4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
All crises have a random chance of being selected. Some crises have very specific requirement you need to meet for them to trigger the next event, and in this case the "chemist's daughter" has 3:
  1. If you're running the standard progression type then it has a chance of triggering 28 days into a new game
  2. You need to expose any of your family members to you cum AT LEAST 6 times (this is an incest check)
  3. You need AT LEAST 11 employees at your company
Thank you very much!

Reactions: slick97

Slickjack

May 29, 2020
I feel the need to second mariofake's previous comment:
Holy fuck, you guys who still work on this gem, god bless you! Really good game/mod, pretty complete and a LOT of content!
I do, however have a few, well more like several, questions that I hope you can answer:

1) Prior iterations of the LR2 Mod included various features which have disappeared, can we get them back?
a) The ability to use the Command/Change what we call each other had the ability to enter a custom nickname/sobriquet for the girl and what she would call the MC.
b) The ability to have two different serums as the daily dose set from what is now the CEO's Office. In addition to the main serum (suggest, obedience, sluttiness, etc.) I also have my daily supplement serum (focus, intelligence, charisma all +2, plus a nano - such as semen proclivity). I find myself having to individually use the command action to get each girl to drink the second serum each day. Being able to simply have two serums in the daily dose would serve as a major quality of life improvement for me to avoid all that clicking on the command/drink a serum/(select serum from list) for each of my nearly 20 employees.
c) We once had the ability to edit serum design after previously researched the design, even having already manufactured and used/sold the serum. This was very helpful for things like swapping one nanotech to a different one. Can't we please get that back? Instead, I will need to design a new serum with the only change being the nanotech and then research the new serum. Since the nanotech has zero chance of flaws, the current lack of editing the serum seems a bit extreme. Even if the editing function is simply changed from "Edit the Serum" to "Change the Nanotech" it would be a real help.

2) I seem to recall that the girls used to be limited to a single fetish each. However, I now have both Lily and Jennifer (Sister and Mum) with both a breeding fetish and a cum fetish. Sarah (the HR Director) is definitely showing her pregnancy and is also a cum-slut. Meanwhile, other girls taking the same serum with no existing fetish show the cum-slut option as blacked out and the message "not started" displayed. Does the single fetish rule still apply to "non-special" characters? What are the criteria for the various fetishes to finally become available to the girls?

3) One of the business improvements available from the IT girl is called something like "Assembly Line" which increases production throughput by 25%. It says the improvement is toggleable. I can't find any place in Production, Main Office, or CEO's Office to toggle the bonus to throughput. How do I turn it off/on?

4) For some reason, Stephanie (Head Researcher) has never come to the office asking for a promotion. This means she will never get paid anywhere near the wage she deserves and she will never gain additional work responsibilities. Is there some magic milestone I need to fulfill (eg. having researched the Caffeine Infusion) as a pre-condition for poor Stephanie to ask for a raise?

5) Does changing a girl's status to say, "Girlfriend in Polyamory" still have an effect upon the story functions for the "Special Girls"?

6) Myrabelle (Gamer Girl), in the Gaming Cafe, has some actions that use an entire turn (afternoon or evening) but are not marked by the green >>> indicator. Can someone add the missing indicators to the appropriate actions, please?

7) In one of the Threesome activities, there is a situation where the MC stimulates the breasts of one of the girls. the position I'm thinking of is where one girl is in a Missionary position and the second is sitting on her face. At one point, the MC chooses between squeezing a breast or sucking on a nipple. It struck me, as the MC sucked on a visibly pregnant (and therefore, lactating) Sarah, that no mention was made of the taste of her milk. Could some text be added to breast-play with a lactating girl to make reference to her condition?

8) I, for one, would be happy to use Subscribe-Star to support the work being done on this effort. Especially if it would finance some better graphics which I understand is a more than daunting endeavor for some poor graphic artist to attempt on an unpaid basis. I don't know who deserves the pat on the back for the work that done on the graphics lo, these many years ago, but he certainly deserves recognition for the sheer amount of work he did. Has there been any discussion about how we can support the ongoing work in the future?

I realize that this post might come across as being whiney on my part. My apologies to the Devs if that is the case. Once again, I have to recognize the amount of work and dedication shown by those who have resurrected this game from the oblivion of abandonment. You guys are terrific!

- sj

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I realize that this post might come across as being whiney on my part. My apologies to the Devs if that is the case. Once again, I have to recognize the amount of work and dedication shown by those who have resurrected this game from the oblivion of abandonment. You guys are terrific!
All of the points you brought up are definitely valid and don't come across as whiney.

As of right now there are 2 major devs still continuing this game: Starbuck and Tristim. Tristim handles a majority of the bugfixing and mechanics while Starbuck does a majority of the story writing/editing. There are a few intermittent contributors - such as afterdark - who've been helping with grammar and some python related quirks, but their contributions are limited in scope.

I personally have been taking some time to learn Python and learning the codebase so I can provide some contributions myself, but I have a strong feeling I'll most likely cause something to break due to being relatively new to this type of coding. If you have a background in coding you can contribute to their GitGud page which is linked in the OP. I think Tristim would be over the moon having a bit of extra help with the game mechanics :)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
an idea for mod writers - a cafe that serves coffee with breast milk, which is obtained in a company owned by MC. it will be a subsidiary. thus, the marketing of breast milk will be established. you can sell coffee with breast milk with serum - there are a lot of ideas. there is already one subsidiary - a nightclub, right? why not also have a coffee shop, this is also an additional income. the sex shop can also be said to have become a subsidiary after investing in it (it seems that we have a blocking stake if not a controlling stake).

True, there is already one cafe in the city. and this is the cafe that we visit ourselves. the only thing left to do is figure out how to get a stake in this cafe that allows us to become a guaranteed supplier of milk that the cafe cannot refuse. and milk will be with serum. I certainly understand, this is of course a sinister plan to turn the city into a city of whores.

Last edited:

Ldp865

Oct 16, 2020
I'm playing on android and whenever I meet a new woman and she asks my name I get this screen and cannot progress. Anybody know how to get past this?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm playing on android and whenever I meet a new woman and she asks my name I get this screen and cannot progress. Anybody know how to get past this?
The usual thing. when a woman herself does not dare to approach to get acquainted, she asks someone to introduce her. if you show observation - at the end of the conversation, the girl who is introduced to you "gives" you 5 "hearts" of love. and the girl who represents, it is quite possible that you already had communication with her, or not with her, but with someone from among her acquaintances (look in the information about the girl, there is a list of acquaintances and relatives - look there). I think something like this...

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
If you bought the "public advertising license" policy before you progressed her storyline then the camera action will never trigger.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additionally, other elements of her story have not been written yet, although there does exist some definitions alluding to what might happen down the road.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just got the scene today while playing. Waiting a few in-game days for her to bring the camera in. Or am I supposed to purchase the advertising license now? I'll wait maybe an in-game week or two before doing that.

Edit: Completed it a few days later, maybe the following week. I think you have to have her working for two or so weeks and she'll come around.

Last edited:

mn16tor

May 28, 2017
Make sure your character has a name. It looks like you can leave the fields empty during start, but that seems to create issues like the one you have encountered.

Angel1984

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2020
Im stuck at Candice
I get the info that ophelia knows stuff about her boyfriend but nothing triggers. help pls?

Ldp865

Oct 16, 2020
Make sure your character has a name. It looks like you can leave the fields empty during start, but that seems to create issues like the one you have encountered.
My first name was left blank, just tried a new game and that fixed it, cheers!

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Does this have any planed updates or do they just happen if and whenever they happen?
There was a roadmap posted several pages ago. Don't remember the specifics off hand, but seem to remember it vaguely as a quarterly thing(every three months or so). Though as a mod being done for free, no one is expected to hold to deadlines.

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
I did notice something off. The girl who becomes the Chemist's Daughter doesn't seem to have a location where she lives even though you helped her move in and she has the house symbol next to her name. Not sure if that's a known bug or not.

Dickard

May 27, 2018
Anyone have any good serum design suggestions?
Also, what exactly does self-replicating serum even do?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Does this have any planed updates or do they just happen if and whenever they happen?
Content Patches are planned to be released near the beginning of each odd numbered month. The first content patch is planned to be released the first week of September, 2023.
Source: Discord FAQ

Dickard

May 27, 2018
It restarts the duration minus 1 at the end of the duration.
Example: 3 + 2 + 1 = 6 turns
Right, but what's the point of that? Just longer duration?
Or I guess potential synergy with effects that give singular permanent increases (even though there's not many)

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes