4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
i have a question abt "athlete" girls....
How to bypass "She is uneasy of falling for me" barrier?
This is as planned, the college athlete and hot wife (cuck) only want casual sex, if you boost love to high they are not happy, in a later version she will actually ghost you.

Reactions: BlackWingsZ

Melted

Nov 23, 2019
Another vote for "Wardrobe Manager is broken"(same error as above). Good luck with it.

Last edited:

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
when I goto create any new set
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8980, in script call
    call screen main_choice_display(build_menu_items([people_list,actions_list]))
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8905, in script
    call screen outfit_creator(Outfit("New Outfit"), outfit_type = outfit_type)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 301, in execute
    screen outfit_creator(starting_outfit, target_wardrobe = mc.designed_wardrobe, outfit_type = "full"): ##Pass a completely blank outfit instance for a new outfit, or an already existing instance to load an old one.| This overrides the default outfit creation screen
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 301, in execute
    screen outfit_creator(starting_outfit, target_wardrobe = mc.designed_wardrobe, outfit_type = "full"): ##Pass a completely blank outfit instance for a new outfit, or an already existing instance to load an old one.| This overrides the default outfit creation screen
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 330, in execute
    default outfit_builder = WardrobeBuilder(None)
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Wardrobe_Extensions/wardrobe_builder.rpy", line 135, in __init__
    self.person.opinions.clear() # reset opinions so every item has an equal chance
AttributeError: 'WardrobeBuilder' object has no attribute 'person'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8980, in script call
    call screen main_choice_display(build_menu_items([people_list,actions_list]))
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8905, in script
    call screen outfit_creator(Outfit("New Outfit"), outfit_type = outfit_type)
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 330, in execute
    default outfit_builder = WardrobeBuilder(None)
  File "<screen language>", line 330, in <module>
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Wardrobe_Extensions/wardrobe_builder.rpy", line 135, in __init__
    self.person.opinions.clear() # reset opinions so every item has an equal chance
AttributeError: 'WardrobeBuilder' object has no attribute 'person'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.25.1
Fri Feb 28 10:19:38 2020
Are you sure you have the latest version of the mod? Since this code has been changed on Feb 25th and now reads self.default_person.opinions.clear().....

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Another vote for "Wardrobe Manager is broken"(same error as above). Good luck with it.
Are you sure you have the latest version of the mod? Since this code has been changed on Feb 25th and now reads self.default_person.opinions.clear().....

g19841019

Dec 15, 2017
Thank you.
I dont know it's update 2/25.
I download it 2/23 and the file name is the same.
Now it work good.
Thank you.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Thank you.
I dont know it's update 2/25.
I download it 2/23 and the file name is the same.
Now it work good.
Thank you.
The BETA branch is in constant development, we freeze the version when a new release is made by the author, that way you can always go back to a 'stable' previous version of the mod if the new release is too buggy.

davidb0wie

Feb 26, 2018
So everytime I try to initiate the weekend work threesome I keep getting this error pop up.
Any solutions?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1827769

I am prob missing something, but how do u actually trigger/use the unisex toilet event?
To unlock it (be able to buy the policy) one of your employees will suggest it, something alone not wanting to walk far to use the women restroom (random trigger event I believe).

To then trigger the event, it usually happens when one of your employees "walks past" or bends over, and you can't look away(again, random trigger event). You have the option to ignore, or go to the bathroom (or I think call over to do it in public, but this might be a different scene). If you go to the bathroom, depending on the NPC sluttiness (I think) she will follow you and ask if you need assistance, starting the scene.

At least this is how it happens to me.

Melted

Nov 23, 2019
Yes, I installed this game for the first time last week and all was well until a couple of days ago. Then the manager stopped working. Both BETAS installed. Hell, I even did a fresh install yesterday after making this post. I deleted the app data LR2 save folder and re-downloaded the BETAS again. Outfit Manager still not working. I'll redo everything again and see what happens.

Edit: Instead of redoing everything, I just tried my hand at programming and added the word default in lines 135 and 136. Fixed it. Thanks for that tip.

Last edited:

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
So I downloaded the file from the beta and now this error popped up.
It seemed there were some more issues with this part of the code, try downloading from here:

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Hello. With 26.0 being out, just want to let people know on here, the group working on this mod decided not to support the beta versions that Vren is putting out on the first of each month, and instead waiting until the public version that comes out on or around the 7th of each month.

For anyone who has installed the mod recently, I'm also looking for ideas for new perks for the perk system. Feel free to post them here or better yet join the discord! Thanks!

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Hi,

Just quick some random ideas.
1. slave wake up system toggle on/off instead of press daily, toggle random slave girl for wakeup call
2. own office (3 some trigger room unless dungeon?)
3. own house/room, not sure why a guy running his own business with 20+ employees still lives at home
4. your own pa/slave pet at work?

davidb0wie

Feb 26, 2018
It seemed there were some more issues with this part of the code, try downloading from here:
The threesome event is working fine now but I found 2 more crashes. one is from a text your mom sends and the other is when you attempt the kitchen sex scene with your mother

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
The threesome event is working fine now but I found 2 more crashes. one is from a text your mom sends and the other is when you attempt the kitchen sex scene with your mother
I've added a hotfix to the mod that should resolve issue 0 - SB_code.
The traceback1 is a result of a bug in the original VREN code, i've hotfixed the bugfix branch for v0.25.1 to resolve that.

Feb 12, 2018
updated game and mod, and getting this error

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/Mods/Fetish/cum_fetish_blowjob.rpy", line 1, in script
    init python:
  File "game/Mods/Fetish/cum_fetish_blowjob.rpy", line 16, in <module>
    opinion_tags = ["giving blowjobs"], record_class = "Blowjobs")
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'taboo_break_description'

Reactions: sandesh

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
updated game and mod, and getting this error

Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/Mods/Fetish/cum_fetish_blowjob.rpy", line 1, in script
    init python:
  File "game/Mods/Fetish/cum_fetish_blowjob.rpy", line 16, in <module>
    opinion_tags = ["giving blowjobs"], record_class = "Blowjobs")
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'taboo_break_description'
Check tags. You probably have the develop version for 26.0. If you are using 25.1 download the master repo

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes