4.60 star(s) 54 Votes

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Try pressing the 'p' key on your keyboard, when you talk to a person ;)
Yeah, saw the awesome extensions to the cheat menu, rly nice done :)

Buuuuut after some playing with the 0.22.1 mod I found a small discrepance (would´nt call it a bug^^)

- If you have 2 or more employies with the same name it difficult to impossible to get their home position correctly. Example name Hellen, got 3 of them and only the first one is available in her house, the other 2 not, also security shows I already discovered their homes, even If I got only the home of the first Hellen. Also If I renamed the 2 other Hellen´s they are unreachable after work because their homes are bound to their old names. I can reach with "date-night" the 2 others homes (it´s still the home of the first Hellen), but as soon as I leave the house and try to reenter it shows only the first Hellen and not the 2 others.
(excuse my english - not my native language - but I hope you can understand what I´m trying to say^^)

I have a question about the schedule option, why I cant choose for girlfriend or slave (not in a relationship) my room or the dungeon as an option? It shows only their home, mall and lobby... :/

And can you give maybe a hint how many new traits we can unlock with Nora - beside the ones from the 4 family members?
by the way - had to cheat Nora´s initial research requests from 1.000.000! to 10.000 points... rly? 4x 1million research? why? ^^

After all this has been said, all that remains for me to say - keep up your AWESOME work on this mod ... it rly makes a huge difference to the game (y):D

(edit) ... oohhh as a request, could you make it that if your girlfriend is also your slave she would not longer complain if you fu** a other girl infront of her?

Last edited:

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Yeah, saw the awesome extensions to the cheat menu, rly nice done :)

Buuuuut after some playing with the 0.22.1 mod I found a small discrepance (would´nt call it a bug^^)

- If you have 2 or more employies with the same name it difficult to impossible to get their home position correctly. Example name Hellen, got 3 of them and only the first one is available in her house, the other 2 not, also security shows I already discovered their homes, even If I got only the home of the first Hellen. Also If I renamed the 2 other Hellen´s they are unreachable after work because their homes are bound to their old names. I can reach with "date-night" the 2 others homes (it´s still the home of the first Hellen), but as soon as I leave the house and try to reenter it shows only the first Hellen and not the 2 others.
(excuse my english - not my native language - but I hope you can understand what I´m trying to say^^)

I have a question about the schedule option, why I cant choose for girlfriend or slave (not in a relationship) my room or the dungeon as an option? It shows only their home, mall and lobby... :/

And can you give maybe a hint how many new traits we can unlock with Nora - beside the ones from the 4 family members?
by the way - had to cheat Nora´s initial research requests from 1.000.000! to 10.000 points... rly? 4x 1million research? why? ^^

After all this has been said, all that remains for me to say - keep up your AWESOME work on this mod ... it rly makes a huge difference to the game (y):D

(edit) ... oohhh as a request, could you make it that if your girlfriend is also your slave she would not longer complain if you fu** a other girl infront of her?
The housemap has been updated, to include the full name of the girl instead of only the first name, I also added an extra function that fixes existing save games.

For scheduling all private locations are excluded from scheduling, this might change in the future, but for now we will not change this.

The Nora traits are part of VREN's base game and the idea is that you create a serum with the trait, give them to girls and chat or compliment them and monitor them, thus gaining mastery without research. Trollden added the Nora traits to the cheat menu for unlocking serum traits if you want to unlock them all fast.

The slave part is still under construction and Trollden is still working on scenario's that will have some useful content, but we need some extra visuals from VREN to make this part work better.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
(y)
The housemap has been updated, to include the full name of the girl instead of only the first name, I also added an extra function that fixes existing save games.
Wow, awesome...thanks for this patch and your work on it :)

For scheduling all private locations are excluded from scheduling, this might change in the future, but for now we will not change this.
I rly hope this is gonna change in the future, because whats the sense of having a girlfriend if you not gonna have her (sometimes) stay overnight at your home? You know what I mean? ;)
At the moment I dont rly see a sense in have a girlfriend inGame, only trouble and not rly a benefit^^

The Nora traits are part of VREN's base game and the idea is that you create a serum with the trait, give them to girls and chat or compliment them and monitor them, thus gaining mastery without research.
Oh, I didnt know that - because I didnt even bothered to play Vren´s original game - I installed and played only with your awesome mod - it´s so much more enjoyable ^^

@Trollden added the Nora traits to the cheat menu for unlocking serum traits if you want to unlock them all fast.
Pz tell him my greetings & thank for this ... you guys are awesome! :)

The slave part is still under construction and @Trollden is still working on scenario's that will have some useful content, but we need some extra visuals from VREN to make this part work better.
I´m looking forward to see what you guy gonna come up with ... I hope nothing less than awesomeness in terms of what you guys have shown (& coded) so far with this awesome mod :D

And also thanks that you are here, reading and listening and answering to the community - not many Dev´s are doing this. It´s a good feeling that we can contribute our opinions and wishes and see some of them realised in this mod. A huge thanks (y)(y)(y)

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I messed the Installation of your newest patch up. In my hurry to test your patch I overwrote the older files in "game" & "mods". this lead to an error message after loading a save game. "ignore" helped to load the save but there was no working function of your patch, everthing seemed still messed up with the home locations. I thought ok, then I go back to the older version, so I deleted the "mods" folder and installed the older one again. But no, I got the revange for my rushed installation because now I got evertime I clicked on the "detailed informations" button a error message - ignore wasnt helping - only with rollback. After a few tries and troubleshooting to get the game back running with mixing both files (bugfix & mod from 12. nov and your newest one), I saw that your patch worked, I was able to get with the security room the new home locations from the renamed Hellens. I also saw the Surnames - but unfortunately I got and get everytime now an Error message whenever I click this "detailed informations" button.

Long story short - I wanted to let you know that your patch seems to work - big thanks for that :)

For today I give up to get the game running again properly... to tired^^
Tommorow I try a new and fresh install of the whole game including the latest version of bugfix and mod, to see if I can rescue my save...

--------------------------------------------------------

(edit - next morning) ... I installed the game fresh - applied the bugfix and then the mod (both newest versions from github) ... but again I get this error message on loading the game (same as last night where I thought I messed up):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Strange is, no matter what combination of bugfix and mod I try, I now get everytime this following error message from a click on "detailed information".
Even after a second and third fresh game install + bugfix and mod version from 12. nov (with which I played fine so far) I cant get rid of the Error message:

Ignoring this error leads to this message:

Anyone has an idea what causing my problem? I would be very grateful for any help ... :/

p.s. I used a save before I applied the patched mod version for all this testing and troubleshooting

Last edited:

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Hello, would you by any chance consider enhancing the outfit manager by adding buttons to add cum?
I've been adding it via console as below(for others who might want to):
Thanks a lot for this mod! Really makes the game much more enjoyable!

VonLost

Apr 22, 2019
I think there is an incorrect call in SB_Unique_People -

call sex_description(the_person, start_position = SB_anal_standing, start_object = mc.location.get_object_with_name("counter"), skip_intro = True, private = True) from _call_sex_description_SBS20

should be

call fuck_person(the_person, start_position = missionary, start_object = mc.location.get_object_with_name("floor"), skip_intro = True, private = True)

Reactions: Tristim

kerrekk

Jul 14, 2019
I think this goes here: Came up with starbuck

File "game/crises.rpy", line 4050: Line is indented, but the preceding one-line python statement statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
the_person.char "That was amazing [the_person.mc_title], you know how to make me feel like women again!"
^

File "game/crises.rpy", line 4055: expected statement.
else:
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Wed Nov 13 17:59:20 2019

these mods mane the games a lot of fun, by making the start overs less tedious

PS. I changed the weight loss value from -15 to , to + 15, because seriously what weightloss item detracts value. Called it Diet Rite

Last edited:

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
I believe I have the latest bugfix applied. Save file right before the exception is attached.

When calling someone in for weekly HR review I am getting this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8439, in script call
    call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8555, in script call
    call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_1 #If we're in the same place and time hasn't advanced keep talking to them until we stop talking on purpose.
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8552, in script call
    $ _return.call_action()
  File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 506, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_23
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 143, in script call
    $ act.call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 199, in script call
    $ the_crisis.call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Sarah/role_HR_supervisor.rpy", line 343, in script call
    call HR_director_personnel_interview_label(the_person, max_opinion = business_HR_coffee_tier) from HR_DIR_INTERVIEW_CALL_2
  File "game/Mods/Sarah/role_HR_supervisor.rpy", line 370, in script
    call screen main_choice_display([["Call in"] + HR_employee_list], draw_hearts_for_people = False)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Unknown keyword arguments: draw_hearts_for_people

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_1 #If we're in the same place and time hasn't advanced keep talking to them until we stop talking on purpose.
    $ _return.call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 143, in script call
    $ act.call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 199, in script call
    call HR_director_personnel_interview_label(the_person, max_opinion = business_HR_coffee_tier) from HR_DIR_INTERVIEW_CALL_2
    call screen main_choice_display([["Call in"] + HR_employee_list], draw_hearts_for_people = False)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 152, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 139, in apply
    raise Exception("Unknown keyword arguments: %s" % ( ", ".join(values.keys())))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.22.1
Sat Nov 16 10:47:47 2019

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
I believe I have the latest bugfix applied. Save file right before the exception is attached.

When calling someone in for weekly HR review I am getting this:

Code:

While running game code:
    $ _return.call_action()
    $ act.call_action()

Full traceback:
    $ _return.call_action()
    $ act.call_action()
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 152, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "D:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\Lab_Rats_2-v0.22.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 139, in apply
    raise Exception("Unknown keyword arguments: %s" % ( ", ".join(values.keys())))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sat Nov 16 10:47:47 2019

Just FYI - anyone else getting this it is fixed.

Go to mods folder and rename role_HR_supervisor.rpy and role_HR_supervisor.rpyc. I just added .bak on the end. Then add the following script to correct in ~game\Mods\Sarah - attached.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Several Questions. To be truthful I played an earlier build so this some of these may reveal themselves as I go along. In my deepest play of the game, I had made Mom and Lilly both very slutty and very obedient but was never able to hire them.

1. How do I hire Mom and Lilly
2. I always struggle with raising sluttliness to acceptable levels with Stephanie and the random office drones I hire. I can get them slutty enough to have sex, but raising levels higher seems to be difficult even giving them a suggestion drug. Is it as simple as waiting for random events while they are under the effects or am I missing something?

3. My general strategy is to research the hell out of a trait to decrease the side effect-this takes significant time. Should I worry less about side effects (at least for now).

4. What does Norma's trait that takes like 100000000 research actually do? Is it worth the time suck?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Several Questions. To be truthful I played an earlier build so this some of these may reveal themselves as I go along. In my deepest play of the game, I had made Mom and Lilly both very slutty and very obedient but was never able to hire them.

2. I always struggle with raising sluttliness to acceptable levels with Stephanie and the random office drones I hire. I can get them slutty enough to have sex, but raising levels higher seems to be difficult even giving them a suggestion drug. Is it as simple as waiting for random events while they are under the effects or am I missing something?

3. My general strategy is to research the hell out of a trait to decrease the side effect-this takes significant time. Should I worry less about side effects (at least for now).

4. What does Norma's trait that takes like 100000000 research actually do? Is it worth the time suck?
1 - You have to have the employ-person portion of the mod active, with the special-role restriction lifted (change line 81 in mods\role\generic_people_role.rpy to "
if person not in mc.business.get_employee_list():
"
2 - Not sure, I seem to cap @ 180 myself.
3 - Depends on you, I have yet to find a bonus for 0%. If I create a bad side effect, I scrap the design and recreate it.
4 - Don't research Nora's traits. Just create a serum with them, research the serum and use it on someone. Every action you perform will then add 0.2 mastery, so you only need to perform 5 actions.

Last edited:

Jackal53

Aug 28, 2016

If you use a serum on someone, then interact with them in a way that advances time, it increases the mastery of all the traits in the serum. This should help with 3 and 4. Don't waste time researching the hell out of a trait, just make a prototype, cope with the side effect, and use it on someone. Since almost all serums will last 3+ turns, you can get a LOT of mastery levels with just one batch of prototype if you stalk your subject.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Trollden Tristim
when hitting leave during

```

While running game code:
$ _return.call_action()
File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 1373, in script call
call fuck_person(the_person,private = in_private) from _call_fuck_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 8692, in script call
call sex_description(the_person, position_choice, object_choice, start_round, private=private, girl_in_charge = girl_in_charge, position_locked = position_locked, record_log = record_log) from _call_sex_description
File "game/script.rpy", line 8920, in script call
call fuck_person(the_person, private = private, girl_in_charge = girl_in_charge, position_locked = position_locked, record_log = record_log, affair_ask_after = False) from _call_fuck_person_2
call sex_description(the_person, position_choice, object_choice, start_round, private=private, girl_in_charge = girl_in_charge, position_locked = position_locked, record_log = record_log) from _call_sex_description
call fuck_person(the_person, private = private, girl_in_charge = girl_in_charge, position_locked = position_locked, record_log = record_log, affair_ask_after = False) from _call_fuck_person_2
File "game/script.rpy", line 8645, in script call
call fuck_person(the_person, private, start_position, start_object, skip_intro = True, girl_in_charge = True, hide_leave = hide_leave, position_locked = position_locked record_log = record_log, affair_ask_after = False) from _call_fuck_person_18
File "game/script.rpy", line 8561, in script
label fuck_person(the_person, private=True, start_position = None, start_object = None, skip_intro = False, girl_in_charge = False, hide_leave = False, position_locked = False, record_log = None, affair_ask_after = True):
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (script.rpy, line 8645)

Full traceback:
$ _return.call_action()
call fuck_person(the_person, private, start_position, start_object, skip_intro = True, girl_in_charge = True, hide_leave = hide_leave, position_locked = position_locked record_log = record_log, affair_ask_after = False) from _call_fuck_person_18
label fuck_person(the_person, private=True, start_position = None, start_object = None, skip_intro = False, girl_in_charge = False, hide_leave = False, position_locked = False, record_log = None, affair_ask_after = True):
File " /renpy/renpy-7.3.2-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1441, in execute
args, kwargs = self.arguments.evaluate()
File " /renpy/renpy-7.3.2-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 188, in evaluate
kwargs[k] = renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope)
File " /renpy/renpy-7.3.2-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File " /renpy/renpy-7.3.2-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 692, in py_compile
raise e

Linux-4.15.0-71-generic-x86_64-with-debian-buster-sid
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun Nov 17 15:44:10 2019
```

Alex Mars

Mar 3, 2019
Hi guys,

small problem with the modpack:

Sarah
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8422, in script call
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8542, in script call
    $ _return.call_action(the_person)
  File "game/Mods/Sarah/role_HR_supervisor.rpy", line 607, in script
    $ update_hire_daughter_crisis(2)
  File "game/Mods/Sarah/role_HR_supervisor.rpy", line 607, in <module>
    $ update_hire_daughter_crisis(2)
  File "game/Mods/Sarah/role_HR_supervisor.rpy", line 109, in update_hire_daughter_crisis
    found = find_in_list(lambda x: x[0] == daughter_work_crisis, crisis_list)
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Helper_Functions/list_functions.rpy", line 13, in find_in_list
    if search(item):
  File "game/Mods/Sarah/role_HR_supervisor.rpy", line 109, in <lambda>
    found = find_in_list(lambda x: x[0] == daughter_work_crisis, crisis_list)
NameError: global name 'daughter_work_crisis' is not defined
Any way to fix that?

Thanks for your work, the modpack gets better and better, I like it!

Cheers, Alex

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Trollden Tristim
when hitting leave during

```

While running game code:
$ _return.call_action()

Full traceback:
$ _return.call_action()
File " /renpy/renpy-7.3.2-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1441, in execute
args, kwargs = self.arguments.evaluate()
File " /renpy/renpy-7.3.2-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 188, in evaluate
kwargs[k] = renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope)
File " /renpy/renpy-7.3.2-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File " /renpy/renpy-7.3.2-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 692, in py_compile
raise e

Linux-4.15.0-71-generic-x86_64-with-debian-buster-sid
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun Nov 17 15:44:10 2019
```
Thanks for the spot, missing a comma separator in parameter list, it has been fixed and pushed to the bugfix branch.

Reactions: hhd12258
4.60 star(s) 54 Votes