017
I downloaded (v0.38.1.1) and update (v0.38.1.2) from first post under Full Game Downloads part. I dont see any 38.1.2 Update 2.

4.60 star(s) 57 Votes