4.70 star(s) 62 Votes

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Max out her Love to 100% and there should be an option to "Ask to leave her partner" on the right, where the Follow Me and the like options are.
Yea I see the option but it tells me that I need her at 110 love to do that even tho 100 seems to be maximum... It doesn't look like I can past 100. Not even cheats allow me to bump it up. Any tips?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it. The 'Cheating on Men' trait needs to be neutral so that way 100 love is enough.

Last edited:

DominicLC

Jun 29, 2017
Updated my Android Port of Lab Rats 2 Reformulate to v2024.08.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any other issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain -
Firstly, thank you for the port! This is my first time downloading and playing this game on an Android.
But the game randomly crashes after a while on my device. Could this problem possibly be of my device or it's just the game's optimization?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Firstly, thank you for the port! This is my first time downloading and playing this game on an Android.
But the game randomly crashes after a while on my device. Could this problem possibly be of my device or it's just the game's optimization?
Honestly, it's a pretty demanding game. I've shoehorned it onto mobile but it really is meant for PC :/

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys i have a question, why when i use the option "talk with employess" just some of them, except for obedience, has a decrease of happiness and love ? one of them has also max love and high happiness
Thanks !

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Whoever wrote the first Kaya Greene date really needs to chillax with his love of pool. We don't need an explanation of the rules or a play by play of every trick shot.
Lab Rats 2 is an actual game with game mechanics. There's really no need to turn it into another of the billion boring 3DCG visual novels that are out there.
I don't remember a pool mini game with Kaya, but if you can't skip it then it could probably be changed quickly. I'll check it myself. Starbuck even said she doesn't think it's fun - which is why a skip was added to Sarah's date

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
I don't remember a pool mini game with Kaya, but if you can't skip it then it could probably be changed quickly. I'll check it myself. Starbuck even said she doesn't think it's fun - which is why a skip was added to Sarah's date
There isn't a mini game at the moment. But there is a very lengthy and detailed explanation of all the moves you make when you play it. The character dialogue is fine, but you can simplify or outright the elaborate description of the pool game itself without losing much. As is it, it read like Patrick Bateman's morning routine - overly detailed for seemingly no reason.
The "Skipping unseen text" option works fine with this event, but for anyone actually sitting down and reading it would feel pointless, in my opinion.
Bug? Sometimes I see "events" on the map but when I go there, nothing happens. Events doesn't trigger.
The event markers might bug out visually when you load a save game. At least it happens to me when I quickload a save.

Spamdumpster

Dec 5, 2019
Please give the player the option to destroy bulk quantities of serums. I personally have about ten thousand total serums of various types that I CANNOT sell except in miniscule amounts (attention of 3+).

So I'm stuck carrying them around. Being able to simply throw a bunch into an incinerator would free up so many lines in the inventories of both the company and myself.

Reactions: LickeyDs

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
The thing with Sarah's dart game is that its just fluff with no significant happening which is why I modded the skip event, and then Trist implemented the changes to the base game.
The Kaya's pool date added checks that modify her love stat depending on your skills and stat. But okay... I'll add skip event to that then.

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodbus

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
The thing with Sarah's dart game is that its just fluff with no significant happening which is why I modded the skip event, and then Trist implemented the changes to the base game.
The Kaya's pool date added checks that modify her love stat depending on your skills and stat. But okay... I'll add skip event to that then.
I'm not asking to skip event entirely. The basic RenPy "Hold Ctrl to skip lines of text" works fine. I am talking about the flavor text itself. It gets too technical for what is basically a date sim. The tone is all over the place when you go from "Kaya looks at you with hooded eyes, biting her lip" in one line to "You triangulate the most efficient course to sink the ball and execute the perfect trick shot" in the next.
My initial post was not a call to action, but a lighthearted rant after having to read a whole novel-length event. My frustration came from the fact that, as I said previously, Lab Rats 2 is a sandbox game with its own game mechanics. And reading through that date reminded me of all the low-effort 3DCG VNs that pretend to be games. And that is not something I want for LR2.
Frankly, shifting focus from writing and coding unique character-specific events to broadening the pool of generalized events that all the randomly generated girls get access to would benefit the game part of this game. Emergent storytelling and all that jazz.

Last edited:

Grumpsatyr

May 12, 2017
Is there a list of Story Progress npc's and where to start their storylines? I have four missing and I am going nuts trying to find them. I'll list the missing slots by who they are below:
  1. Below Sarah
  2. Below Mom
  3. Below Sis
  4. Below Stephanie
Thank you in advance for any information.

Reactions: Ssato243

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Please give the player the option to destroy bulk quantities of serums. I personally have about ten thousand total serums of various types that I CANNOT sell except in miniscule amounts (attention of 3+).

So I'm stuck carrying them around. Being able to simply throw a bunch into an incinerator would free up so many lines in the inventories of both the company and myself.
You could always sell them all and then cheat your attention back down.

Is there a list of Story Progress npc's and where to start their storylines? I have four missing and I am going nuts trying to find them. I'll list the missing slots by who they are below:
  1. Below Sarah
  2. Below Mom
  3. Below Sis
  4. Below Stephanie
Thank you in advance for any information.
If you Unrar the scripts, the game/people folder will have separate subfolders for 24 characters. I believe that's the full list of story progress NPC's in the game (not counting the ones that just have hardcoded looks and names but no scripted content).
1725191492635.png

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

What happens if you sell everything at once?

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Honestly, it's a pretty demanding game. I've shoehorned it onto mobile but it really is meant for PC :/
That's putting it mildly lol. Starbuck and Tristim seem to have revamped a few core systems that I previously just understood... :(

With how the game is developed, Ren'Py is just the driver for the engine that actually runs this game. I'm genuinely surprised you managed to create a functioning port given how easy half of it breaks even on PC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Eonor

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
The next bug crops up if you remove a person from the game/your company and try to meet with employees through HR

It also keeps generating errors when advancing time for the rest of that day and the weekend when working

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
hi guys i have a question, why when i use the option "talk with employess" just some of them, except for obedience, has a decrease of happiness and love ? one of them has also max love and high happiness
Thanks !
this fonction allow to to instantly compliment people work if their happiness is < 120 and insult people work if their happiness is >= 120. So it's very useful early game and then you might want to stop using it. Insulting people reduce their happiness and their love for you but increase their obedience by a large amount.

Last edited:
Reactions: kiava
4.70 star(s) 62 Votes