4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
I updated the HR director and Sarah portion of the mod last night, but the update may not work with existing save games. When I get off work today I may try to make a way to update existing save games to work with the latest version.

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018

Overview:
This mod collection extends the base game with a range of new features and enhancements to make the game more enjoyable and configurable to your own preferences.​

<snip>
Mod:
Releases:
(list of releases)
Beta: (direct download latest version 0.22.1)

Updated Game Files:
Unofficial Bugfix Releases:
(list of release v0.x.x-bf)
Unofficial Bugfix Beta: (direct download latest version 0.22.1)
contains bug-fixes after release from VREN and mod compatibility updates

Android Mod Builds:
Tristim
Submitted for your review, perhaps to add to op

Re: mods, and updates.

This link shows when the last update to the mods was done, so one can see if there is a bug fix for the mod. It also shows the version number. this shows us they have switched to a new version, so those on an olderersion need to click to see if there are updates to whatever version they are running, and when that was last updated.

Re:Bugfixes

Shows the current bugfix version and last updated. If you are not on this version, click 'releases' where you can view your version and when it was last updated.

thanks

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Could you, Modders, make a detailed listing of all stuff you have added to LR2. The list in OP is almost enough but needs to be expanded a bit to make sure people in original Lab Rats 2 -thread stop mixing unmodded and modded LR2. Not much is needed but a little bit more listing. Like what new crisis events, what extra actions, what new serums, and so on and so on...

And the whole list should be made so that each part of it is behind at least double Spoilers to avoid spoiling those of us who want find stuff by themselves...

Last edited:

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Doesn't work for me. I get errors starting the game.
The new 'sex mechanic' in the BETA version of the game (v0.23.0) is unstable and does not work correctly with the MOD code, i'm waiting for a new release from VREN to see if the issues are resolved. For now stay on v0.22.1.

Reactions: czertik and Goonie

edukettu

Feb 4, 2019
having issue while I have latest bug fixes and mod

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8657, in script call
    call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8786, in script call
    $ _return.call_action(the_person)
  File "game/Mods/Person/main_character_actions.rpy", line 119, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_spend_the_night
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 143, in script call
    $ act.call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 263, in script call
    $ the_crisis.call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Starbuck/SB_Fetish_Cum_Event.rpy", line 334, in script call
    call fuck_person(the_person, start_position = blowjob, start_object = make_floor(), skip_intro = True, girl_in_charge = True) from _call_fuck_person_SBC40
  File "game/Mods/Core/bugfix_sexmechanic_mod.rpy", line 82, in script
    "[the_person.possessive_title] is in control, and keeps on [position_choice.verbing] you."
AttributeError: 'RevertableList' object has no attribute 'verbing'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8657, in script call
    call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8786, in script call
    $ _return.call_action(the_person)
  File "game/Mods/Person/main_character_actions.rpy", line 119, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_spend_the_night
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 143, in script call
    $ act.call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 263, in script call
    $ the_crisis.call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Starbuck/SB_Fetish_Cum_Event.rpy", line 334, in script call
    call fuck_person(the_person, start_position = blowjob, start_object = make_floor(), skip_intro = True, girl_in_charge = True) from _call_fuck_person_SBC40
  File "game/Mods/Core/bugfix_sexmechanic_mod.rpy", line 82, in script
    "[the_person.possessive_title] is in control, and keeps on [position_choice.verbing] you."
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.23.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.23.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.23.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.23.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 985, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.23.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field
AttributeError: 'RevertableList' object has no attribute 'verbing'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.23.1
Sun Dec 08 17:43:23 2019

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
The new 'sex mechanic' in the BETA version of the game (v0.23.0) is unstable and does not work correctly with the MOD code, i'm waiting for a new release from VREN to see if the issues are resolved. For now stay on v0.22.1.
Will you update the OP when 23.1 is functioning? Or post in thread?
Also, thanks for everything

Altaravandar

Oct 3, 2017
I'm not getting any of the cheat mod features, i'm not seeing any cheat menus and the "z" and "x" keys don't pull anything up.

Kayzer

Sep 4, 2018
I'm not getting any of the cheat mod features, i'm not seeing any cheat menus and the "z" and "x" keys don't pull anything up.

Sure you're putting the files in the right folder? Got the cheats to work (semi) fine, just about everything else in the mod didn't really work at all though.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
now we have relased 0.23.1 - how is mod/cheat working with it ?
The beta builds should work up to a point, there are still some issues in the VREN code, he is working on a fix for 23.1 that will be posted at a later date. Also not all mod code has been updated due to the high impact changes made in the new version.

Reactions: czertik

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Sure you're putting the files in the right folder? Got the cheats to work (semi) fine, just about everything else in the mod didn't really work at all though.
Please note that the master branches in the REPO's are for v0.22.x, the dev / bugfix branch (direct links in OP) are for v0.23.x, but there are still some issue in the main game code, VREN is working on a hotfix for v0.23.1, so we have to be a little patient...also make sure to use a clean install if you try v0.23, many files got moved around / changed / removed in the latest update. As always, save games are not compatible.

Reactions: Kayzer

Kayzer

Sep 4, 2018
Please note that the master branches in the REPO's are for v0.22.x, the dev / bugfix branch (direct links in OP) are for v0.23.x, but there are still some issue in the main game code, VREN is working on a hotfix for v0.23.1, so we have to be a little patient...also make sure to use a clean install if you try v0.23, many files got moved around / changed / removed in the latest update. As always, save games are not compatible.
Certainly, I don't complain at all, it was just a statement of fact that things got broke. Kinda a dick move to whine because you don't think someone else work fast enough on something they do on their spare time for free. I love your work :)

Reactions: Tristim
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes