4.70 star(s) 62 Votes

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
How can it be that Stephanie can be pregnant by birth control and also Pregnancy disabled? Can i abord that?

Ahh i see for study for Nora.... but is there still any option to abord it?

Last edited:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Yep, it's in the tooltip that appears when u put the pointer of the mouse over "find new clients >>"
Nevertheless, that doesn't work for my character or any of my workers. Actually I'm at 8Char/2Focus and 3 for marketing skill. My company effiency is 111%. And still I'm getting 62 market reach:
Considering that formula would be (8x3=24) + (2x1=2) + (3 x 2=6) =32+20 =52 x 1.11= 57.72.
Instead if u do the same but with what I said... (8x3=24) + (2x1=2) + (3 x 2=6 x 5= 30) = 56 *1.11 = 62.16. So maybe that x5 is hidden behind the "skill" somehow and just the tooltip is poorly written. I can confirm the same numbers for all of my marketing staff and for the market reach they make every "turn" as for the numbers that appear in their profiles.

What's the file for the formulas? so I can verify mine?.

I'm playing v2024.08 btw.
That's where the discrepancy is then. It seems Tristim changed how the market reach is calculated on August 26th, but I also remember that at one point it did use to take focus into account since that was the trend for every department.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Edit: This formula still uses focus, so I'm striking out misleading info

Last edited:

Ralflaure

Sep 30, 2020
That's where the discrepancy is then. It seems Tristim changed how the market reach is calculated on August 26th, but I also remember that at one point it did use to take focus into account since that was the trend for every department.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Edit: This forumla still uses focus, so I'm striking out misleading info
So we have to wait for the next update for the tooltip to match?. It seems now the marketing department will be pretty full. :D

Ralflaure

Sep 30, 2020
Salsa dancing is on Wednesday. Use the "check your phone" option,then select story progress, click Camilla's icon, it will show you what is needed for progress.
Still missing on how to improve salsa over 18... with energy at 300 and charisma at 8 (all max stats anyway) I see no other way to improve (unless theres someway around to increase both stats over or a hidden mechanic). Can it be so it is "unfinished"?.

Grumlydude

Mar 15, 2023
Still missing on how to improve salsa over 18... with energy at 300 and charisma at 8 (all max stats anyway) I see no other way to improve (unless theres someway around to increase both stats over or a hidden mechanic). Can it be so it is "unfinished"?.
You just need 6 dancing skill to unlock full actual lust content of Camila.
And there nothing different in her content after 10 dancing skill.
Her progression page suggesting you can reach a mark of 20 is just false. Dancing skill is just limited by your max charisma and max energy.

And to go over the "No dancing tonight?" dialog (Drink action), you need to increase her slutiness over 40 to unlock a special event :)

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
And to go over the "No dancing tonight?" dialog (Drink action), you need to increase her slutiness over 40 to unlock a special event :)
Is it the one where she finds out her husband was sleeping with other women so she has sex with the MC? I unlocked that event and I still get the "No dancing tonight?" dialog (Drink action).

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
How do I get the policy to make the characters naked during the day. The town gov policy?
This is a rather lengthy process that requires a few things:
  1. Penelope - the city rep - must have either 181+ obedience, or 51+ sluttiness
  2. Christine - the police chief - must have either 181+ obedience, or 51+ sluttiness
  3. You must convince Penelope to wear an outfit with a "slutty" score (88+ sluttiness for the outfit I believe)
    • This can only be done when she visits your office and you must have put her in a trance (either through sex or serums)
  4. Wait until the weekend for an event to trigger where she discusses her desire to wear less at work
    • Note: There is a time delay of 10 days before this event can trigger
Once all of the above conditions are met, then you can legalize topless outfits. Legalizing nudity doesn't currently have any additional requirements other than legalizing topless outfits, but that might change in the future (perhaps requiring Jennifer's boss or his wife to give you a third vote).

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I asked Jennifer to leave the old job and hired her, but I think this halted progress with Emily's sister Iris as there is no more content at the old office and Jennifer's boss? This cannot be reinstated then right? I would have to load an older save?

SMC85

Apr 15, 2024
I noticed that very rarely, Npc sex skill level increase by themselves during the act. I don't think there is any information about that ingame and i don't see any guide in this site.

Can someone explain how does that works exactly and if there is other features like that ? For exemple can npc change opinion on normal and sexual things without being manipulated by the Trance mechanic ?
I've experienced this with the mom character gradually liking incest more and more. No idea what the conditions are though. I also was surprised that some of the characters leveled up oral by repeatedly doing that.

Reactions: Xaoyu

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Is there a point in playing this game if Harem is not your thing ? I'm going for a faithful run but nothing really happens.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I asked Jennifer to leave the old job and hired her, but I think this halted progress with Emily's sister Iris as there is no more content at the old office and Jennifer's boss? This cannot be reinstated then right? I would have to load an older save?
If you mean meeting Iris in the first place, you'll have to reload a save unless you haven't done Lily's taboo break event where you buy her a new phone. If you've already met Iris, then you don't need to worry about further progressing her storyline, because the game doesn't have any further story progress for her.

Is there a point in playing this game if Harem is not your thing ? I'm going for a faithful run but nothing really happens.
There's still the business management aspect, if you like that part of it. It can be fun to just try to make a lot of money, but it gets pretty easy after a while. Other than that, I don't think there's much point, unless you really enjoy the wardrobe customization elements this game has (or light transformation elements with weight and breast size). Off the top of my head, I can't think of any aspect of the game that rewards you for monogamy.

No this is not the same quest line
Okay, that's good. Can you tell me what event you were thinking of, so I can look out for it?

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
There's still the business management aspect, if you like that part of it. It can be fun to just try to make a lot of money, but it gets pretty easy after a while. Other than that, I don't think there's much point, unless you really enjoy the wardrobe customization elements this game has (or light transformation elements with weight and breast size). Off the top of my head, I can't think of any aspect of the game that rewards you for monogamy.
That's a pitty. The Buisness management is very easy and quickly become boring. You don't even have anything to buy with the money you make to give you an incentive to earn more money.

I thought the game was already almost completed but in reality it seems the barebones are yet to be add. : an interesting gameplay loop and content for people who aren't into harem.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
content for people who aren't into harem.
I don't think they're ever gonna add that, because it's just not what this game is meant to be. I do think they're adding more Jennifer (mom) content, so if she's the one you want to be monogamous with, there'll at least be more scripted events. But I don't think they're ever gonna make a framework where you're rewarded for monogamy, because that isn't the niche this game is trying to occupy and presumably never will be.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
I don't think they're ever gonna add that, because it's just not what this game is meant to be. I do think they're adding more Jennifer (mom) content, so if she's the one you want to be monogamous with, there'll at least be more scripted events. But I don't think they're ever gonna make a framework where you're rewarded for monogamy, because that isn't the niche this game is trying to occupy and presumably never will be.
monogamy is niche ?

4.70 star(s) 62 Votes