jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Vren is almost done though
Honestly, this really surprises me. I felt like the game was nearly good enough call 'done' a few months ago. I haven't even played it since .. I dunno, before the 'hub' stuff started (I don't even know what that is) and even back then I felt like it would have been good to go with a little polishing. Vren's really gone the extra mile on this title. I'm holding off for the final release before diving back in. Pretty excited about that.

Reactions: Darkaura

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
its worth to play all the game again to see 5 new images?
No. It is not even worth downloading it again for 5 new images and a couple changed sentences. Those "new" images are not even new. He used the same images for other scenes before. But if the people have some minutes to spare and motivated to see the changes - they could simply start a new game and cheat to the point where they want to be in seconds. It is surely faster than waiting for answers...

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Game already seems complete, and it's pretty great in my opinion(at least with cheats). Sad though that after all the creampies the epilogue wasn't filled with pregnancy. Especially since they bring it up half the time when you fuck them and cum inside.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But where is the MC cock??? when mom give the handjob to the MC, i see only the hand, but no cock... it's transparent???
There is a way to solve this thing?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Game already seems complete, and it's pretty great in my opinion(at least with cheats). Sad though that after all the creampies the epilogue wasn't filled with pregnancy. Especially since they bring it up half the time when you fuck them and cum inside.
I legit have been bringing that up since the start my guy xD I want to knock these slutty whores up so bad.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I legit have been bringing that up since the start my guy XD I want to knock these slutty whores up so bad.
Honey Select doesn't have pregnant models. To my knowledge, there aren't any mods to make pregnant models. You'd pretty much have to code the entire body from scratch, including new bone structure and skins. The amount of work would significant, which is probably why it hasn't been done. If Vren added pregnancy, it would either be done in photoshop, or in text alone.

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
ChangeLog for 0.10

This update adds the "Cumslut" tag, letting you train a girl to love all things cum-y. It includes 5 new training scenes, one for each girl, along with modifications to nearly every single other scene in the game. These modifications add different dialogue, trigger different actions, or unlock choices earlier than a girls raw influence level would suggest. The update adds a total of 18 000 new words and ~70 new images.

The changelog going from v0.9.1 to v0.10.0:
- Added cumslut tag training scene for Lily
- Added cumslut tag training scene for Mom
- Added cumslut tag training scene for Nora
- Added cumslut tag training scene for Stephanie
- Added cumslut tag training scene for Alexia
- Tweaked almost every single scene to add new dialogue for the cumslut tag, or to unlock sections earlier with the tag.
- Added a new minor scene for Nora, triggered when you invite her over to study.
- Moved public tag training scenes to the training_scene.rpy file
- Fixed a bunch of typos and other errors
he can add 250k new images and you will never notice, all look the same, if at least he add some backgrounds or something but all the game happens inside the kitchen

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
how i raise the nora level, is day 60 in my game i have mom, sis, steph and alex over 100 points but nora just 12

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Some days while in the lab she will offer to let you buy drinks, some nights she is in the lab and you can visit her, and you can invite her to the beach too.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
how i raise the nora level, is day 60 in my game i have mom, sis, steph and alex over 100 points but nora just 12
Similar to all others, but you need to have her catch you when making blue serum in the lab, or go to the lab at night and hope you get the special event of her having to go to a faculty meeting and asks you to come. Then the same normal drug her, do stuff, get number, invites, etc.

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
This game should expand its plot forward.
With the limited game time, there's too little that can still be added in between.

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017

First off, the Lab Rats Art Book has been updated to add a new image! I've also added a note to each image listing the artist, so you can track them down and check out what else they've done. If you're a $10 patron, you can find the art book link .
Now, onto other things. Now that v0.10.0 is out,it's time to look forward a little bit and figure out what's next for Lab Rats.

0.10.1 - The next major thing is to get v0.10 pushed out to the general public this Saturday. The public version won't contain any new content, but it will have a few quality of life fixes in it, including the ability to call Stephanie into the lab in the morning and descriptions for the different training options.

0.11 - The Anal update. Another "tag" update, similar to the Cumslut and Public ones that have been done already. It will add 5 new anal training scenes to the game, along with a bunch of new levels or options for existing major and minor sex scenes.

0.12 - The Exhibitionist/Free Use update. This update will take the "Public" tag and all it's content and break it up into to separate bits of training. The "Free Use" training will include anything where the girl wants to have sex with anyone, any time they want it. The "Exhibitionist" tag will include sex in public places, loud sex without worrying about people hearing, and showing off to strangers without going any farther than that. Existing content will be split between them, along with new content to fill them out.

0.13 - The Balance Update. This should be a fairly short update, taking a look at the general pace and balance of Lab Rats. I'll take a look at each event and see if it's triggering too often, not often enough, or just right. I'll also look at how different resources are balanced (time vs money vs serum) and see what should be tweaked to make the game play better in general.

0.14 and beyond - At this point Lab Rats 1 will be nearing completion. After 0.13 I'll have a good idea if the game is filled in enough to be called finished, or if it needs another update or two to add something in particular.

Between each of these updates, after they've been released to patrons but before their public release, I will be continuing work on Lab Rats 2. The goal is to have a bare bones v0.1 ready by the time Lab Rats 1 is finished so you can see the general shape of the game and the kinds of features that are going to be included. I'll be posting a little about the development of Lab Rats 2 as we go forward as well.

That's the plan for the next few updates. Let me know what your thoughts are on it!

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes