4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
LabRats2-Reformulate-2023.06.09-beta-pc.zip

is the title of the download i got yesterday
I would ask if you had the patch update also, but kinda of Mute point with the official release on OP. but something was calling a module that didn't exist,

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I think attempting said rebuild was part of what killed off the dev's involvement from the project (the magnitude of implementing different graphics may have been too much)
Might of been a contributing factor, we know from last few updates from them. that the family and himself had gotten covid and that dev would be slowing down to take care of that, shortly thereafter there was no more communication.

May 25, 2022
There are mod developers around here?

I really feel like the IT girl storyline needs to be rework. Its the only custom storyline that I'm playing and is really inconsistent for the rest of the game. LR2 is all about having choices, saying "no" to any sexual suggestion from the girls and force sexual interactions if enough control is gain... the IT girl always say "no" to more sexual interactions even as an slave, when the cutscenes with the player trigger the MC act in his own, making his own decisions and choosing what interaction wants to perform.

I will really love to take her virginity forcefully or keep her virgin and fucking every other hole, but the game doesn't allow this, which is something the original game would definitely allow. I'm mid game with a ton of resources in the lab, I think I will leave my playthrough here until a patch or something for this character is introduced... I mean, unless the point of the mod is taking another direction from the original game.

Last edited:

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
There are mod developers around here?

I really feel like the IT girl storyline needs to be rework. Its the only custom storyline that I'm playing and is really inconsistent for the rest of the game. LR2 is all about having choices, saying "no" to any sexual suggestion from the girls and force sexual interactions if enough control is gain... the IT girl always say "no" to more sexual interactions even as an slave, when the cutscenes with the player trigger the MC act in his own, making his own decisions and choosing what interaction wants to perform.

I will really love to take her virginity forcefully or keep her virgin and fucking every other hole, but the game doesn't allow this, which is something the original game would definitely allow. I'm mid game with a ton of resources in the lab, I think I will leave my playthrough here until a patch or something for this character is introduced... I mean, unless the point of the mod is taking another direction from the original game.
I can't speak for the main Modders, but can say that She has been in the Mod for a while now, and always played that way. so the Mod has always had a bit of a different game play from the original vanilla game

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
is it possible to edit the serums, like in the vanilla (abandoned) game
Like any renpy game, there's a crapton of things you can edit. You have to decompile it first though in this case, and the previous version had issues when you decompiled certain file(s) in the core/mechanics folder. I've done a lot of edits for my personal use, using the UnRen utility. You should be aware a lot of changes won't work in a saved game, only a new one.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
"Ask for favour" feature doesn't seem to be working in this build. It just don't appear.

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
The console allows you to cheat beyond max permitted values of the cheat (at your own peril), and has access to all variables, including fertility. The cheat is a HUGE QoL improvement, but sometimes only the console can cut it.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
real basic question... Gold star next to characters name, does that mean there is a task to complete> How do i complete the task, I'm stuck with stephanie right at the start, I've gone to work but can't trigger anything.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes