4.70 star(s) 62 Votes

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Is there a way to make women leave their partners when she's already in a paramour state with you? I had an affair with someone and still invited her to join the harem... but I can't let her move into the mansion because technically, she's still married with someone else. She is part of the harem now tho. Can I make her leave her husband somehow?

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
They have code, you can compile it for Linux or Mac if you'd like via Renpy.
I don't, as I couldn't test either of those.
I compile a Windows build, as that's what I use, and can test, before uploading it.

It's over here, have fun :)

My old laptop will compile it the whole day I think. I play using WINE. It's a bit slower than Linux build.

ibnarabi

May 21, 2021
My old laptop will compile it the whole day I think. I play using WINE. It's a bit slower than Linux build.
It takes a couple minutes to compile for me, on a very fast box. Even an old laptop shouldn't be too bad, Renpy is pretty lightweight.

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a way to make women leave their partners when she's already in a paramour state with you? I had an affair with someone and still invited her to join the harem... but I can't let her move into the mansion because technically, she's still married with someone else. She is part of the harem now tho. Can I make her leave her husband somehow?
Max out her Love to 100% and there should be an option to "Ask to leave her partner" on the right, where the Follow Me and the like options are.

Elkrose

Oct 20, 2018
i daily check the ''latest update'' page
somehow i missed this one ;-(
thank you anyway for answering the question ;-)
Max out her Love to 100% and there should be an option to "Ask to leave her partner" on the right, where the Follow Me and the like options are.
Also to add, that sometimes it requires a day or two for the option to appear, and sometimes it needs you to knock her up, if you require 110%=120% to get her to leave her partner. Also you will nee to get 'Loves to Cheat' opinion as well.

Elkrose

Oct 20, 2018
polycule? wow. New word I never met before
yups that's the modern word for 'open relationship'. Harem is not totally misleading in LR2, but it still depends on how you play it. Majority of the time its polycule. MC is a total manhoe or whatever way you play it.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to change a movie date from one day to two days or more?

Movie dates are only on Tuesdays, I would like to change them to another day of the week and not wait until the following week to get another date.
Attached is a mod that allow you to ask any girls to go on date (movie or dinner) on the same day... There are no checks for conflicting date so yeah, use with caution. Just ask them before evening timeslot.

anhell

Jul 29, 2019
I have managed to change Penelope to wear sexy outfits but I can't change the city laws yet.
Why can't I?

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
This game was one of my favorite before the mod, then i play so much that i didn't return to it until now (like 3-4 years) and wow this game is neat now. No quest is broken everything is visible at first sight. Not really sure about what changed or not but this is so fun to play thanks. I remember the sister's phone quest completely broken ^^

Reactions: baited92

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Any meaningful changes in the game since start of the year? I mean, new events, new mechanics, new story progression, new characters, new clothes maybe?

Eikes

Jul 23, 2017
So I have modified every girl's sluttiness to the max, set preferences "to loves not wearing anything" and "loves not wearing underwear", removed all default outfits, and still almost everyone keeps wearing underwear.

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
So will they be fixing where it no longer allows you tp tell them to no longer use birth control under Give her a command? Or is there away I can get a previous version that allowed it? This one thing has killed this for me.

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
Whoever wrote the first Kaya Greene date really needs to chillax with his love of pool. We don't need an explanation of the rules or a play by play of every trick shot.
Lab Rats 2 is an actual game with game mechanics. There's really no need to turn it into another of the billion boring 3DCG visual novels that are out there.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
So I have modified every girl's sluttiness to the max, set preferences "to loves not wearing anything" and "loves not wearing underwear", removed all default outfits, and still almost everyone keeps wearing underwear.

I think that has been updated in the latest Dev build that you can get from the Gitgud.

Reactions: Eikes
4.70 star(s) 62 Votes