• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ive been playing the 2nd version for sometime now on/off its loaded with bugs and crashes keep waiting for updates to fix the issues BUT rather then fix current issues it had dev adds new features instead
i was board and started going through old games im on page 172 of 288 because the current games just dont have anything that id be interested in so looking at old games for something to keep my busy until one of my fav games ither gets an update
or something worth while pops up what ever comes first LOL but i seen this and wondered what was better at least this one is completed is there alot of bugs or is it pretty good and stable?if its anything as bad as part 2 ill skip LOL
Its was stable for me when I played it way back when.

As for 2 yes its buggy and you need to get the fixes that the mod team has put together that fixes most if not all the bugs.

borkenone

Sep 6, 2018
Reactions: str8up

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
looking forward to it...already grabbed the NO NTR mod (i dont like NTR at all BUT im not a hater we like what we like ...different strokes for different folks ;) )
As long as the ntr is avoidable I never play with mods the first 2-3 times of play, after that I go hog wild for all the mods I can get.

Reactions: str8up

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone have the walkthrough ?
Everything is explained to you as you go.
Its up to you, either use drugs or love to get the women.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there only one harem ending (or one with drugs et an other with love) ?
You need 3 knowing about each other to have a harem and in this game only 2 know about each other.

As you progress to get the most out of this game you must use drugs on all the girls.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You can use love? What?
You can but you don't get very far, its for those who hate drugs and stuff like that.
To get the most out of this game you must use drugs on all the girls.

Lab Rats 2 is way better in that you can use love all the way to get the girls.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
This is a long game?
Been awhile since I played but let's see what I remember. You have 120 or 128 or so in game days to finish the story and the days are divided into 4 or 5 time periods where different events can occur. You are not locked into one path through the game but there are events you need to finish to move on with the story. I did a little bit of save scumming when I really needed a certain outcome in an event as there is some randomness to the whole thing. I think there is a mod that changed the grind a little without ruining the gameplay but I don't know if it was updated for the final version of the game.

Reactions: Tony507

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I find it strange nobody else has linked Apollo's Mod. It didn't come up when I searched the thread. If nobody else is gonna, I guess I will.
https://f95zone.to/threads/apollos-lab-rats-mod-1-0-0-apollom.22997/
The megalink is dead, so download the zip file directly.

Edit: nvm, others have linked it, but I had to search "apollos" to find it.
Well, apollo, apollo's, apollos. There.

I do hope Vren comes back from Lab Rats 2 soon, as he promised. This game is in need of some love. Specifically, a graphics update, animations if possible. As long as the bad LR2 mechanics, like clarity, don't get added, and the character designs stay mostly the same, I'll probably be happy with the final result.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes