4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

ElChavez

Mar 11, 2017
Any idea? Fresh install of game and mod. Can't even start the game because I get this error after loading screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
I never thought id have to say this about any woman (struggles to hold in the laughter), but Ophelia is too opinionated in this playthrough. Is there a way to limit her opinions? Chocolate wasn't in the cheat tab, so quite possibly took 20,000 energy for her to get to the point.... Again no correlation to real life energy wasted against a woman getting to the point.... :ROFLMAO:

Just start a conversation with her and click "opinions" on the lower right screen. Then hit the little red X at the opinion you don't like or change it as you want. ;)

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
Funktionieren sie Savegames vom PC eigentlich über JoiPlay auch auf dem Handy?

Oops, forgot to write in english...
Do the savegames from pc work in joiplay on android if the gameversion is the same?
After trying it myself i can say: YES.
After you saved your first file in the mobile you can just copy your files from PC and play them on your phone.

mnkey45457

Dec 19, 2020
Anyone know how to get the NTR event to trigger for mom or sis? It says you should hear something from their rooms at night but I never get an event in their rooms. Tried a new game, tried getting certain stats up higher, still doesn't happen. Also changed their opinions to likes cheating and that didn't help either. Went through about 40 days checking their rooms and never saw the event. Thanks!

Last edited:

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
Anyone know how to get the NTR event to trigger for mom or sis? It says you should hear something from their rooms at night but I never get an event in their rooms. Tried a new game, tried getting certain stats up higher, still doesn't happen. Also changed their opinions to likes cheating and that didn't help either. Went through about 40 days checking their rooms and never saw the event. Thanks!
You have to turn it on in the options (in your bedroom). It's off by default.

ajdop

Feb 11, 2019
The "full game download" that's supposed to include both the game, mod and bugfixes does not actually seem to be complete, for example; under game/mods there's only one file (character_images.zip) in total (under "Core\Images\character_images") (no other files or folders can be found under the mods folder).

This was true both for Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.35.3-market and Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.35.3.1-market

Have not checked if the bugfix is properly applied, but will now try to download and apply both (have had many errors and not been able to access any of the cheats, but first time I play so did not know what features were missing until I actively tried to find the cheats which were not available).

edit: checked the bugfix zip and can conclude that the full game download does not include these files either.

edit2: tried applying the mod and bugfix to the "full game download", resulted in a crash on start (see below), downloaded official 0.35.1 and applied mod + bugfix which worked.

Last edited:

ajdop

Feb 11, 2019
ajdop:

The zip files are a feature not a bug.

Quote from Vrens Patreon page:

Hmm.. the "mods/core/images/character_images.zip" exists in both the standalone mod as well as the "full game download", however the "mods" folder in the "full game download" only amounts to 18MB (matching the single zip-file) whereas the mods folder from the standalone mod download amounts to 40.1 MB (including the mentioned zip file but in addition to a bunch of scripts, other files and folders). Seemingly the files that "make up" for the size discrepancies are for example "game/tutorial_images.rpa" and "game/scripts.rpa" (neither of which are present in separate downloads but amount to 48.5MB and 11.1MB respectively)

The reason I noticed this issue at all was that I could not bring up any of the cheat-menus, and I got random errors, for example not finding files under "mods/screens" (which DOES exist when downloading separately, but not in the "full game download"). Now starting a new game under the full game download I had does seem to at least provide the cheat menus correctly, but have not tried playing further to see if they disappear (like they apparently had in my first attempt) or if I'd get other errors like missing files.

edit: adding a screenshot of the filetree overview, where "Lab_Rats_2-v0.35.1-pc" is the standalone installation with official download + mod + bugfix and Lab_Rats_2_Mod-v0.35.3.1-market is the "full game download"

Last edited:

TS2016

May 7, 2017
That is my point, the mod is practically mandatory.
It's possible to stay afloat without mod. You just need to be patient and do right things at right time. I never tried it w/o mod because I dont have patient to grind up money, MC stats, and women stats.

Jul 12, 2017
Anyone know how to start and progress the cockold employee quest? It has appeared in the question mark menu but doesnt show any further details.

I dont know where I can look it up. Same for a lot of quests and potential content

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Anyone know how to start and progress the cockold employee quest? It has appeared in the question mark menu but doesnt show any further details.

I dont know where I can look it up. Same for a lot of quests and potential content
Cuckold quest takes a few days to go into full swing. The target will approach you a couple times asking if any research into male fertility has been done first, then approach MC.

Reactions: As Nature Intended

galadh

Nov 21, 2017
Hey there,

I'm not exactly sure wheter I should post it here (in the moddded game thread) or in the main build's thread. I found a bug in the script, which produces following result:

I can re-post it into game's main thread, just reply me to this post.

Best regards,
Galadh

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes