4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Erar

Jun 23, 2017
I'm pretty sure my game is bugged but what are the requirement for unlocking new personal serum ? I maxed out the first 3 one but haven't been able to unlock more despite having leveled up most trait

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
I'm pretty sure my game is bugged but what are the requirement for unlocking new personal serum ? I maxed out the first 3 one but haven't been able to unlock more despite having leveled up most trait
:confused::confused::confused::confused: uuuuuhhhhh....my man WTF are you talking about?

You don't need to max out or level up ANY of the traits to unlock serums (I'm not even sure there is a max level), with the exception of Nora's traits and nanobots. You spend clarity to unlock a trait to research, spend turns researching it, and then it is eligible to be included in a new serum. You then need to spend a turn developing a brand new serum product by combining the traits you have unlocked, and then that also becomes something you need to spend clarity on to unlock and then spend turns researching before it is finished and you can add it into a production line.

If you don't have enough clarity to unlock traits/serums, you need to build up lust (gain small amounts by flirting with people, checking out sexy pics on instagram/tiktok, or the occasional catching glimpses of your employees or sis/mom in sexy positions) and then ejaculate (masturbate if you've got nobody that will help you) to turn that lust into clarity. I also believe in the latest release Steph as a researcher will generate a little bit of clarity every turn she works.

Erar

Jun 23, 2017
:confused::confused::confused::confused: uuuuuhhhhh....my man WTF are you talking about?

You don't need to max out or level up ANY of the traits to unlock serums (I'm not even sure there is a max level), with the exception of Nora's traits and nanobots. You spend clarity to unlock a trait to research, spend turns researching it, and then it is eligible to be included in a new serum. You then need to spend a turn developing a brand new serum product by combining the traits you have unlocked, and then that also becomes something you need to spend clarity on to unlock and then spend turns researching before it is finished and you can add it into a production line.

If you don't have enough clarity to unlock traits/serums, you need to build up lust (gain small amounts by flirting with people, checking out sexy pics on instagram/tiktok, or the occasional catching glimpses of your employees or sis/mom in sexy positions) and then ejaculate (masturbate if you've got nobody that will help you) to turn that lust into clarity. I also believe in the latest release Steph as a researcher will generate a little bit of clarity every turn she works.
I'm speaking about personal serum the ones you unlock with Ashley that give bonus to your character. Capture d'écran 2024-07-28 235316.png

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
If I am reading the code correctly you need to master the corresponding production trait to at least level 3.0

EDIT: She also straight up tells you:
Specifically, look at the Improved Serum Production trait. I think there is potential there.

Erar

Jun 23, 2017
If I am reading the code correctly you need to master the corresponding production trait to at least level 3.0

EDIT: She also straight up tells you:
I've Improved all the production trait up to 5 and still nothing that's why it say maximum quantity 4, I remember unlocking the second row in a previous version by mastering other trait and yet I've unlocked none yet

redzadow

May 18, 2017
I've Improved all the production trait up to 5 and still nothing that's why it say maximum quantity 4, I remember unlocking the second row in a previous version by mastering other trait and yet I've unlocked none yet
The serum production traits are to have multiple traits applied at one time (one from each of the 4 categories) to unlock the categories I believe you need to increase her love stat and progress through her story there. I believe the second category you need to have gone through the essential oils bit and unlocked that serum trait, the third category she needs to have had sex with you, and I forget the last category.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Probably never, I remember there was some initiative some time ago to make new models, but nothing came out of it and I think it's dead by now. Model changes is a type of work nobody really wants to touch.

Instead we get the daily max energy bleed. Seriously, why? I mean it's not a problem for me, I can easily find it in the source code and delete 2 lines, but what was the thought process behind this change? Like "We need to change something for the sake of changing things"? Or maybe "Let's piss off the players!"? Or "Let's make more people use cheats instead of playing the regular way"? "Let's have something to waste sex points on forever"? I don't know, why would anyone think that keeping your max energy you worked hard for was a bad idea?

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
PLEASE JUST ADD NEW CONTENT INSTEAD OF CHANGING NUMBER SYSTEMS NO ONE CARES ABOUT

WE DON'T WANT a well designed balanced approach to building a drug empire WE WANT SEX CONTENT PLEASE

Reactions: Ranker

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Is this in the current update? Or the more recent update you get with the BETA version?
It's in the beta, added like a week ago, I don't think it made to the release yet.

I can somehow understand the idea behind having to keep working out from time to time to stay fit, although it really doesn't add any fun value to the game, but the fact that the game can strip you of gains you got through spending sex points or from one time events like home upgrade or the race is extremely bad. If the energy gained through workout was separate and only this energy would decay I'd be more tolerant especially with sex counting as workout but unfortunately it's not the case.

Reactions: Orieni01
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes