dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018

View attachment 136199

Overview:

This set shortly after the events of the Lab Rats 1, but will not require any knowledge of it to enjoy. The game will focus on corrupting your female employees as you build your pharmaceutical empire. The game will feature procedurally generated girls, a detailed clothing and outfit system, and a complex sex system.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-08
Release Date: 2019-05-08
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.16.1
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Console Commands:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Android:
- - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Extras: -

View attachment 49477 View attachment 49479 View attachment 49480 View attachment 49481 View attachment 49482 View attachment 49488
any chances you still can get girls pregnant or even have kids sance it looks like it can last years and can make a serum that can exelerat child groth so they go strate to 18

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Hm. ingame I can only choose "Your mother" or "Your mom" but not type in a complete new role. Do I have to edit a game file?
You have to increase the sluttiness / obedience / love to unlock corresponding titles such as "Sweetheart", "Cumslut" or whatever.
If you are playing with the mods from the git repository (develop branch) I have added a way to input custom titles for characters with 130+ obedience in the "Special Role Actions...", menu. But for some reason it doesn't always display for the Mom and Sister.
What you can do is open the console (Shift + O) and input this:
Code:
rename_person.call_action(the_person)
While talking with either one of them, or just replace the_person with mom or lily.
This will open a menu to rename their first name, last name and each of the titles (the_person.title, the_person.posessive_title and the_person.mc_title).>

Alternatively, of course, if you don't want to dabble with mods then the console inputs while talking with them would be:

Code:
the_person.mc_title = "input title"
the_person.title = "input title"
the_person.possessive_title = "input title"

# Example optional formating:
"{color = #EEE000}text{/color}"
"{font = FantasqueSansMono-Regular.ttf}text{/font}"
"{size=14}text{/size}"

Reactions: berlino69

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
@Trollden
edit, this is a game bug. soz for ping
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7829, in script call
    call talk_person(person_choice) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8001, in script call
    call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_2
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7920, in script call
    call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_5
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7916, in script call
    $ act_choice.call_action()
  File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 73, in script call
    call new_title_menu(the_person) from _call_new_title_menu
  File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 97, in script
    python:
  File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 98, in <module>
    for title in get_titles(the_person):
  File "game/random_lists.rpy", line 437, in get_titles
    list_of_titles.appnd("Cock Slave")
AttributeError: 'RevertableList' object has no attribute 'appnd'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7829, in script call
    call talk_person(person_choice) from _call_talk_person
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8001, in script call
    call talk_person(the_person) from _call_talk_person_2
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7916, in script call
    $ act_choice.call_action()
  File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 73, in script call
    call new_title_menu(the_person) from _call_new_title_menu
  File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 97, in script
    python:
  File "/home/noob/Downloads/Lab_Rats_2-v0.16.1-pc-copy2/Lab_Rats_2-v0.16.1-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/home/noob/Downloads/Lab_Rats_2-v0.16.1-pc-copy2/Lab_Rats_2-v0.16.1-pc/renpy/python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/chat_actions.rpy", line 98, in <module>
    for title in get_titles(the_person):
  File "game/random_lists.rpy", line 437, in get_titles
    list_of_titles.appnd("Cock Slave")
AttributeError: 'RevertableList' object has no attribute 'appnd'

Linux-4.15.0-49-generic-x86_64-with-debian-buster-sid
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.16.1
Tue May 14 13:18:12 2019

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Not trying to be a dick - but why are you guys with the mod dont open up a seperate thread that deals with it there? We are nearing a state where it could be called thread-hijacking ;)

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Not trying to be a dick - but why are you guys with the mod dont open up a seperate thread that deals with it there? We are nearing a state where it could be called thread-hijacking ;)
actually this is a game bug, not related to mods at all.
in game\random_lists, line 437 append is misspelled

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
actually this is a game bug, not related to mods at all.
in game\random_lists, line 437 append is misspelled
I would have used 'reply' if i would have refered to that explicit posting ;) I just noticed that the majority of the latest postings dont really deal with LabRats but the mod and it would be the more polite thing to open a separate thread as many other games do as well.

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
Can anyone explain the mod/cheats or whatever it seems there is tons of them and i don't understand what to download or what to get.

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
The most important question that comes up for me is:
In Lab Rats 1 the charakters were unique and looked good, here everyone looks like a bad transvestite, halfway stuck in transition. Is this just a placeholder and gets improved as the game gets developed further or will it stay like this?

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
In Lab Rats 1 the charakters were unique and looked good, here everyone looks like a bad transvestite, halfway stuck in transition. Is this just a placeholder and gets improved as the game gets developed further or will it stay like this?

Everything should be redone eventually, so consider it place holders.
I'm fairly sure things will pan out to be looking good once the workflow is 100% established.

Reactions: Yolda

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
You have to set things into the proper perspective: In LabRats 1 you had only a handful of static characters with the default expressions from HoneySelect. He switched to DAZ models and offers quite a wide variety of characters now (more than 50 by now) and created a workflow that reduces the need to change each of them individually to be different. As with regular human beings - beauty is in the eye of the .... :)
As DAZ expressions are lacking on their own as well his results cant be much better than what he is given to begin with. You have to use a bit of your own imagination too.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I'm not sure if it was reported here, I tried to search but came up empty. Maybe I missed it. There's a bug in the event when a girl wants to change your title and instead updates her own. Basically, around line 228 of chat_actions.rpy, in function person_new_mc_title, you have to change the line:

$ the_person.set_title(title_choice)

to

$ the_person.set_mc_title(title_choice)

berlino69

Oct 14, 2018
Is there a way to change the girls names completly? The console input rename_person.call_action(the_person) works for most cases, but when I interact with the girls, the old name still appears :confused:

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Haven't played this game in a while. I got bored by the same-yness of the gameplay and the characters in the build I tried. Has it gotten better? And is there a story now? Cause the thing I loved about Lab Rats was the story, the characters, and the ability to knock up the girls. Are any of those present in this game now?

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Haven't played this game in a while. I got bored by the same-yness of the gameplay and the characters in the build I tried. Has it gotten better? And is there a story now? Cause the thing I loved about Lab Rats was the story, the characters, and the ability to knock up the girls. Are any of those present in this game now?
Not yet, no. There are a few characters from the original game (Stephanie, Lucy and Mom), but no story so far. Also, their models are different from the LR1 ones, and there's no pregnancy.

Yet. All of these are planned.

Reactions: kaorok
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes