Aug 29, 2018
prostitute bug

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7995, in script call
$ picked_option.call_action()
File "game/downtown_events.rpy", line 31, in script call
python:
File "game/downtown_events.rpy", line 126, in script
$ add_situational_obedience("prostitute", 40, "I'm being paid for this, I should do whatever he wants me to do.")
File "game/downtown_events.rpy", line 126, in <module>
$ add_situational_obedience("prostitute", 40, "I'm being paid for this, I should do whatever he wants me to do.")
NameError: name 'add_situational_obedience' is not defined

ull traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7995, in script call
$ picked_option.call_action()
File "game/downtown_events.rpy", line 31, in script call
python:
File "game/downtown_events.rpy", line 126, in script
File "C:\ERS\GM\Lab_Rats_2-v0.20.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\ERS\GM\Lab_Rats_2-v0.20.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/downtown_events.rpy", line 126, in <module>
NameError: name 'add_situational_obedience' is not defined

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
With the new system, I really fail to raise core sluttiness for my working girls. Since when I seduce them, their sluttiness just jumps right to or somewhat around max (5 hearts and values around 90) all sex positions get comfortable or even boring, so I can't really do much there. Unless I put a new Head Researcher in place, I don't know how to proceed, as I can literally do with Steph whatever I want, her core-sluttiness won't go to the prereq. needed for the next/last research tier (I won't even ask why the everloving fuck I need sluttiness for that in the first place).

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
Hi everybody I recently play the first one and I loved but when I play this one I'm lost to what to do I can't make money and there's a lot of things I'm lost.
I would like to know if there's some kind of walkthrough or cheat for the Android version or something to make more easy?

Badrabbit

Jul 19, 2017
Im trying to find out what or who gives you special serum traits from Nora with the questionnaire.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I ask because, I dont mind the grind, but I want to know that there's something at the end of it.

Badrabbit

Jul 19, 2017
With the new system, I really fail to raise core sluttiness for my working girls. Since when I seduce them, their sluttiness just jumps right to or somewhat around max (5 hearts and values around 90) all sex positions get comfortable or even boring, so I can't really do much there. Unless I put a new Head Researcher in place, I don't know how to proceed, as I can literally do with Steph whatever I want, her core-sluttiness won't go to the prereq. needed for the next/last research tier (I won't even ask why the everloving fuck I need sluttiness for that in the first place).
You need to reduce their love, either temporarily or permanently. I do it permanently by using the love boost cap. If you give a character a love boost it will fall when the serum wears off. If you boost love above 100 it will fall to below its starting level when the boost wears off. Does that make sense?

Reactions: Nizzquizz

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Im trying to find out what or who gives you special serum traits from Nora with the questionnaire.
I ask because, I dont mind the grind, but I want to know that there's something at the end of it.
If you are referencing the type of combinations you need to question / research for Nora then I can answer that in code form:

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Hi, looking for anybody who can ease my curiousity.

Locations Distillery from Mod and Strip Club cover the same spot on map since v0.20.0/1, therefore I was looking to move either one of them to another hex, but didn't find the source for that.

Who can teach me how to create/edit locations on the map?

Thanks in advance!
Gentlemen Club icon is under bar icon.
Any way to fix this?
Not really a fix, however I had the same problem and ran into an issue trying to proceed Gabrielle's quest, since you need to go to the strip club under the distillery. As a workaround, use the arrow keys to navigate the hex grid until you select the strip club underneath, then hit enter.

Last edited:

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Really stuck on this nora impossible-to-research trait thing, if anyone can shed light on it. I'm stuck on tier 2 with $120,000 in the bank and the game is essentially playing itself at this point, all I'm doing is running around giving people shitty job reviews and docking their pay to something unreasonable (15 employees, only $288 daily salary)

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
You need to reduce their love, either temporarily or permanently. I do it permanently by using the love boost cap. If you give a character a love boost it will fall when the serum wears off. If you boost love above 100 it will fall to below its starting level when the boost wears off. Does that make sense?
Maybe ... do I understand you correctly that the love stat influences how quickly they "open up" (literally, ha) to new positions and thus get comfy/bored by it?
Man ... that'd be pretty stupid. "Oh I love this man so much, standing anal sex is the only thing that can satisfy me for like three strokes".
Thanks, I will try that!

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Maybe ... do I understand you correctly that the love stat influences how quickly they "open up" (literally, ha) to new positions and thus get comfy/bored by it?
Man ... that'd be pretty stupid. "Oh I love this man so much, standing anal sex is the only thing that can satisfy me for like three strokes".
Thanks, I will try that!
Ha... what's also ridiculous is that the protagonist, being 22 or so and fresh out of college, is a one-pump chump. There should be an option to use extra stamina points toward continuing an encounter after he pops once, possibly for a penalty of like 2:1.

Badrabbit

Jul 19, 2017
Thanks, I will try that!
Yes - they get a sluttiness bonus based on love for the encounter. I think as a mechanic in general in makes sense. There is a problem with arousal/getting bored (I'm not sure if there is but if there isn't then maybe love should give a bonus to arousal for actions or should make girls less likely to get bored) but the general idea is that girls are more open to doing freaky shit with people they love and that that doesn't make them more slutty - because they are doing it for love not just sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nizzquizz

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi am new to this game. Do anyone have some tips on how to play it?
Are there any specific questions?

Build the business first to make some money, then expand the business.

Focus on creating a simple serum first (can have side effects but should be profitable), then hire employees to buy supplies to make it, to make it, and to sell it.

You (MC) will have to assist there at first, until you can hire an HR person too keep profitability up.

Keep in mind that you have to pay salaries during the weekend, too, and that game is over once you run out of money for some time. Also, your employees need to be happy to stay.

There is more, of course.

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
Are there any specific questions?

Build the business first to make some money, then expand the business.

Focus on creating a simple serum first (can have side effects but should be profitable), then hire employees to buy supplies to make it, to make it, and to sell it.

You (MC) will have to assist there at first, until you can hire an HR person too keep profitability up.

Keep in mind that you have to pay salaries during the weekend, too, and that game is over once you run out of money for some time. Also, your employees need to be happy to stay.

There is more, of course.
I have problem selling serum.i hired one staff for marketing but,was not able to sell even 1 serum

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I have problem selling serum.i hired one staff for marketing but,was not able to sell even 1 serum
Yes, that can be tricky at first. You need to have serum in stock, and marked to be sold. I would suggest the following strategy:
  1. Research the traits and everything that is needed to create a serum design.
  2. Research the serum design.
  3. After that succeeded and the final tests have been done (Stephanie will contact you), set up the production line:
  • Select the serum design to produce
  • Set the production capacity to 100%
  • Set the amount of serum to keep to something suitable, I would suggest 0 for the beginning.
    • "None" would mean that no serum would be sold AFAIK.​
So I assume you had your production line set up with the "None" treashold. In that case, since nothing is being sold, you have to manually visit your stock and mark serum to be sold, which has to be done in the HR department.

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
I was trying to replicate the Nora issue to be helpful to Vren, and it's been 100% consistent for me. So here it is.

You do the first Nora quest. Turn it in, she contacts you later with the second, you get it, turn it in, she gives you money and then stuffs the third trait in your un-researched traits instead of in your researched traits. Every time.

I'm working on setting up a game where I have a huge R&D department to try to actually research the thing and see if there's more issues after.

I opened the nora rpy files to see if I could come up with a fix myself but couldn't see exactly why it was going wrong like that.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes