spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I won't be bothering with this.

LR was mediocre at best and this looks to be pretty much the same (if not worse).
Some things I disliked about LR were:
- No scene interaction (floating people)
- Background images often not fitting the scene being described
- No sex animations (or even proper scenes being depicted)
- No real story
- Grindathon
- It just wasn't really sexy

Overall the game just felt very dated, like something more commonly seen over a decade ago (due to multiple tech limitations). It just feel half-assed.

cluster

May 31, 2017
I think this game could become a great one. The story outline and game mechanic is already very good. Once the framework is done, it should be fairly easy for the dev to simply add more variation in models and outfits. I wasn't really fond of the models in LR1 and I think that this is an improvement in LR2.

...That being said, the navigation system is horrible. I hope this improves soon, or it should give us the possibility to sleep at our company, like all good CEOs.

Edit:
some minor things, if Vren is around:
  • The file size of the background pictures is quite high.
  • “Business” and not “Buisness” (which also is the name of a lot of variables and functions in the game, so if you want to change all 112 occurrences in the script file better now than later)
  • In the science background there is something that looks like an atom with nine bonds, what the hell is this? If this really is a molecule it is currently unknown and must be the core ingredient of the serum. (Sorry, chemistry major here being picky)
  • A few pics for outfits are missing for "Fat" girls, like White_Tanktop_stand3_Fat_??.png missing for ??=C-FF (not that I would care too much about these...they just give an error)

Reactions: r00m

lunamm

May 31, 2017
Im really disappointed by the outcome. I didnt have high hopes by the time i read his plans but i at least thought someone would change his mind after the demo. Unfortunately vren is mostly a programmer and not an "artist". He wants to make things more automated and the resulted images look like shit (sorry if that seems harsh but thats my opinion).
I would prefer the illusion lab rats 1 models with the invisible man and the air fucking than having the exact same model (ugly victoria 8 if im not wrong) and just change the weight, the height, the hair and the name..

Xzuku

Oct 8, 2017
upload with mega plz.. thx for advance
Page 4 mate.

LR2 looks like it'll have a lot of depth to it, but I'm not really liking the models (Ashley is alright though). I hope he'll also bring back the characters from the first game in some way or another.

luffyboy

Aug 25, 2016
if only there were a way to seperate generating the head and body, right now all the characters are suffering from same face syndrome. different hair can only do so much

Reactions: RobJoy and r00m

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Started the new game, and I must ask.
What's with all the black bitches?

Shader broken or what?
I don't want to seduce those ugly looking skanks.

Also controls make no sense, compared to old game which was much better IMHO.
And grey screen text? Really?

WTF man?

Where is the old developer and what have you done to him?

Mah I gave up. Played it for 5 minutes and I have no incentive to play further.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I suppose there are people who find this attractive...
Capture.JPG

But those people and I are not on the same wavelength...

Filing this away never to be seen again under categories such as scat, watersports, armpits, fatties and bestiality.

I suppose it's fair to note that i didn't play lab rats 1 because the characters were too fat and had huge tits... Author seems to have a fatty fetish. [shudder]

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
View attachment 58094

But those people and I are not on the same wavelength...

Filing this away never to be seen again under categories such as scat, watersports, armpits, fatties and bestiality.

I suppose it's fair to note that i didn't play lab rats 1 because the characters were too fat and had huge tits... Author seems to have a fatty fetish. [shudder]
beastiality? and yet two slimers are fucking a dick in ya signature ;). monsters and animals aren't that far away ya know ^^, and a lot of people see pokephilia as a hidden beastiality too. just sayin...

i played the first lab rats, and some characters were quite skinny in fact o.o. the sister and the younger lab worker were both thin while the mother was normal looking. maaayyybee you should stop playing on widescreen xD.

cluster

May 31, 2017
Started the new game, and I must ask.
What's with all the black bitches?
... Author seems to have a fatty fetish
I also wondered if the randomness is somehow skewed or bugged, since I also observed a high number of these traits, but I couldn't find any evidence.
Anyway, I played around with randomness myself and here is a modified file to increase the number of light-skinned and/or thin people in the game using the devs own system of weighted lists. Also, the number of names were extended. Put it in game/ and backup the original file somewhere outside of the game folder. I think you have to start a new game, but I'm not sure why :coldsweat:.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I also wondered if the randomness is somehow skewed or bugged, since I also observed a high number of these traits, but I couldn't find any evidence.
Anyway, I played around with randomness myself and here is a modified file to increase the number of light-skinned and/or thin people in the game using the devs own system of weighted lists. Put it in game/ and backup the original file somewhere outside of the game folder. I think you have to start a new game, but I'm not sure why :coldsweat:.
In my 5 minute playthrough I only saw ONE white woman. ONE.
In he mall. I met around 8 women I think. Every single one was black or dark.

Then I said to my self "WTF is this?".

cluster

May 31, 2017
In my 5 minute playthrough I only saw ONE white woman. ONE.
In he mall. I met around 8 women I think. Every single one was black or dark.

Then I said to my self "WTF is this?".
Maybe there is something wrong with the initialisation of the random values. Well, I don't really care. I'm fine with my solution, dev should have a look at this.

Sceyro

Sep 21, 2016
Very honestly it doesn't even seem that both games have the same developer. There are orthography errors all over the place, the models are generic and soulless, the """""""""""sex scenes""""""""""" are literally laughable and the way you move is frustrating. While LR was for me a 9/10, this LR can't even reach a decent 3/10. I hope he terminates this LR and starts over because this is a gigantic mess and a big stain on his resume as a developer.

Reactions: str8up and RobJoy
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes