SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
anyone got a save file that i can use with the most recent one? the game is a bit complicated for this gal and would appreciate it

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I actually figured it out: certain serums provide permanent decreases in stats while others provide only temporary improvements. The experimental obedience and the mood enhancer were the issue. Nothing in this game is explained properly!
Actually a lot is explained properly: Unfortunately font size is often annoyingly small and side-effects can be seen only after Serum Design is researched. So have to read all and carefully. And, oh yes, I'm guilty of not reading too and often :rolleyes:... But after all text is read then cooking something working becomes much easier and fun starts. Half of Staff Bimbofied? Of course ;D

Reactions: ParadigmShift

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Jennifer, Lily and Stephanie are in this game. Are there any plans to reintroduce the remaining women from Lab Rats 1?

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
This game has potential, but the biggest problem for me still is the look of the characters. Let's face it, they're UGLY. And from what I'm seen there is no sign of changes in terms of looks any time soon (if at all). With new characters and wardrobe elements being added it's just too much work. Having said that, I would rather have good looking characters than sophisticated gameplay mechanics.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
I was excited for all the mods to get lumped in one repository, but it turned out to be more of a curse than a blessing since now that for some reason the map is all fucked up when I add them to my game (all of the map icons clump up in the top left corner) I can't pinpoint what specific mod is causing it nor just choose to disable the broken mod.

ArnoNym

Jun 27, 2017
This game has potential, but the biggest problem for me still is the look of the characters. Let's face it, they're UGLY. And from what I'm seen there is no sign of changes in terms of looks any time soon (if at all). With new characters and wardrobe elements being added it's just too much work. Having said that, I would rather have good looking characters than sophisticated gameplay mechanics.
+1

I had the same thought when I saw the aunt and cousin of 17.1 for the first time. I am not a patreon and I have not right to request changes from the developer but if somebody can contact him I would urgently suggest some changes to the look of the major characters!

The sis is soso but the other three are outright ugly! It's ok if the dev prefers/likes obese women but I would suggest a simple change that might make the game so much more pleasing to all players:

Give the player a PREVIEW of the major (currently) 4 family characters in the game, maybe Steph too, and if the player does not like the look of any of them let's randomize their looks a few times until the player is willing to start the game with their current looks!

This should not be too hard to implement because the random character generation is already somewhere in the game (e. g. at the time when you hire new staff)...

I hope a lot of other players and patreons give this or similar inputs to the developer so that we may have less ugly major characters to play with!

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
The thing is, and the developer has touched on this before, rendering for all of the scenes and situations takes a long time, as you mentioned, it's a lot of work. My understanding is that he intends to do that when the game approaches what he considers "finished", he just doesn't want to have to do it repeatedly in several developing iterations of the game. I'm content with the fugly placeholders as he develops more game to play. Think of Free Cities, if you play that game. It's had the same boring renders for years now. Someone recently changed the vector art, but that's pretty low-res and I don't like either the old or the new vector images. But I still play the shit out of that game, because there's so much GAME there. Yes, the renders in LR2 are fucking ugly, but the game is getting better and better. I personally am okay with that.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Now, I'm no doctor, but isn't the master branch supposed to be more stable than the developmental branch?
Yes, but:

There was a change to how the map_manager screen in the base game works in 0.17.0/1 (which was released around the same time as the develop branch was pushed to master) so the override we are using had to be updated to support that.
Which has been done in the develop branch and will be pushed to master soon(ish).
Could have just done a hot fix for that screen, but we aren't really that organized yet.

Reactions: The Grifter

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Hmm, I can't seem to trigger the Cougar personality when creating a batch of new employees (requirements are met), also NTR events pop up regardless of the settings in the mod menu. And a second Mrs. Trace suddenly appeared in the sex shop (without me duplicating her), didn't know she was like Six or Athena in that regard... ;) Anybody else experiencing this?
Version 17.1 installed with the develop content as mod.

Trollden: the Cougar perso option not appearing in your current cheat mod (3.4) is because of it not being implemented in the current version, correct?

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Hmm, I can't seem to trigger the Cougar personality when creating a batch of new employees (requirements are met), also NTR events pop up regardless of the settings in the mod menu. And a second Mrs. Trace suddenly appeared in the sex shop (without me duplicating her), didn't know she was like Six or Athena in that regard... ;) Anybody else experiencing this?
Version 17.1 installed with the develop content as mod.

Trollden: the Cougar perso option not appearing in your current cheat mod (3.4) is because of it not being implemented in the current version, correct?
The v0.17.1 mod is a work in progress, we had to rewrite some stuff so everything fits together better, please post issues with the MOD on the GIT repository instead of here, that is why we use git, so we can track and address them.
The issues you mentioned have been resolved. Just download the latest dev branch and you should be fine, although the duplicate Mrs. Trace might still be there when you load a saved game (a new game should be fine).

Last edited:

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
The sis is soso but the other three are outright ugly! It's ok if the dev prefers/likes obese women but I would suggest a simple change that might make the game so much more pleasing to all players:
That's so weird, If there's one character I always change the face for with trollden's mod, it's the sister lily. I'm fine with the face models for the rest of the uniques.

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
I haven't played the game for a couple version and I'm now using 17.1. I'm confused about how the changes to sluttiness work. With 17.1, when having sex, the woman's sluttiness is shown as 5 full yellow hearts (supposedly indicating that her permanent sluttiness is 100) even though right before sex it shows as much lower, and after making her orgasm, she gets no increase in sluttiness, temporary or permanent. Her sluttiness returns to what is was before sex with no change. This is without any serums in effect and I tested it with a friend and an employee.

Is this working as intended that having sex gives no increase to sluttiness?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes