irregarde

Oct 12, 2017
so my question is, how do you "import" the outfits exported to Exported_Wardrobe.xml? I tried adding a lazy self.designed_wardrobe += wardrobe_from_xml("Exported_Wardrobe") to class MainCharacter and that didn't work. Anybody already write a mod to add in an import button, or...?

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
so my question is, how do you "import" the outfits exported to Exported_Wardrobe.xml? I tried adding a lazy self.designed_wardrobe += wardrobe_from_xml("Exported_Wardrobe") to class MainCharacter and that didn't work. Anybody already write a mod to add in an import button, or...?
Made one last night actually. Can import to main character wardrobe, characters wardrobe and the divisions uniform wardrobes. Does not touch any game files so will be compatible with any newer game versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
My bad, I didn't look in every file. It is included! You sure have your own creative way putting some fixes in :)

I usually look after the folder structure and try to avoid cluttering the main directory. Helps me to keep track of things easier. It's probably a matter of habit. Still, put a readme in the archive, pretty please.

Cheers, Alex
Not going to bother with other peoples mods anymore unless they are on github, so my fixes actually help the quality of the mod. Starting from the next version i'm going to make my own mod that uses the SB_MOD_CORE and integrates nicely into the existing game without modifications to the actual game files...unfortunately that also means less bug fixes. I don't mind putting in a longer debug session, but first i'm going to find a way to integrate rpy files into Visual Studio, that should help making debugging easier.

Reactions: Alex Mars

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
If I delete the NTR mod events that were in the mod pack Tristim posted and try to load a save where they have triggered I (understandably) get an error. Is there something I can edit so the script does't call for them or do I have to just start a new save? I have zero knowledge of ren'py so I don't even know where to begin looking or if it's even possible.

I should note the save is not during the event itself it's like a day after.

Buraki2

Jul 1, 2017
If I delete the NTR mod events that were in the mod pack Tristim posted and try to load a save where they have triggered I (understandably) get an error. Is there something I can edit so the script does't call for them or do I have to just start a new save? I have zero knowledge of ren'py so I don't even know where to begin looking or if it's even possible.

You have to start a new game. Your current game have variables that(after removing NTR) will be no longer exist ... there will be errors.

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019

After the game errors, there will be a traceback.txt located in the game directory. If you could either copy/paste that, or attach it so we can look at it, I can tell you exactly why its giving you the error.

Looking through the NTR file, there's nothing that should throw an error if the mod is removed. My only guess is the event is still appended to the crisis list, which is easy enough to solve. Any variables left over from the mod shouldn't interfere with the rest of the game. Anyways, post that traceback and it should tell me why its throwing errors.

You have to start a new game. Your current game have variables that(after removing NTR) will be no longer exist ... there will be errors.
Left over variables wont cause a crash. They'll just sit, unused, and increase the size of the save game. But that's it.

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
Yeah, pretty much what I though. The crisis_list still has the NTR crisis added to it. We'll have to remove them from the list.

Try the following:
hit Shift-O at the main menu (before you load)
it should open a console for you
type the following:
Code:
crisis_list.remove([mom_fuck_crisis,5])
crisis_list.remove([sis_study_crisis,5])
Its case sensitive, and if the command work, the console will say "None" after you hit return.
If that works, after you do both lines, one then the other, try loading your game.

If that STILL doesnt work for you, try the file below. Its custom, I just wrote it, and I cant guarantee it will work. I unfortunately have to run right now or I could test more, but Ill be back in a couple hours to see if there's more I can do.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
So should I leave the NTR files there and remove the events from the crisis list? If I run the command when they aren't there it doesn't see them on the list, and if I run the command, make a new save, then remove them from the list I get a different error which I've attached.

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
So should I leave the NTR files there and remove the events from the crisis list? If I run the command when they aren't there it doesn't see them on the list, and if I run the command, make a new save, then remove them from the list I get a different error which I've attached.
Hmm....the traceback is throwing the same error as before.

Edit: Ok, I had some more time to look at the problem. Basically, renpy does not like that your save file is referencing a function that, from it's point of view, doesnt exist. So, this a try. I replicated your situation using the steps you described (install event, run event, delete file, CRASH).

Here's what i did to fix the problem:
Put the NTR file back for now.
Load your game (it should load without an issue.
Open the console and do the commands I told you before

Python:
crisis_list.remove([mom_fuck_crisis,5])
crisis_list.remove([sis_study_crisis,5])
(this might throw an error if you've already done this, which is OK, we just want to be sure they're not in the list still)
then do the following commands
Python:
    del mom_fuck_crisis
    del mom_fuck_crisis_label
    del mom_fuck_crisis_requirement
    del sis_study_crisis
    del sis_study_crisis_label
    del sis_study_crisis_requirement
This should delete any remaining definitions from the mod. The remaining variables shouldnt cause a problem.
Save your game and quit.
Now, delete the NTR crisis file. Launch the game and try loading your save again.

If this doesnt work, there's 2 more things we can do:
1. Give it a dummy file with empty definitions to keep it happy. Basically a modification f the file I gave you before. If the above doesn't work Ill give it to you. But I want to try this first.
2. Dust off and nuke it from orbit. Its only way to be sure. (Start a new game)

Let me know if that works.

I tried the above with your save file, but I dont have the exact same mod setup as you do so I get a number of other errors popping up, but I at least got past the mom_fuck_crisis_requirement error.

If that works, Ill have to look into adding an uninstall feature to my mod_core to automate the process in the future.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Hmm I can't run the commands to delete the labels, but after deleting the other 4 I get a new error when trying to save. Loading back to before deleting them still lets me save normally.

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
Hmm I can't run the commands to delete the labels, but after deleting the other 4 I get a new error when trying to save. Loading back to before deleting them still lets me save normally.
Bah, so the game doesnt like saving the file thats missing defined functions.

Alright, made a new install using that mod pack (bleh!) loaded up the save you uploaded, and got the same error you got the last time. So, on to Plan B. Delete the P13 NTR files (.rpy and .rpyc) and drop the attached file into your game directory. Basically just replaces the old functions and labels with empty ones. Im going to have to give up on figuring out how to remove them for the moment. If this doesnt work, all I have left is my universal Plan C: Kill it with fire.

I'm not going to give up on my goal of being able to successfully uninstall a mod after installation, but for tonight, renpy has won this battle. It will not win the war, however. There's got to be a way to clean a mods code out of a game, and I will figure it out....

Reactions: random78905

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
With the Starbuck sex shop mod when I ask about improving my foreplay is it supposed to set me to 10/8 or is that backwards? I see an option to ask again but it says I need to have max foreplay skill so I assume it's bugged.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
With the Starbuck sex shop mod when I ask about improving my foreplay is it supposed to set me to 10/8 or is that backwards? I see an option to ask again but it says I need to have max foreplay skill so I assume it's bugged.
Yeah I have it setup so that at skill level 8, you can increase your skill to 10 via the dialogue. The dialogue still showing up at skill level 10 is a bug and I have it fixed in version 16.0 which I hope the have finished in the first week of may.

berlino69

Oct 14, 2018
Is there a way/mod to change the girls opinions about certain jobs, work uniforms, wearing underwear, public sex etc.?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Is there a way/mod to change the girls opinions about certain jobs, work uniforms, wearing underwear, public sex etc.?
Yes, first activate the console - use notepad++ to edit \renpy\common\00console.rpy, change the entry that reads console = False to console = True. You can now open the console with shift+o in the game.
Check Trollden's post here to see what to enter there.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Me and @Tristim are currently working on modding the game in this Git repository.

If you want to contribute with anything just request access or clone and do merge requests.
We are also in the Discord in my signature trying to provide feedback to each other and other modders, so if you have any questions jump on there.

The develop branch is currently stable, but with a lot of unfinished concepts so it is not meant to be used in playthroughs, but it should be fine.

It includes new events, new rooms, the cheat menu, room manager, mod core.
Currently fleshing out the Security Room where you can investigate a person to find out information about them, e.g their opinions or home location (so you can visit them without having gone on a successful date first), or observe events via the CCTV camera. Will be unlockables added later, e.g surveillance of the city itself and not just within the business.
Hair salon for changing hair styles and hair color (Would love to have someone add more colors and fix naming)
Importing of outfits into mc.designed_wardrobe, the_person.wardrobe and mc.business.uniforms.

There is also the "Receptive" role that will be turned into a trait eventually that allows you to edit ( and add custom opinions ) the opinion of a person if they have more than 0 suggestibility and you manage the "Willpower" check.
This is in the early stages and will need to be fleshed out for it to stop being a trivial annoyance check, but it will get there eventually.

Tristim also made additions to the UI so that it displays age, height, weight and cup size.
The intention with these additions are for them to be compatible with future versions, saves and also be easy to install / uninstall.

Basically, this is a reminder that anyone is free to help out either with writing or coding.

Again, not going to be a flawless experience playing with it, but it should be fine.
Hopefully others will join in and contribute so it is easy to create modifications.

Installation instructions can be found in the ReadMe, but in short it is this:
Download the .zip and throw Mods folder into /game/.
Start the game and activate the mods through the computer in your bedroom. (a one time crisis event has to trigger first for it to display, skip time until that happens.)

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
I should point out that from the mod pack posted earlier in the thread the shower morning event always passed for the sister but always failed for the mother regardless of their core sluttiness.

berlino69

Oct 14, 2018
Yes, first activate the console - use notepad++ to edit \renpy\common\00console.rpy, change the entry that reads console = False to console = True. You can now open the console with shift+o in the game.
Check Trollden's post here to see what to enter there.
Oh, thanks for your quick help :)

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes