4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Honestly, even when Vren implemented it, it was not worth it. It would be good if they can offer you special contracts (honestly, I'm not a fan of the contracts system, they are really not needed to build a successful business, at least in normal difficulty) or a way to temper with the attention level. As it is, I don't even accept his visits anymore.
In my opinion, ff someone doesn't cheat at the beginning and starts the intended way without additional funds, the contracts are really important and may necessary as your marketing departement doesn't exist at that time and your income drops within 2 days production on a none existent market in the right way when you don't have a sizeable market reach.
Later on, it's a good way to get some extra cash and it may influence the surroundings.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
In my opinion, ff someone doesn't cheat at the beginning and starts the intended way without additional funds, the contracts are really important and may necessary as your marketing departement doesn't exist at that time and your income drops within 2 days production on a none existent market in the right way when you don't have a sizeable market reach.
Later on, it's a good way to get some extra cash and it may influence the surroundings.
Nonsense. You only need to hire 1 girl for the marketing department in the early game. Alexa shows up long before you need a second marketing girl.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
I sometime cheat to get to some new later game content, but honestly the contracts are not needed if you know how to taylor your workforce and do your researches in the "right" order. Contracts are pretty recents, and were never needed in the first place to keep your business running.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Contracts would have made more sense, if the original punishing economic system had stayed, but people complained to much so it was highly reduced.

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
hi all, i get this error when starting the game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pylru'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts.rpa/major_game_classes/clothing_related/zip_manager_ren.pyc", line 15, in script
\Labrats mod\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
\Labrats mod\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/major_game_classes/clothing_related/zip_manager_ren.py", line 17, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business
Tue Jul 11 05:13:53 2023

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
and

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts.rpa/bugfix_additions/debug_info_ren.pyc", line 9, in script
File D;\games\Labrats mod \renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
File "D:\games\Labrats mod original\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/bugfix_additions/debug_info_ren.py", line 12, in <module>

Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Tue Jul 11 05:20:03 2023

slobber

May 19, 2019
i've played through LR2 3-4 times by now (i think i've done all the difficulties at least once) and relied only on contract income. i found money is never an issue and 1 or 2 well advertised contracts literally has you well funded forever. the only exception is the random money events like cousin's boobjob or convincing your mom

also only had 1 marketing girl but i never really topped up my staff. usually only staffed about 20 girls at most and just focused on banging all the girls in town (breed nanobots with +permanent sluttiness in the energy drinks given to myra)

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
and

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts.rpa/bugfix_additions/debug_info_ren.pyc", line 9, in script
File D;\games\Labrats mod \renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
File "D:\games\Labrats mod original\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/bugfix_additions/debug_info_ren.py", line 12, in <module>

Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Tue Jul 11 05:20:03 2023
Which files did you download for the game. almost looks like a combination of beta and 51.3.1

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LabRats2Reformulate-2023.07.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes