4.70 star(s) 62 Votes

anhell

Jul 29, 2019
How do I change the harem closet? And is there a way to save all the designs I make to put them directly on the girl I want?

Ralflaure

Sep 30, 2020
I'm seeing that the marketing reach formula has been nerfed. Is this a bug or it's working as intented? Because now looks like only the skill matters and the stats are nearly useless(for main player and every worker). The ingame formula that is depicted: 3xcarisma + 2xmarketing skill + 1xfocus and then the result is multiplied by 5 to get the market reach. Now looks like only the 2x marketing skill is x5.
Really not sure if this is balanced, because now u need an insane number of workers to keep up the value(in fact nearly 5 times more workers than before).
And if it's a bug, is there some way to patch it?.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
How to create a flawless serum? Contract wants one without any flaws and I keep having at least one :(

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I may have somewhat different tastes, but I got rather sad when I realized I couldn't get Camila pregnant. I want her to have a child. Mine, obviously.
If I'm remembering correctly, there were notes in the code from Starbuck discussing her general plans for all of Camila's subplots - including curing her infertility. It seems the amount of refactoring that's been done - along with some restructuring of their Discord - any explicit mentions to her old comments is almost non-exisitent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Erica is the only other character whose fertility is story driven, and with her it's possible to impregnate her via nanobots. With that being the case, I'd hazard a guess that Starbuck probably has something similar planned for Camila (although maybe more "on the rails" than Erica's).

Rather ironically, Camila has several pieces of dialogue in the code which account for her ability to get pregnant, so you could modify her fertility in the code or through the console ("camila.fertility_percent = 100").

baited92

Nov 15, 2018
If I'm remembering correctly, there were notes in the code from Starbuck discussing her general plans for all of Camila's subplots - including curing her infertility. It seems the amount of refactoring that's been done - along with some restructuring of their Discord - any explicit mentions to her old comments is almost non-exisitent.

Erica is the only other character whose fertility is story driven, and with her it's possible to impregnate her via nanobots. With that being the case, I'd hazard a guess that Starbuck probably has something similar planned for Camila (although maybe more "on the rails" than Erica's).

Rather ironically, Camila has several pieces of dialogue in the code which account for her ability to get pregnant, so you could modify her fertility in the code or through the console ("camila.fertility_percent = 100").
This was such an informative answer. Made my day, haha. Thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: oldshoe and slick97

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I'm seeing that the marketing reach formula has been nerfed. Is this a bug or it's working as intented? Because now looks like only the skill matters and the stats are nearly useless(for main player and every worker). The ingame formula that is depicted: 3xcarisma + 2xmarketing skill + 1xfocus and then the result is multiplied by 5 to get the market reach. Now looks like only the 2x marketing skill is x5.
Really not sure if this is balanced, because now u need an insane number of workers to keep up the value(in fact nearly 5 times more workers than before).
Are you seeing the discrepancy in the formula through an in-game tooltip (i.e. during the tutorial)? The code that handles your change in market reach is still 3*Cha + Focus + 2*Skill, but instead of times 5 it's multiplied by company efficiency ranging from 0.5 to 2.

Reactions: oldshoe

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Well, it's not Kaden's mod, then. (It has both the night pyjamas and the beach, if I remember correctly.) Sorry, can't help then.
i found how to resolve the issue with badly design random outfit. You need to access the outfit manager tab (very top left of the screen) and select Nigh Time Wardrobe in the list. There you can delete or modify those weird overwear and it will should affect every npc who are in their house during night time (it does work on npc family : his sister and mother)

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
If you mean the times when she takes you into the office and forces you to get her off, you just need to get her obedience up.
well that's one annoying force event, but i was talking about an other one, sort of weird forced ntr shit where she ask you to help reconcile with Lily (npc sister)

Grumlydude

Mar 15, 2023
Yes this is a bug in current "stable" version (2024.08).
But the formula has changed and the tooltip is adjusted in "develop" version

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
What's the use of "Stamina" ? Is that Mc ability to resist the urge to release during the act or is it simply related to his "Energie" and just reduce the cost of every actions ?

An other question : is it possible to change the idle pose of an npc ?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
What's the use of "Stamina" ? Is that Mc ability to resist the urge to release during the act or is it simply related to his "Energie" and just reduce the cost of every actions ?
I believe the stat which affects how well he's able to resist the urge to cum is Focus.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
Does anyone know about the following?
  • Once a girl moves into the harem mansion? Can we ask them to go back to the house? Currently Lily has moved in, and this is blocking the story progression with Erica where they take pics for OF on Sat eve, as Lily's room is no longer present.
  • Can we ask Erica to be off birth control? I could not see any such prompt.
  • How far can we go with Ashley? Story progress is complete but I can only go far till oral.

eatfortwo

Jan 13, 2022
  • Once a girl moves into the harem mansion? Can we ask them to go back to the house? Currently Lily has moved in, and this is blocking the story progression with Erica where they take pics for OF on Sat eve, as Lily's room is no longer present.
  • Can we ask Erica to be off birth control? I could not see any such prompt.
  • How far can we go with Ashley? Story progress is complete but I can only go far till oral.
1 - No.
2 - No. She gets knocked up as part of story progression.
3 - I've been able to go all the way with her on previous runs, but no idea what you're missing or whether anything has been changed.

Ralflaure

Sep 30, 2020
Are you seeing the discrepancy in the formula through an in-game tooltip (i.e. during the tutorial)? The code that handles your change in market reach is still 3*Cha + Focus + 2*Skill, but instead of times 5 it's multiplied by company efficiency ranging from 0.5 to 2.
Yep, it's in the tooltip that appears when u put the pointer of the mouse over "find new clients >>"
Nevertheless, that doesn't work for my character or any of my workers. Actually I'm at 8Char/2Focus and 3 for marketing skill. My company effiency is 111%. And still I'm getting 62 market reach:
Considering that formula would be (8x3=24) + (2x1=2) + (3 x 2=6) =32+20 =52 x 1.11= 57.72.
Instead if u do the same but with what I said... (8x3=24) + (2x1=2) + (3 x 2=6 x 5= 30) = 56 *1.11 = 62.16. So maybe that x5 is hidden behind the "skill" somehow and just the tooltip is poorly written. I can confirm the same numbers for all of my marketing staff and for the market reach they make every "turn" as for the numbers that appear in their profiles.

What's the file for the formulas? so I can verify mine?.

I'm playing v2024.08 btw.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
1 - No.
2 - No. She gets knocked up as part of story progression.
3 - I've been able to go all the way with her on previous runs, but no idea what you're missing or whether anything has been changed.
Thanks!
1 - If we break up with them, will they move back?
3 - To me it says complete the bend over desk event

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
I noticed that very rarely, Npc sex skill level increase by themselves during the act. I don't think there is any information about that ingame and i don't see any guide in this site.

Can someone explain how does that works exactly and if there is other features like that ? For exemple can npc change opinion on normal and sexual things without being manipulated by the Trance mechanic ?

4.70 star(s) 62 Votes