4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

BartholomewCrow

Jun 18, 2024
Is there a compiled 2024.07 build like this? I don't want to have to install the github routines.
No, the updates are coming thick and fast on the Discord, so the github all-in-one installer is the best way to keep up-to-date. It's a pretty simple install process, it won't take you long to master it.

Jun 8, 2017
No, the updates are coming thick and fast on the Discord, so the github all-in-one installer is the best way to keep up-to-date. It's a pretty simple install process, it won't take you long to master it.
Damn now I'm excited for the next stable AIO release. Unless someone wants to compile a Mac OSX version for me lol

bluted

May 22, 2020
Ashley stays home after I hired her. Cant progress her story. Is there a way to reset her or do I have to start a new game..?
Did you wait a workday? With Sarah you also have to wait an extra day before she really starts working for you. Little bit weird, but now it works like that.

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
Did you wait a workday? With Sarah you also have to wait an extra day before she really starts working for you. Little bit weird, but now it works like that.
Ofc. I did hire her before Sarah tell me about her. I even fired her and hire again. still stays at home..

• Haha
Reactions: dalzomo

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
Is there a compiled 2024.07 build like this? I don't want to have to install the github routines.
You don't need to deal with git.
Download , extract it, then (blue code button), extract that, then put the game folder in the renpy folder you extracted earlier.
Then you you run the renpy executable.

Last edited:

ibnarabi

May 21, 2021
Nope. It's a buggy mess at the moment. I just compiled it and crashed the second I started a new game after selecting the setup options.... when it's stable, with the mods, I'll post it here.

Oh, that post just above mine, that will just get you the build that's already the first post of this thread. You have to select the 'develop' build on the left before you click the blue code button if you'd like to be up to date.

Viacheslav

May 14, 2018
This game does not like the very fast development of relationships with characters, some of the events can be skipped or disabled.

The question is essentially:
- if you take a person as a girlfriend, will further quests with characters open as events, or will they not start?

Well, for example, ahead of time I made harem with Lily & M - will it open the opportunity to make her a personal secretary for company or not ?

(*In Lab Rats \ LR2 \ LR2Ref - Starting new game after every Update, its too much grinding :) ...)

Jun 8, 2017
This game does not like the very fast development of relationships with characters, some of the events can be skipped or disabled.

The question is essentially:
- if you take a person as a girlfriend, will further quests with characters open as events, or will they not start?

Well, for example, ahead of time I made harem with Lily & M - will it open the opportunity to make her a personal secretary for company or not ?

(*In Lab Rats \ LR2 \ LR2Ref - Starting new game after every Update, its too much grinding :) ...)
I'm 95% sure that you get the same content with most girls, whether they are your girlfriends or not. Honestly my player character in most of my games just treats all the women he comes across as baby farms and money earners.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Thank you all for the answers about 2024.07. I guess I'll wait for a stable release. 06 hasn't had any issues that I've seen, so I am kind of surpriced the OP still has the 05 version.

Muhdurr

May 10, 2022
Gabriella irritates me in v2024.5B : If you blackmail her you dont have a (?) for her sexstory. and if you keep quiet you dont get a (?) for her sexstory either, but now i have no access to the stripclub... - is this still WIP, or is that a bug?

ACME

Feb 9, 2018
Gabriella irritates me in v2024.5B : If you blackmail her you dont have a (?) for her sexstory. and if you keep quiet you dont get a (?) for her sexstory either, but now i have no access to the stripclub... - is this still WIP, or is that a bug?
You don't need Gabriella to have nightclub, Wander the streets in evening to find Nightclub and progress story with Cara to buy Nightclub

Reactions: Muhdurr
Jun 8, 2017
Can we get upgraded NPC generation settings (unless I can already edit them in a file or something)? We can change the likelihood of specific skin tones, hair, and breast sizes for generated NPCs so is it possible to expand it to let generated NPCs have certain opinions already set to “love”? Like all, NPCs will always love giving blow jobs, public sex, creampies, etc., and NPCs can also start with specific stats leveled up like how you can buy the upgrades to get applicants to the office who already have upgraded sex and love stats. Thanks

I know I can use cheats or serums but having NPCs already spawn with my preferred settings will save me time in having to edit a girls stats myself.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes