partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hey, Modders, if none have already reported this could you check it. Especially @Tristim, as it happened after your package was used to Mod LR2. And possibly @LZ_Starbuck: aren't those files starting with SB_ your mod files? (Or @ whoever uses that SB_ to mark mod files...)

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Hey, Modders, if none have already reported this could you check it. Especially @Tristim, as it happened after your package was used to Mod LR2. And possibly @LZ_Starbuck: aren't those files starting with SB_ your mod files? (Or @ whoever uses that SB_ to mark mod files...)
Starbuck uses the SB_ prefix, this is probably a missing image file for the requested expression, you can Ignore it, it won't affect gameplay.
As I said before, I just combined them and solved some of the bugs I've encountered, upgraded some to work with v15.1 etc....but true, it's not 100% :)

Trollden and I have started working on a fully integrated MOD, so there is only one MOD that contains everything, I think Starbuck is working on adding his mods to our repo soon, so in future all would be nicely integrated.

Reactions: partanen

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
I should point out that from the mod pack posted earlier in the thread the shower morning event always passed for the sister but always failed for the mother regardless of their core sluttiness.
The code is the same for both, so the "Join her" fails under this condition:
the_person.sluttiness <=15 or the_person.arousal < 35
So no matter how slutty if not arousal is high enough, it fails.....

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
The code is the same for both, so the "Join her" fails under this condition:
the_person.sluttiness <=15 or the_person.arousal < 35
So no matter how slutty if not arousal is high enough, it fails.....
I see, maybe I wasn't joining after one of the masturbation scenes raised arousal or something, I'll have to try it again next time I play.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Bah, so the game doesnt like saving the file thats missing defined functions.

Alright, made a new install using that mod pack (bleh!) loaded up the save you uploaded, and got the same error you got the last time. So, on to Plan B. Delete the P13 NTR files (.rpy and .rpyc) and drop the attached file into your game directory. Basically just replaces the old functions and labels with empty ones. Im going to have to give up on figuring out how to remove them for the moment. If this doesnt work, all I have left is my universal Plan C: Kill it with fire.

I'm not going to give up on my goal of being able to successfully uninstall a mod after installation, but for tonight, renpy has won this battle. It will not win the war, however. There's got to be a way to clean a mods code out of a game, and I will figure it out....
@ParadigmShift I have an idea how to make the MODS configurable, but it requires some major changes to the MOD core and the use of Mod classes that are created for each MOD, if you are interested in discussing it, hit me up on Discord when I'm on.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Yep, that's my mod, and that absolutely is a bug. I fixed it for the next release. If annoys you, you should be able to comment out lines 43 and 44 in SB_SixtyNnine.rpy or delete them entirely. So replace...

Code:
label scene_SB_sixty_nine_1(the_girl, the_location, the_object, the_round):
    $ SB_sixty_nine.current_modifier = "SB_sixty_nine"
    $ SB_sixty_nine.redraw_scene(the_girl)
    if the_girl.sex_skills["Oral"] < 2: #Inexperienced.

WITH

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Yep, that's my mod, and that absolutely is a bug. I fixed it for the next release. If annoys you, you should be able to comment out lines 43 and 44 in SB_SixtyNnine.rpy or delete them entirely. So replace...

Code:
    $ SB_sixty_nine.current_modifier = "SB_sixty_nine"
    $ SB_sixty_nine.redraw_scene(the_girl)

WITH

Excellent! It worked. Though finding someone inexperienced and willing from Staff was a bit hard. Maybe it wasn't good idea take all who're experienced and no inexperienced ones at all...

Then another: Jeweled Buttplug happened without giving it anyone. So if it is not intended to be like that then you or whoever added that should check if something is wrong.

And now another Traceback to look.
View attachment traceback.txt

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
Excellent! It worked. Though finding someone inexperienced and willing from Staff was a bit hard. Maybe it wasn't good idea take all who're experienced and no inexperienced ones at all...

Then another: Jeweled Buttplug happened without giving it anyone. So if it is not intended to be like that then you or whoever added that should check if something is wrong.

And now another Traceback to look.
View attachment 294656
The bug in your traceback looks to be in the original game files by Vren. I'm not actually sure how to fix that one, GUI coding is not my strong suit, but it should be reported to Vren on his Patreon. Its possible it may be fixed in his new version (16/16.1) as well. Its a bug in the GUI during the trait_for_side_effects_crisis event.

John Wixk

Jun 4, 2017
So every time I forward time in any means I get an exception window pop-up and it has become quite annoying. Any idea on a fix?

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
So every time I forward time in any means I get an exception window pop-up and it has become quite annoying. Any idea on a fix?
Since its a bug with the core game script of the new version (16.0), report it to Vren on his Patreon so he can fix it for v16.1.

This is why I always wait until the X.1 version comes out a week into the month. Give Vren a chance to fix bugs.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Here is an early version of a "Outfit Manager Screen", but for the hair styles instead.
Allows you to customize colors just as with the outfits ( no patterns though, obviously ).

Have not made it into an action so it is for testing purposes and just playing around, find errors etc.
Made in version 0.16 of LR2, but should work for 0.15.1. If not, then wait with trying it out until 0.16.

To install:
1) Throw the .rpy into /game/
2) Start the game and talk to a person or set the_person to be ... someone.
3) Open the console and type "call screen hair_creator" without quotationmarks.

Feel free to improve upon it, just wanted to see if it was possible.

Edit: Hotfixed to use .get_copy()

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
The bug in your traceback looks to be in the original game files by Vren. I'm not actually sure how to fix that one, GUI coding is not my strong suit, but it should be reported to Vren on his Patreon. Its possible it may be fixed in his new version (16/16.1) as well. Its a bug in the GUI during the trait_for_side_effects_crisis event.
Ok, then it's not Modders' fault. But can you, plural, do something for the attached one? View attachment traceback.txt

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Haven't checked this out since the first few months - did the models ever get an overhaul? At least to make the existing characters look similar to their LR1 selves?

Also, anyone know if Vren's mentioned the possibility of pregnancy at least in the epilogue like LR1?

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Haven't checked this out since the first few months - did the models ever get an overhaul? At least to make the existing characters look similar to their LR1 selves?

Also, anyone know if Vren's mentioned the possibility of pregnancy at least in the epilogue like LR!?
Some rework on the renders will begin coming out as of the next update (not 0.16.1) since so far it has been mainly a focus on the technical aspects.

Here is a flowchart of story content planned so far (subject to change).
Obviously contains spoilers.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Here is a flowchart of story content planned so far (subject to change).
Obviously contains spoilers.
Hmm... well, no direct mentions of pregnancy, but could still certainly be possible. The idea of full-on marriage endings sounds awesome though!

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
So I downloaded the game, and this is the first thing that comes to my mind.

Fifty gigs of pictures...

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes