Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
once i am in this screen their is no option to leave the wardrobe is the wardobe section broken ??
Can you provide a screenshot of when you are stuck?
I have never encountered this issue myself, but if there is no exit button you should try describing the issue in more detail so we can let the developer know and fix it.

If it is what people commonly experience, then you just have to hit "Create a new outfit." and then hit "Abandon Design" in the screen that opens up.

Anyhow, to work around this you can open up the console, Shift+O and type in:
Code:
jump game_loop

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
this is how my screen looks like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Their is no option to ever leave this screen again. hope this helps. What happens in my game is once i enter the wardobe screen the exit option like return is gone their is not exit or return function to get out of this screen. so you are basicly stuck in this screen forever.

This is also fullscreen as you can see the options dont all fit on this UI for fullscreen.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
this is how my screen looks like:

Their is no option to ever leave this screen again. hope this helps. What happens in my game is once i enter the wardobe screen the exit option like return is gone their is not exit or return function to get out of this screen. so you are basicly stuck in this screen forever.

This is also fullscreen as you can see the options dont all fit on this UI for fullscreen.
Read my edit on the post above.
Does "Create a new outfit." not bring up a screen where you can hit "Abandon Design"?

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks you just saved my game that did it. (y) Was their a reason to put this under abondon design ?? because i would have never figured this out, if you did not mentioned that part. Thanks man. :p

Last edited:

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks you just saved my game that did it. (y) Was their a reason to put this under abondon design ?? because i would have figured this out, if you did not mentioned that part. Thanks man. :p
I think it is just an oversight from Vren. One can really easily add a return button to it if you open script.rpy and search for "label outfit_design_loop"
then add this amazing code below the menu:

Code:
"Back":
    return
so that it looks like this:

Reactions: Dependable_223

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
for now Vren creating mechanics so not wait more of this from game in this stage i hope he do better work on sex scenes.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I have three concerns about this game:
1) Serum production and sales, and the act of navigating game menus, should not become overly complicated.
2) I hope that in the final product not all of the girls will be sharing the one face and disproportional body type, and special characters will have unique models.
3) I don't want this game to be an endless sandbox with no story, but a sandbox that tells the story at specific milestones, just like the first Lab Rats game. A game isn't a game if there isn't a goal to be met.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Really disappointed by the fact that interacting in any way with outfits is still a pain in the ass. There's only like 3 default, so you necessarily have to either create or import them, both of which are a nuisance. My kingdom for procedural outfit generation.

Reactions: juan palote

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think it is just an oversight from Vren. One can really easily add a return button to it if you open script.rpy and search for "label outfit_design_loop"
then add this amazing code below the menu:

Code:
"Back":
    return
so that it looks like this:
Btw thanks for the quick fix this seem to have have fix the main wardrobe screen for me, and now i have a back button.
could it be this: the game code looks currently like this:

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Tried it again in the hopes of it having become more stable. But nope.

You still dont get what to do. The whole game is complicated with no explanation whatsoever to why or how you need to do anything. Cant believe he went from lab rats 1 to this piece of junk.

Reactions: juan palote

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I have three concerns about this game:
1) Serum production and sales, and the act of navigating game menus, should not become overly complicated.
2) I hope that in the final product not all of the girls will be sharing the one face and disproportional body type, and special characters will have unique models.
3) I don't want this game to be an endless sandbox with no story, but a sandbox that tells the story at specific milestones, just like the first Lab Rats game. A game isn't a game if there isn't a goal to be met.
There is a contradiction in your wish which is understandable but part of a sandbox: It gives you freedom in many ways where one of them is to define YOUR OWN GOALS. Many games call themselves sandbox but still limit the player or have a linear storyline - which is simply wrong for a sandbox.
As of a game not being a game without predefined goals - that is where you contradict yourself when talking about a sandbox at the same time. The first LabRats wasnt a sandbox at all and was mostly based on pure RNG decisions which created a pseudo-sandbox feeling at times but it was a very linear story with just a few possible outcomes.

Reactions: Tenenbaum and Yurij

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Is any kind of sexual activity in this game still mostly impossible as MH cumming almost instantly, so you're forced to spam single action whole time?

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
There is a contradiction in your wish which is understandable but part of a sandbox: It gives you freedom in many ways where one of them is to define YOUR OWN GOALS. Many games call themselves sandbox but still limit the player or have a linear storyline - which is simply wrong for a sandbox.
As of a game not being a game without predefined goals - that is where you contradict yourself when talking about a sandbox at the same time. The first LabRats wasnt a sandbox at all and was mostly based on pure RNG decisions which created a pseudo-sandbox feeling at times but it was a very linear story with just a few possible outcomes.
I get what you mean, and I think you understand what I was trying to say. But we're not here to philosophically discuss games and nitpick at semantics. We're here to find material to fap to.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Do you know how to add a scroll bar (or allow scrolling) to the employees screen
Add below the frame at line 4862 in script.rpy. Screen name is `screen employee_overview`
Code:
viewport:
    draggable True #Make it so you can drag it by holding down the mouse
    mousewheel True # Make so you can scroll it with the mousewheel
    scrollbars "vertical" # Adds a scrollbar if you want, not nescessary.
Then make the grid's indentation be below the viewport so that the result is this:

Last edited:
Reactions: caleban

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
I was wondering if there is a way to give girls traits, like giving Lily loves "being submissive" through the console?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes