Roon

Jun 29, 2017
Wouldn't it be quite cool to begin with unattractive, out-of-shape girls who can be fixed with serums to become Christina Hendricks/Abigail Ratchford knockouts over time? That way the (unattractive) tech demo model is still useful.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looking at the screenshots Jennifer looks exactly like Stephanie except that one has thunder thighs. I'm not even going to waste time downloading this for now till they implement more girls to go after that are not ones with big ass flabby patties and when they do the flabby patty ones will be ignored.

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
Im waitings for updates on this before trying, but I loves the first game and really hope some characters appear again.

U

User_215882

For me removing the ghost penis would be a massive improvement. The dev is a hard worker and this isnt even the first update so we can all hope he delivers something of quality for 0.01.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
For 6 months Dev has been talking about this game and this is all he has to show????
Why post a game that has no content. I hit talk to 5 girls two characters showed up.
Both new and Both ugly. The clothing choices are not sexy at all.

As for the game two many buttons have you clicking too many times to go from here to there.

freezstyle

Aug 10, 2016
For 6 months Dev has been talking about this game and this is all he has to show????
Why post a game that has no content. I hit talk to 5 girls two characters showed up.
Both new and Both ugly. The clothing choices are not sexy at all.

As for the game two many buttons have you clicking too many times to go from here to there.

hey Einstein....
...who can read, is extremely in the advantage...

then you could read that there in the topic stands: tech demo
(which does not mean it would be a finished game!)

ps: please do not take it too personally ;)

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Not a fan of the used model in this one, but since I like the writing and kinks Vren put in the first game I will keep an eye on this one.

Reactions: John573

mighty

Jun 29, 2017
I liked the first game and its models but this one has beri ugri game girl models :FeelsBadMan:
Unfortunately, I have to agree. All the models in the 1st game were extremely attractive but I've seen nothing in game 2 that catches my eye at all...

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
- Game

- 0.1.0 Fix

Download the game first, then drop the files in the Fix Mega into the Game folder.

In this version:

1) The ability to create and name your business, run all the different jobs yourself, and hire girls to fill the roles within your company.

2) A dynamic outfit designer and clothing system. As you corrupt a girl she'll become more and more willing to wear skimpy clothing, or no clothing at all.

3) A dynamic sex system. Begin by making out and stripping a girl down, then use whatever objects are in the room to have sex with her. Bend her over your office desk, fuck her against the wall, or have her kneel down on the floor to blow you.

4) A player guided serum design system. Research traits and design serums that mix and match them. Decide if you are trying to maximize profit for the company, utility for yourself, or making a combination of both. Using serum to raise a girls suggestability will let you make her more or less slutty or obedient.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
A dynamic sex system. Begin by making out and stripping a girl down, then use whatever objects are in the room to have sex with her. Bend her over your office desk, fuck her against the wall, or have her kneel down on the floor to blow you.
So do you actually see them do said things or is it still said "ghost" poses?

That really is what held LR1 back from being a 10/10 game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
talking to stephanie at the beginning of the game crash the game...
( i use the "all fixed" version )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I actually enjoyed LR, but this is just too painful to try and play.

Click, click, click, click, click, click, click, WTF? nothing happened. Click, click, click, click, click, still nothing.
Click, click, click, click, click, 2 Lily, 2 Stephanie. Click, click, click, click, click, Lily again, a different Stephanie (and I thought I was ugly!).
Click, click, click, click, click.... nope, that's it. I'm done.
checking the Cgs give a small idea about the game... look like all the girls are exactly the same, just different skin color, haircut.... i swear... and otehr than the girls outfit, nothing at all.

pure grinding

Reactions: Masq87
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes