4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Front page says next mod will be 48.X.

NOTE: We are moving to a bi-monthly release schedule, next update will be based on v0.48.x
I am aware, they haven't updated OP. Discord has latest discussions Gitgud lastest commit also says will need

Added aspects and attention to modded serum traits. All commits after this require v 0.49 and above

Reactions: mytaur

mytaur

Jun 20, 2017
I am aware, they haven't updated OP. Discord has latest discussions Gitgud lastest commit also says will need

Added aspects and attention to modded serum traits. All commits after this require v 0.49 and above
Thanks for the info.

StaticSheep

Jan 6, 2018
The develop branch of the mod has an initial version for 49.2. You will also need the bugfix branch of the 'Unofficial Bug-fix'

In order to get it to run, I needed to comment out line 30 of Mods/Goals/lifestyle_coach.rpy# init 3 python:

Also, the entire file Mods/Starbuck/Sex_Shop.rpy was commented out. Presumably this was done by mistake as the class is called somewhere else.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ssato243 and Lerd0

StaticSheep

Jan 6, 2018
If you do modify Mods/Starbuck/Sex_Shop.rpy in order to get the game to run, don't interact with the sex shop owner "Cara Thrace". The code is definitely not all there.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Ok, early days you can get beta stuff, will be LOTS of code turn as integration continues playthru.
fastest feedback is discord.

mc_business_has_expensive_camera what is this condition and why the hell is it needed?
alexia or who ever you hire as your advertising model, need policy for it

Last edited:

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
If you do modify Mods/Starbuck/Sex_Shop.rpy in order to get the game to run, don't interact with the sex shop owner "Cara Thrace". The code is definitely not all there.
welcome to the world of integration, still early days, and multiple people's mods. but it appears to me the code was commented out to initially get a running version of 49.2 with a majority of the mod active, to allow a review of the class post 49.2 code changes

Last edited:

ecksdude

Apr 24, 2020
At this point I'd settle for a snippet of code which will allow me to change a girl's hair style without turning it permanently white. I've been poking through the code from the last mod to figure this out, but I'm stumped.

the_person.hair_style = "messy_hair" works, but the hair color is white, and no amount of fiddling from me seems to change that. And if you try to change color with a serum after that you get a continuous stream of errors...

I'm not good enough at the code to figure this out, I guess.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
At this point I'd settle for a snippet of code which will allow me to change a girl's hair style without turning it permanently white. I've been poking through the code from the last mod to figure this out, but I'm stumped.

the_person.hair_style = "messy_hair" works, but the hair color is white, and no amount of fiddling from me seems to change that. And if you try to change color with a serum after that you get a continuous stream of errors...

I'm not good enough at the code to figure this out, I guess.
Actual hair styles not the names. There is more to the hair style that the name you can see it in the clothing_lists.rpy
bobbed_hair bowl_hair curly_bun short_hair messy_hair messy_short_hair shaved_side_hair messy_ponytail twintail ponytail long_hair braided_bun

the_person.hair_style = messy_hair.get_copy()
the_person.hair_style.colour = [r,g,b,a] #rgba are values 0 to 1. a should just equal 1 for opaque

list of hair_styles can be found in clothing_lists.rpy
The colours are in random_lists.rpy
create_random_person() function. shows hair being selected
Its then assigned in the Person.rpy file in the person class
Looking at those might help if the lines above don't solve it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edwarf

ecksdude

Apr 24, 2020
Actual hair styles not the names. There is more to the hair style that the name you can see it in the clothing_lists.rpy
bobbed_hair bowl_hair curly_bun short_hair messy_hair messy_short_hair shaved_side_hair messy_ponytail twintail ponytail long_hair braided_bun

the_person.hair_style = messy_hair.get_copy()
the_person.hair_style.colour = [r,g,b,a] #rgba are values 0 to 1. a should just equal 1 for opaque

list of hair_styles can be found in clothing_lists.rpy
The colours are in random_lists.rpy
create_random_person() function. shows hair being selected
Its then assigned in the Person.rpy file in the person class
Looking at those might help if the lines above don't solve it.
Nice! Thank you!

Kinari

May 6, 2017
I know that the graphics are very difficult mod, but is it possible to zoom in?
Because the girls are proceduraly Frankensteined together, will the "stiches" show?
In both games it feels like we are watching Barbie dolls on the table in various Kama Sultra positions.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I just want a silhouette or at least a floating penis of the mc in scenes at least?
I thought about doing that, but wasn't really sure how to do it while working with 2d images and a 3d mesh. Plus I never finished my other project for this game so maybe someone else who's more disciplined can get it done

Reactions: purplepower

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I just want a silhouette or at least a floating penis of the mc in scenes at least?
Shouldn't be that hard. Create an image as an overlay. Load it then display it after it draws everything else on screen.
That should be around line 795 in Person.rpy
It's in the draw_person() function.

Of course it will be up there anytime a girl is on screen.

You might want to make it hide when there are no women on screen.

Myself, I have no need for it. Not really into looking at other dicks or even my own. If I am supposed to be the person doing this then well it should be my dick not someone else's. I really don't need a reminder what it looks like being it is right here at hand or do I mean in hand. Either way.

Reactions: rorasaurus

tostvirus

Nov 16, 2017
Hi,

Im stuck on a mission for sister to get mom to take topless instaPics, she keeps telling me she will get banned. Would anyone have a answer to my problem?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes