4.60 star(s) 56 Votes
Mar 2, 2019
jackyp1961 Please ask that in the Games thread, this is a thread for Mods for the game.
Completely understand. I should have been more specific. The mod has a feature to trigger questlines before including paying lily to strip, but i can't find the option to trigger the cam part. Wondering where to go or if it's not possible in the build.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Is it possible to turn the hover-person info box back on? I really miss that feature...

EDIT: NVM; found it in screens.rpy
Hey all - I tried these edits again (changing the hovered function from the renpy.show version to the draw_person version), but this time no dice.

Any idea how to get the person_info stuff back when you hover a name in the action list? It's really annoying to have to select the person to see those details.

TIA,
--Zen

gantas189

May 7, 2017
i got into the bug where female partner is under control and fucking you. game stop there and i cant do anything else.

it happen during morning event when you have a slave to "wake" you up or during counter with other NPC (sex shop v..v..)

How to fix this ?

Reactions: knurd

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Hey guys, does the outfit generator use the new clothing items added in the last updates? I notice that there's some items that never appear when randomly generating an outfit.

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
so every time i try and run the game with the mod and bugfix applied i get the following...

how do i fix this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Mods/Position/Dry_Sex.rpy", line 5, in script
    python:
  File "game/Mods/Position/Dry_Sex.rpy", line 13, in <module>
    opinion_tags = ["missionary style sex","big dicks"])  #Lol I have no idea
TypeError: __init__() takes at least 22 arguments (19 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Mods/Position/Dry_Sex.rpy", line 5, in script
    python:
  File "C:\Users\louise\Desktop\Old Firefox Data\67awa40q.default\DNS SERVERS\Lab_Rats_2-v0.23.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\louise\Desktop\Old Firefox Data\67awa40q.default\DNS SERVERS\Lab_Rats_2-v0.23.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Mods/Position/Dry_Sex.rpy", line 13, in <module>
    opinion_tags = ["missionary style sex","big dicks"])  #Lol I have no idea
TypeError: __init__() takes at least 22 arguments (19 given)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Tue Dec 10 13:40:05 2019

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
i got into the bug where female partner is under control and fucking you. game stop there and i cant do anything else.

it happen during morning event when you have a slave to "wake" you up or during counter with other NPC (sex shop v..v..)

How to fix this ?
I got the same thing. There is a new patch on the 1st page. hopefully it fixes it.
Thanks guys for the continuing updates

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Is there any way to edit, add and/ or remove opinions?
Could model height be edited the same way as body type and added to mod menu?

TIA

Last edited:

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
encoutered strange situation - i and my partner run out of energy during sex...with no chance to end sex (i just keeped clicking on continue sex/change position). did have to load game to fix it.
and i play on windowed mode - and groping positon is nearly out of screen, making it practicaly imposible to use.

FackingGerkOff

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
The only problem I seem to be having is that when the mom develops any fetish, it will script error when the scene happens, skipping it seems to cause the game to essentially freeze as you are stuck trying to complete the fetish and/or no option to move or do anything else. Everything else seems to work well aside that, and I appreciate the work the modders do to keep this game going strong.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Can someone please explain, how to activate the mod options in the bedroom? The cheats also don't work, pressing z, x and p does nothing.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
EDIT: Made a silly mistake. The Mods folder wasn't in the game folder, but in the lab rats 2 folder where the exe is located. It works now

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
So I was going through all the latest changes last night, and several parts of the mod, story and flow wise, are impacted by the latest sex system changes. I used to be able to assume that at the end of a sex session that it ended when MC orgasmed, but that isn't the case anymore. In some scenarios where a girl is particularly skilled, she may finish off MC and then try and get him hard again, only to get "too tired" to continue after one or two more rounds. In some cases the girl gets MC to 80+% arousal but then gets "too tired" to finish him off. It's also possible to have sex with some girls earlier in the day and when it comes time for story based encounters they start and you get one round in and then they are "too tired".

Several of the conventions used in the writing don't work anymore. The fetish quests I'm assuming are going to also be fairly hard hit, but I haven't had the chance to test any of it yet. With it being December and the holidays, I'm not sure when I'll get around to changing all of it, but it might take a while (E.G., it may not be this month). This week I might do a little experimenting new methods and push them, looking for feedback.

Reactions: FackingGerkOff

edukettu

Feb 4, 2019
I'm running into problem when character is developing fetish and their dialogue is finished.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8680, in script call
    call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8807, in script call
    $ _return.call_action(the_person)
  File "game/Mods/Starbuck/SB_Fetish_Cum_Event.rpy", line 385, in script
    return
Exception: Could not find return label (u'C:\\Users\\User\\Desktop\\Games\\Lab_Rats_2-v0.23.1-pc/game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy', 1575804055, 2181).

Full traceback:
    return
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.23.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1448, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.23.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 670, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'C:\\Users\\User\\Desktop\\Games\\Lab_Rats_2-v0.23.1-pc/game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy', 1575804055, 2181).

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.23.2
Wed Dec 11 15:45:15 2019

E45plus

Jan 25, 2018
In the blowjob/deep throat scenes, girls have their mouths open. In other sex would be good to see their pussys or anuses open to, or during doggy type to be holding their butt cheeks apart.

FackingGerkOff

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
So I was going through all the latest changes last night, and several parts of the mod, story and flow wise, are impacted by the latest sex system changes. I used to be able to assume that at the end of a sex session that it ended when MC orgasmed, but that isn't the case anymore. In some scenarios where a girl is particularly skilled, she may finish off MC and then try and get him hard again, only to get "too tired" to continue after one or two more rounds. In some cases the girl gets MC to 80+% arousal but then gets "too tired" to finish him off. It's also possible to have sex with some girls earlier in the day and when it comes time for story based encounters they start and you get one round in and then they are "too tired".

Several of the conventions used in the writing don't work anymore. The fetish quests I'm assuming are going to also be fairly hard hit, but I haven't had the chance to test any of it yet. With it being December and the holidays, I'm not sure when I'll get around to changing all of it, but it might take a while (E.G., it may not be this month). This week I might do a little experimenting new methods and push them, looking for feedback.
The fetishes work for every other character while using mods, except the mom. She is the only one so far to cause a freeze in the game. Unfortunately I have not been able to test it on any other family members as the mom overwrites everyone else and will literally cause anyone else using her lines to be replaced by anyone else. I.E. If you try skipping a day to cut through the scene, you might get the sister to say the line of the mom or someone else. Funny bug, but will occur same freeze

Dec 31, 2018
The android apks does not seem to work. I have a Huawei p20 pro (screenshot shows it can handle arm version) and both the arm64 and the x86_64 apks cant be installed. Nox emulator on pc seems to fail at parsing the apks while my phone can install the file but cant run it.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The mod doesn't work with the previous version of the game (it got a new version today) and needs to be updated for the latest version. Mod creators said they were delaying updating the mod support for this version due to the game dev knowing of a few bugs they needed to patch. Basically why would you update something for something that is about to get replaced making all the work you did irrelevant. They should have a update for the mod hopefully soon.

ALIg21

Sep 30, 2018
I'm running into problem when character is developing fetish and their dialogue is finished.

Code:

While running game code:
    return

Full traceback:
    return
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.23.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1448, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.23.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 670, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.23.2
Wed Dec 11 15:45:15 2019
same problem

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes