4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Can the first post be edited to indicate the android version aren't to date ATM and wont be until something change.
Also, if someone can porte the current version it would be quite appreciated.
It does say v0.20 behind the dowload link....

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Here they are...
I have been trying to make it work from the 'Mods' folder, but I cannot seem to figure out how to load 'images' from an RPA archive that is not located in the 'game/images' folder. Since we want to Mod to be stand-alone, I cannot integrate it into the mod (if anyone has some suggestions, let me know).

What I did do is make a small zip that needs to be extracted into the 'game' folder that adds the cigarette option to the the 'rings' clothing collection. I have attached it to this post for anyone who wants to add it to the game.

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
Hey I couldn't quite get the character generator to increase it's max so I did the next best thing edit the sex positions so you can have INFINITE SEX it's a simple edit changing all values to the negative so you regenerate energy
For those who doesn't want the hassle here are the modded file with the edit

senketsu4444

Jan 30, 2020
Does anyone know how to get this mod working on mac? I have both folders in the game folder with all the saves but none of the commands work.

electricat

Feb 1, 2020
A threesome with options like 1st girl sits on top and the 2nd eats her on her hands and knees ("doggy deluxe")

Fresh game, mods are re-downloaded from git 10 or so hours ago.

trace:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {two} in u"Fuck [the_person_{two}.title]'s ass and pussy using strapon".:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9006, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9283, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_5
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 155, in script call
    $ act.call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 207, in script call
    $ the_crisis.call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Crisis/coffee_break.rpy", line 31, in script call
    call coffee_break_chit_chat_label(person_one, person_two, person_three) from _call_coffee_break_chit_chat_label_1
  File "game/Mods/Crisis/coffee_break.rpy", line 107, in script call
    call start_threesome(person_two, person_three) from _call_coffee_break_threesome_test_3
  File "game/Mods/Threesome/Threesome_core.rpy", line 305, in script
    $ round_choice = renpy.display_menu(option_list,True,"Choice")
  File "game/Mods/Threesome/Threesome_core.rpy", line 305, in <module>
Exception: Unknown text tag u'two'
Correcting line 92 of Mods/Threesome/Threesome_doggy_deluxe.rpy to
Code:
            action_description = "Fuck [the_person_two.title]'s ass and pussy using strapon",
rolling back a few steps and reloading (because by the time this exception is thrown, the actual code that causes the problem ran already) fixes the issue.

EDIT: It seems that this fix causes the wrong girl's name appear in the text, but I'm too lazy to dig any deeper right now.

Last edited:

Badrabbit

Jul 19, 2017
please more bdsm contents
OK

Two things:

1) what do you (or others for that matter) want/want more of? Each of B, D, S and M stand for something different (and the D and the S might stand for more than one thing) and you can have them done on you or on others.

2) There is a fairly limited set of images that have to get re-used quite a lot. It can be tricky to match non-vanilla scenarios with the images - though the MC is not seen so you can get round some stuff. The recent smoking images are the only additional images that I know of.

On a side note - does anyone know of any other images?

Thanks

Dorzim

Jul 4, 2019
OK

Two things:

1) what do you (or others for that matter) want/want more of? Each of B, D, S and M stand for something different (and the D and the S might stand for more than one thing) and you can have them done on you or on others.

2) There is a fairly limited set of images that have to get re-used quite a lot. It can be tricky to match non-vanilla scenarios with the images - though the MC is not seen so you can get round some stuff. The recent smoking images are the only additional images that I know of.

On a side note - does anyone know of any other images?

Thanks
I want spanking punishment
to slave or employee

PS. I am sorry for speaking shortly because I am not good at English.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Does anyone know how to get this mod working on mac? I have both folders in the game folder with all the saves but none of the commands work.
The modded version has a "cheat" option down in the line with "Q.Save" and that stuff.
If you don't, your mods didn't take, which would also explain why Trollden's interface isn't being invoke with Z.

Melted

Nov 23, 2019
The modded version has a "cheat" option down in the line with "Q.Save" and that stuff.
If you don't, your mods didn't take, which would also explain why Trollden's interface isn't being invoke with Z.
That line of options has disappeared from my game. Any idea how to get it back without restarting from the beginning? I am using latest versions and just realized they were gone. I tried pressing all the keys on my keyboard and that didn't work. Perhaps that was a consequence of using animations? I don't know.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
the mod 25.1 version have problem in edit clothing
I cant go into the edit page.
Do you get any error messages that you can provide?
There was a typo in the WardrobeBuilder that should have been fixed if you'd like to try and download the developer branch again.

BraveTraveler

Feb 27, 2020
I just discovered this mod and I gotta say, you're all doing god's work :D
I'll be looking forward to every update from now on!

g19841019

Dec 15, 2017
Do you get any error messages that you can provide?
There was a typo in the WardrobeBuilder that should have been fixed if you'd like to try and download the developer branch again.
when I goto create any new set
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8980, in script call
    call screen main_choice_display(build_menu_items([people_list,actions_list]))
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8905, in script
    call screen outfit_creator(Outfit("New Outfit"), outfit_type = outfit_type)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 301, in execute
    screen outfit_creator(starting_outfit, target_wardrobe = mc.designed_wardrobe, outfit_type = "full"): ##Pass a completely blank outfit instance for a new outfit, or an already existing instance to load an old one.| This overrides the default outfit creation screen
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 301, in execute
    screen outfit_creator(starting_outfit, target_wardrobe = mc.designed_wardrobe, outfit_type = "full"): ##Pass a completely blank outfit instance for a new outfit, or an already existing instance to load an old one.| This overrides the default outfit creation screen
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 330, in execute
    default outfit_builder = WardrobeBuilder(None)
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Wardrobe_Extensions/wardrobe_builder.rpy", line 135, in __init__
    self.person.opinions.clear() # reset opinions so every item has an equal chance
AttributeError: 'WardrobeBuilder' object has no attribute 'person'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8980, in script call
    call screen main_choice_display(build_menu_items([people_list,actions_list]))
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8905, in script
    call screen outfit_creator(Outfit("New Outfit"), outfit_type = outfit_type)
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\sopro\Downloads\Lab_Rats_2-v0.25.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/Mods/Screens/Outfit_Screens/enchanced_outfit_creator.rpy", line 330, in execute
    default outfit_builder = WardrobeBuilder(None)
  File "<screen language>", line 330, in <module>
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Wardrobe_Extensions/wardrobe_builder.rpy", line 135, in __init__
    self.person.opinions.clear() # reset opinions so every item has an equal chance
AttributeError: 'WardrobeBuilder' object has no attribute 'person'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.25.1
Fri Feb 28 10:19:38 2020

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
A threesome with options like 1st girl sits on top and the 2nd eats her on her hands and knees ("doggy deluxe")

Fresh game, mods are re-downloaded from git 10 or so hours ago.

trace:
Code:

While processing text tag {two} in u"Fuck [the_person_{two}.title]'s ass and pussy using strapon".:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9006, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9283, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_5
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 155, in script call
    $ act.call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides/advance_time_override.rpy", line 207, in script call
    $ the_crisis.call_action()
  File "game/Mods/Crisis/coffee_break.rpy", line 31, in script call
    call coffee_break_chit_chat_label(person_one, person_two, person_three) from _call_coffee_break_chit_chat_label_1
  File "game/Mods/Crisis/coffee_break.rpy", line 107, in script call
    call start_threesome(person_two, person_three) from _call_coffee_break_threesome_test_3
  File "game/Mods/Threesome/Threesome_core.rpy", line 305, in script
  File "game/Mods/Threesome/Threesome_core.rpy", line 305, in <module>
Exception: Unknown text tag u'two'
Correcting line 92 of Mods/Threesome/Threesome_doggy_deluxe.rpy to
Code:
            action_description = "Fuck [the_person_two.title]'s ass and pussy using strapon",
rolling back a few steps and reloading (because by the time this exception is thrown, the actual code that causes the problem ran already) fixes the issue.

EDIT: It seems that this fix causes the wrong girl's name appear in the text, but I'm too lazy to dig any deeper right now.
This issue has been fixed, threesome code should now work as expected.

Reactions: electricat
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes