4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
If it is my first time play lab rat should I play original first or play this one?
Are you talking about lab rats 1? Because that game plays pretty differently from lab rats 2 but it is still very much worth your time. Very good game.

As for lab rats 2, just play this version instead of the og.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Trist changed that to disabled by default.

To enable it, go to the MC's bedroom and look for the option to change MOD Settings.

Persuasion is also disabled by default too
Neither of those features work even when enabled. Is it different for you?

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I really like the concept, but most of the hair is straight UGLY as hell....
Is anyone able to mod that?

That would be fucking awesome!!!
I agree. I think it's possible in theory, but someone would need to be really comfortable with art for that be feasible. I tried making art for this once, but it's a lot to figure out. At least how I was doing it was

Raktarn

Aug 15, 2017
well I gotta say if anyone could do the graphical update it would be this mod team. since they are actually coherent and transparent about it all. though I dont think graphics is the main focus currently. I would rather them flesh out the game more and knock out bugs before adding a nice coat of paint over it all. I have high hopes for the project now moreso than ever.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
I believe by simply raising their slut stat, at some point they will have a speech bubble and if you go talk to them they will announce they are starting some social media activity.

Nov 7, 2017
the new tag is

"person"

not
"the_person"

you need to remove the "the_"

then try it again
Let me get this right, are you saying that I don't have to type in the whole original code anymore in the reformulate version but just type in "person.happiness = 100" as an example instead of "the_person.happiness = 100"?

bakaseye said:
How to use console on MAC?
Why do you want the console when the built in cheat system does all that and more.
The cheat system doesn't give you everything but with the console you can go beyond max permitted and you have access to more variables that the cheat system doesn't let you and it's also a shortcut how you want to have all the girls opinions and stats all setup all at once wherever how you want to them without have to go in the cheat settings all the time (well the little cheat I made where I shorten the commands). I like using both the console and the cheat system.

well I gotta say if anyone could do the graphical update it would be this mod team. since they are actually coherent and transparent about it all. though I dont think graphics is the main focus currently. I would rather them flesh out the game more and knock out bugs before adding a nice coat of paint over it all. I have high hopes for the project now moreso than ever.
Yeah I hope they will do a graphical overhaul at some point, give us nicer models while I don't find all the girl models that bad, hideous or unattractive but many of them yeah. Lol. And I agree let them flesh out the game more and knock out bugs first then do it.

Reactions: eldoen

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
When looking at the list of girls, it is very difficult to distinguish between pregnant women who have not yet started lactating and pregnant women who are lactating. they have the same icon "milk bottle". you need two different icons for these two states. for example, when a girl has given birth but she still has milk, you should try to keep her milk, so that you can knock her up as soon as possible.

it maybe empty milk bottle for not lactating but pregnant and filled milk bottle for lactating womans.
(but how to distinguish lactating but given birth? need another icon?)

also permanent office sluts should also be singled out in girls list in department.

for the reason that the interface in the game is quite slow - sometimes it goes to emotional when pointing the mouse cursor requires "waiting" until the menu item is _really_selected_ and it can be activated by clicking the mouse.

how many days girl need to recharge before be knockable?

Last edited:

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
I cannot make sense of the list of changes the link on the front page shows. Seems like there are changes made every day. Which are the ones that are in the recently released version?

elliochness

Aug 15, 2016
I'm happy to see the game live on but I miss Vren's writing. He was good at writing erotica and I liked his characters. The added mod characters and story lines are very hit and miss, and mostly they miss.

Whoever thought they were clever by naming a character Ophelia von Friseur, it's so aggressively dumb that it hurts to read. Yes, I know I can change it, I'm still annoyed by it.

Reactions: seth23

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
can we up the amount of money per click in the cheat menu to like 1m
"My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars"
Like, seriously mate? What do you need a million dollars in this for? You can't feasibly use that much unless you're buying every single upgrade option immediately, and why bother with that when you can't use half of them immediately anyways.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Console call command shift+O (Left or Right Shift and the -O-h Letter pressed at the same time)

frepyou said:

is there a console command to increase max energy or replenish current energy

Yes for both

mc.max_energy = 2000 #Change MC max energy
the_person.max_energy = 2000 #Change the selected person max energy/This is for whoever the MC is currently interacting with.
mc.energy = 2000 #Set the MC current energy
the_person.energy = 2000 #Set the selected person current energy/This is for whoever the MC is currently interacting with.

Change 2000 with whatever you want to set it too.
As for Supply amount = numerical digit/s
mc.business.supply_count = #

As for Money amount = numerical digit/s
mc.business.funds = #

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
I've had a go at porting Lab Rats 2 Reformulate v2023.07.11 to Android.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

I haven't thoroughly tested but one issue I encountered is the keyboard doesn't like to go away until you proceed to the next screen when entering in your name. At the starting screen, I recommend inputting your skill points first, then working from the bottom up when entering names, i.e. Org Name, Surname, First name.

Please let me know if you encounter any other issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes