4.70 star(s) 62 Votes

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
It's most likely because you only have the RPA packages (all of the files arr stored inside). This website has a tool called "UnRen" that will extract everything from those packages which will allow you to edit the file mentioned.
Also, be aware that if you Unren the archives instead of downloading from the Git (or whatever people do when they're keeping up with the latest updates, I've never tried to do that myself), the unren'ed version of the file might be labeled "person.rpy" instead of person_ren.py.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Just an FYI

There is currently a bug regarding changing a girl's "baby desire" stat (see spoiler). If you're running a beta version of the game, or decompiled the RPA files, then the fix is quite simple:

1. Navigate to "...\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.08-pc\major_game_classes\character_related\person_ren.py"
  2. Open the file with either Notepad or Notepad++
  3. Scroll down to line 4308, or press ctrl + f and search for "def change_baby_desire"
  4. Add a "+" sign in front of the "=" sign
    • Should look like "+=" (see spoiler for correct version)
You don't need to start a new game after applying this fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do I apply this if I have the mods and everything is in scripts.rpa ?

Reactions: Draakaap23

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
After breaking a taboo with Lily (I forget which one.) The MC has a choice to convince/change her mind. That option has the MC go buy a phone for Lily and he meets Iris.No sex,just meeting her.
One more question, I asked this before and was told that Erica would get knocked up as part of story progression, but she still has IUD and I think I have competed her story till now. She takes Yoga and takes pics with Lily on Sat, no other progress.

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Feed her sera with reproduction nanobots (i've got a Breeder"-Serum with all the fertility increase traits, the reproduction nanobots and some other goodies for such cases) regularly and do the deed with her. Takes some time, but she will come and afterwards can be impregnated as any other girl.

Reactions: oldshoe

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Just an FYI

There is currently a bug regarding changing a girl's "baby desire" stat (see spoiler). If you're running a beta version of the game, or decompiled the RPA files, then the fix is quite simple:

1. Navigate to "...\LabRats2-Reformulate-2024.08-pc\major_game_classes\character_related\person_ren.py"
  2. Open the file with either Notepad or Notepad++
  3. Scroll down to line 4308, or press ctrl + f and search for "def change_baby_desire"
  4. Add a "+" sign in front of the "=" sign
    • Should look like "+=" (see spoiler for correct version)
You don't need to start a new game after applying this fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you get ren.py files? All files in my folders are rpyc and are gibberish when opened with notepad.

abilt11496

Mar 20, 2020
Jennifer ("Mom") works fine, but for Ellie the Anal Fetish questline is not done yet as far as i know, there is no possibility to have anal with her or to give her an anal fetish.
ok then what do i have to do with the mom? the clarity costs for training is now in the millions and it still says she havent developed the fetish yet

BigCut

Dec 13, 2023
I got 2 questions:

1. What are the requirements to hire your aunt? I have every other family member working for me already.

2. Do stats affect the efficiency of strippers? My suspicion is that foreplay might be important, but maybe it's all just static and only the number of strippers actually matters.

slobber

May 19, 2019
One more question, I asked this before and was told that Erica would get knocked up as part of story progression, but she still has IUD and I think I have competed her story till now. She takes Yoga and takes pics with Lily on Sat, no other progress.
there's more to her story. i think following her story unlocks the ability to sponsor uni girls to work at your company during the weekends

Reactions: verizon_vader

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
The option 'Cum on her' from Orgasm Control serum is perpetually blocked as 'Done too recently' and it's been like that since I activated the serum. Is this a but?

ZacariasF100

Nov 1, 2022
What is more,anyone knows why the mother-daughter event only happens in just one week?Though I have some below 34 with kids or some under 34 ,none of them come to my office anymore.I didnt do anything with the Sign.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I tried everything and the cop and police admin are both fully naked maxed sluttiness and obedience no event letting me make city go full nude wtf

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
How do I apply this if I have the mods and everything is in scripts.rpa ?
I
I got 2 questions:

1. What are the requirements to hire your aunt? I have every other family member working for me already.

2. Do stats affect the efficiency of strippers? My suspicion is that foreplay might be important, but maybe it's all just static and only the number of strippers actually matters.
1. Including her daughter? I was able to in the old game but not in this

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
there's more to her story. i think following her story unlocks the ability to sponsor uni girls to work at your company during the weekends
I think that was with Kaya, not sure.. but I do have college interns with me who I hire from Nora, but no progress with Erica

4.70 star(s) 62 Votes