Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
There's little plot, and the 'good stuff' requires much work to get to. I'm not against it, precisely. The game-or at least the number crunching and research and so on-is there. There's building up and so on. But it's....tiring. You need so much, and people management is trouble. And then the corruption requires multiple doses over a long period, and to raise their sluttiness so the temp can possibly become core. And this must be done for every single target.

It's work. Hard to say whether the final reward is worth it.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I liked the first game a lot more. This feels really empty, impersonal. I guess its a side effect of the RNG NPC's
Give him a bit time. He is clearly working out more on the mechanics this time but i am pretty sure there will be more depth for characters later on. The first version was very shallow mechanic wise as it was mostly RNG - for me this is actually a welcome switch he made.

Reactions: TeflonNinja

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
Ok guys, i downloaded this and read about 30 minutes and i dont understand a damn, anyone can tell me how this fucking shit works? how can i make a serum and that all?

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Female models just make the experience less rewarding to the player, honestly I wouldn't be surprised if most of the players prefered another cast of honey select characters, at least they would be personalized and there are dozens of custom features to do so, however in this case we have copy pasted blunt models, most of which, somehow, are looking uglier than basic honey select ones.

jackyice

May 18, 2017
now to wait for mods for this game that just about give everything

i respect the mechanics but its far too grindy

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
Enjoyed the first one, first played this when the models were the ones in the preview images. Are they still like that or have they improved?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Models are still the same randomly generated models as before. The exceptions are the Mom, Sister and the lab assistant chick from the first game but they are just set models that look nothing like their previous game counter-parts due to the limitation of the models used. First game was great, this game was a great idea and but trying to connect the two story wise both doesn't add up or work that well. Basically this should of been a fresh start with a new character and entirely different rules or it shouldn't of been as open as it is in terms of all the possible character models available.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
I only have one question, is the main character PHYSICALLY here or is he still a shitty invisible like in the first shitty part ? I mean in the scenes only girl or there is a "male presence" ?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
still an invisible MC and a Serum requires researching both the traits then researching them as a serum which takes time but is reduced by the amount of researchers there are and the research skill. Upon completeing a serum design you must then go produce the serum which requires supplies. If you want to sell said serum for more money then you have market and label serums for sale. Everything I just said can be automated but the more automated you make it the more amount of money you need to maintain production and then there's maintaining a staffs happiness. Basically game has none of the original games charm and is instead replaced with what feels like cookie cutter grind factory. I guess if this is just a foundation with plans to give the characters more personality then it wouldn't be that bad but it's hard to see any connection beyond names and a few lines of dialogue in this game and the first especially considering the best ending in my opinion was the one where you had a full harem with all the girls living with you in both the basic harem ending and the pregnant harem ending.

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
still an invisible MC and a Serum requires researching both the traits then researching them as a serum which takes time but is reduced by the amount of researchers there are and the research skill. Upon completeing a serum design you must then go produce the serum which requires supplies. If you want to sell said serum for more money then you have market and label serums for sale. Everything I just said can be automated but the more automated you make it the more amount of money you need to maintain production and then there's maintaining a staffs happiness. Basically game has none of the original games charm and is instead replaced with what feels like cookie cutter grind factory. I guess if this is just a foundation with plans to give the characters more personality then it wouldn't be that bad but it's hard to see any connection beyond names and a few lines of dialogue in this game and the first especially considering the best ending in my opinion was the one where you had a full harem with all the girls living with you in both the basic harem ending and the pregnant harem ending.
First game was fun to play..second game is just...tedious.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
*sigh* I'm about ready to give up on this game every single time it updates it breaks my saves in some manner and I'm sick to death of starting over. My saves actually load so that's an improvement over the 14-15 update but in 16 if I try to talk ANYONE I get hit with a barrage of exceptions. It actually appears to be related to the new pattern system for outfits but might also be related to titles (or both) since everyone is now named ???? in my game.

Car4man

May 17, 2017
a compressed version would be nice!

have the memory and loading times have improved?
it's no fun with every new employee 10 times
to reload to get a respectable employee.

sorry, for my Denglish

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
it seems that some are in need of a guide to get startet in this game.
so here is my attempt at making it easier for you all to get startet.

Guide as of V0.16.1
this guide is not a step by step guide, but will set up up so you can get startet and explore the game by your self.
with a understanding of the basic mekaniks,

----- making your char and getting startet ------------------------
First we have to build your start Stats
you gain more as you play the game, and i find it easiest to gain main stats and work skills
so drop everything into your sex skills

that will leave you with 4 stats left. ( if you take anal even through it is not in the game yet. )
use 1 point in every work skill except human resources

remember in the lower left corner, where you add your name and company name.

you are welcome to play the tutorial, but your next step in this guide is when you go to meet Stephanie in the company.

click on go somewhere else. (this is how you move around) and go to "Company name" lobby
click talk to ... click Stephanie
in upper right corner you can Click on detailed info and you will get a info Screen on Stephanie. have a look at the lower part
and you can see what 4 boxes

Loves / likes / dislikes / hates
the ? marks cover a text that is connected to that mood.
they are all random. and you can get a unlucky roll. and they dont changes
if she has a lot of hates and dislikes but no likes and loves, restart the game.
if she got a lot of loves and likes and few or non hates and dislikes save the game. and continue playing.

you can be unlucky that Stephanie dislikes or hates work or research and then your gonna get a hard time keeping her happy.
you are trying to avoid that. optimally the Dev will reduce the random on Stephanie sins we need her.
but this is how you work around it for now.
Alternatively look at "This post" for console commands to edit her

once you get a setup your happy with, save and move on with the game.

-------

the "only" thing we need for you to be able to explorer is to get the business up and running.
to do that we need to setup 4 things

1. invent the serum
2. make the serum
3. sell the serum
4. automate it.

to do this you need to use the 4 location on the right side of the screen.
main offices
R&D
production
marketing

- Main offices
it is here you will finde supply procurement and human resources
and from here you can hire girls and spend time getting supply's
plus you can spend time on HR to get your company efficiency back up to 100%

- R&D
invent stuff - this will be the first location you will go to.
you can work here to generate R&D points
and you set your R&D focus from here
plus you build your serums here

- Production
here your production staff will make the serum if you have supply's in stuck
you can work here to make the serum too

- marketing
here your sales girl(s) will work from
and you can work here to sell your serum too

1. inventing the serum
go to R&D
under Do something
set your R&D to basic medical application
now spend time in the lab til it is done.(lower left corner is a info screen where you can keep trask of your R&D projekt)
(you mite have to go back home to sleep a few of times, but dont worry)

once the basic medical application is done it is time to build your first serum
Create new serum design and use the starting production type and the basic medical application as a trait.
give it a name. then go back and assign your R&D to the serum you just made.
now spend time in the lab till the serum is done

now that the serum is done it is time to move on to Making the Serum
but i will suggest you set up your R&D focus to something befor you leave.

2.making the Serum -- (read 3. and 4. too befor you play on. sins you can hire staff to work for you)
to make the serum you will need supplies and production
supplies you can buy from the main offices
and if you go the production you can set up one of the lines to make your serum (make sure the auto-sale threshold is set to 0 )
you need to work in production to make the serum

main offices(Supply's) --> production (makes Serum) --> marketing ( sells )

3. Selling the serum
this is really easy, you work in marketing. when you have serum in stuck

4. Automation.
this is where you hire girls to work for you
if you look up your serum (can be found in R&D)
you will see a production cost and a expected profit
the serum i made you make, got a profit of 70 $ and a production cost of 40

you need 40 supply's and 40 prodution to make a batch
a batch is 4 or 5 (cant remember off my head)

you can only have 5 employs including Stephanie (that works in R&D)
i suggest you get 2 for supply's and 2 for production, then you can work HR and Sales yourself
until you can upgrade the company size. (quick note: the main part of your work force will be Supply and Production )

you can see in your Stock(lower left corner) if you need to go sell stuff and your HR rating reduce everyone effectivity so keep it 80+

this shot start giving you a small profit.
upgrade the company size once and you can get a sales girl and a HR.
the rest go to supply and production.
and from here on, invent better serums and hire more staff. all for more profittes.

now what you use the extra serums and your special projekt serum for. that i will leave up to you.

i hope this will bring more of you into the game and getting to the fun of it.
a Quick bonus tip. the middle box on the left, show you "quests" when you do them you get stats point that improve your skills.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Dumping your two left stat trees does let you max all the skills fastest, but I found it made the early game harder in v15, since you do a lot of things yourself to save cash.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Such a DISAPPOINTMENT after playing Lat Rats 1. The characters are all the SAME and so HOMELY.

Moving On... :poop:

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes