Zabimuee

Oct 24, 2018
It's a shame that this game is abandoned, I always likes to play as the douchebag manager and hiring innocent woman just to give them serums to turn them to whores while limiting their income near to 0.

This game gave me the power trip that I cannot imagine doing in real life since you'll be in jail if you do it. Such a shame.

Last edited:

potatoking006

Nov 14, 2019
Really sad to see this slip into Abandoned.
I think Vren tried to go to live 3d and it just killed his enthusiasm for the game because it was So much more work than first thought.

Sadly like, there's probably nothing stopping him just cutting his losses and going back to the stable public version of 2d and carrying on from there.

Sunk cost fallacy sucks hard. but maybe he just doesn't like his old sprites anymore.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
First of all: Thanks!
There are a few premade girls that appear randomly when hiring. Dinah Midari, Kendra Rivera, Paige Sallow, Lynn Borch, etc.
I believe they originate in the vanilla game but to be honest I'm not 100% sure. I'm playing the mod version for some time now. But I used to play the vanilla version and I think she was there too. And by the way, I play the modded game because they've added actual content and new storylines.
Ah, them. Yeah, Phoexist has the right of it. They are premade vanilla characters submitted by Patreon patrons of a certain level, but have no stories. I disable them in my game so I've never seen her lol. I know of the mod and why people play it. I did play it for a while, got my start in and learned a lot about scripting from it and Trist, and even contributed in small ways to it, but lost interest in it some time ago for Reasons. I'm not judging you for liking it, but I won't be covering its characters in any guide

Reactions: hibakuxa

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Sunk cost fallacy sucks hard. but maybe he just doesn't like his old sprites anymore.
Or he's just tired of people comparing them to potatoes... but since his interests seemed to be primarily with pushing the product/market management aspect to extremes, could honestly just do a version that drops the models entirely. Just then it wouldn't be a pron game anymore, so no Patreon. Maybe 5$ on Steam, but not why peeps were dropping those Patreon $$...

Reactions: Stripes001

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I thought that only your politicians deceive you like that, but no))) everyone has you, the author promises an update for more than a year, pisses on you from high, and spends your money, and you're all waiting for a miracle)))

Reactions: Stripes001

ddtmm

Jun 5, 2020
i'd rather a project be dead than the maker, tbh. vren seemed like a pretty cool person, and burnout happens after six years, but like... idk how to finish this up without repeating myself

Reactions: ffive
Apr 27, 2022
Do you like the first one better? I haven't played either, but just was going to get started with Lab Rats 2. Kinda sucks that it's abandoned, but at least as a result, I have tempered expectations.
One was way better the second game was said to be a squel by the dev but then he was like fuck all the relationships from the first game.

Reactions: DesignerDarm

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I wish there was a side by side comparison of contracts and developed drugs. I fucked my self by producing a weeks worth of a certain drug only to find that it didn't qualify for satisfying requirements of the contract.

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
This is probably my favorite game on F95. Hopefully Vren will come back to it or maybe the modders will continue to build upon the game itself and make it their own.

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
This is probably my favorite game on F95. Hopefully Vren will come back to it or maybe the modders will continue to build upon the game itself and make it their own.
The modders have stated that they are indeed intending to continue with it. Starbuck made her own date for considering Vren gone for long enough to start making changes to base-game functionality - if I recall correctly she said May.

Apr 27, 2022
The modders have stated that they are indeed intending to continue with it. Starbuck made her own date for considering Vren gone for long enough to start making changes to base-game functionality - if I recall correctly she said May.
I look forward to it. When it went open source I though about making some modular addons for it but I would want to change base game functionality also. The game currently is to easy to fuck up and have to start over.

swagfiend

Aug 9, 2017
Hopefully they will redo the images, better poses, models, less clipping, etc. Already some cool work done with things related to it, but with more control over what they are changing, maybe more can be done.

I just pray for no bootleg Illusion game model pictures.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes