muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I did that, but I only get the tit pic. Alexia's influence is 110
You may have to do that more than once. I'm going by memory here. Haven't played it in a year. Maybe I should replay it but I'm a busy doggo irl. It was kinda fun.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I dont see the main logo nor do i see any screen pics on here? I just get broken image icons for this game, and some others too? it only started today on latest versions of FF

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I dont see the main logo nor do i see any screen pics on here? I just get broken image icons for this game, and some others too? it only started today on latest versions of FF
That happen to me a while back and it was an update that changed how windows work and resetting back to the way I had it worked for me.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
I see people still clamoring for a walkthrough for this. There is no real walkthrough, but on several posts (and within the game itself) there are hints for what all the scenes are and how to get them. There is a guide posted on F95zone that compiled all this as a wiki. Here it is:
- maybe add to the OP?
error: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
There's an empty space on the menu after I finished getting the harem ending, what exactly is it for? Is it supposed to be a scene viewer that unlocks after specific endings? Also, is there an easier way to reliably get/see ever scene than rolling the RNG dice every single time? There's a lot in this game that is very unclear.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It doesn't appear to be one for 1.0 though, as it doesn't include the Free-Use path
Well I made it by recording what I did, and that was before 1.0 came out or the Doggy Mod, you can add to it and do the same for the next person.

Last edited:

Essaessa

Oct 11, 2021
Can anyone tell how it work in android its still crashing when i open it , it show me renpay photo and the game get close

Apr 18, 2022
In the older guide It is stated that you can spike Lily's drink through the mothers monday pay list. I haven't been able to do that, has that option been removed?

BonrAlternate

Jun 21, 2017
In the older guide It is stated that you can spike Lily's drink through the mothers monday pay list. I haven't been able to do that, has that option been removed?
it's been a long while since i played this game, but i am fairy certain you still can. you may need to corrupt your mother further. for example, at the beginning she may only flash her underwear to you and then later on she may suck your dick if you help pay for the rent. at the end, she will help you spike your sisters drink.

Apr 15, 2020
To turn on debug:
Go to
Lab_Rats(Folder)-renpy(Folder)-common(Folder) and then look for 00console.rpy and edit it with notepad++ or something similar (Make sure its 00console.rpy and not 00console.rpyc)

After opening 00console.rpy press CTRL+F on your keyboard and type in False, click find next twice and you should see

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False
Change False to True. Save and open the game. To open the console in-game after enabling it, press SHIFT+O << The letter, not the number.

For cash type player_money = ### (Replace the hashtags with desired amount) Into the Console
There's probably a way to change relationship points or how much control you have over a character but I haven't figured out the variable name yet, Sorry.
i treid and the debug menu would say it worked but it wouldnt

LosTwiZ873

Nov 11, 2021
View attachment 1434

Overview:
The game centers around the corruption and seduction of the women that you, the player, associate with over the course of a summer term working as a lab assistant.

Release Date: 2017-11-26
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Developer:
Platform: Windows / Linux / Mac / Android
Language: English
Sequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - -
Others:
Android + Windows

Extra:

From Vren's 11-23-2017 Post-
"v1.0 won't be the end of Lab Rats 1. I have plans to keep development going for a while longer, both to add a little new content and to knock down any bugs if (when) they show up."
the doggo mod is not working for me ??

Nov 29, 2021
I have a problem where the .app doesn't open- or, it opens for less than a second and then immediately shuts down, and the .exe says it's only for Windows. What do I need to do?

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes