KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
ChangeLog for 0.10

This update adds the "Cumslut" tag, letting you train a girl to love all things cum-y. It includes 5 new training scenes, one for each girl, along with modifications to nearly every single other scene in the game. These modifications add different dialogue, trigger different actions, or unlock choices earlier than a girls raw influence level would suggest. The update adds a total of 18 000 new words and ~70 new images.

The changelog going from v0.9.1 to v0.10.0:
- Added cumslut tag training scene for Lily
- Added cumslut tag training scene for Mom
- Added cumslut tag training scene for Nora
- Added cumslut tag training scene for Stephanie
- Added cumslut tag training scene for Alexia
- Tweaked almost every single scene to add new dialogue for the cumslut tag, or to unlock sections earlier with the tag.
- Added a new minor scene for Nora, triggered when you invite her over to study.
- Moved public tag training scenes to the training_scene.rpy file
- Fixed a bunch of typos and other errors

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
error "ascii" byte 0xE9, ...still the same result.
Could be there is a wrong decoding page set within Python interpreter. Character 0xE9 normally is é (e acute), typically found with french code pages. It can help if you post the full traceback in a spoiler.

Can you check if this does happen with other Ren'Py games you have, too? They all come with their version of Python. If it is only this game I guess encoding might be set incorrectly by the dev before the build compiled. Dev might not have tested it because you're not supposed to cheat with the console. ;)

What version of the game do you play, latest is v0.10 - did you try this, with same results?

Edit: see Maindish replied already. Try newest build pls, or check forum for solutions. Report back.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...how to cheat on android version please?
Hm, an intriguing question. I apologise but I did not play a Ren'Py game on my mobile devices for some time, let alone trying to cheat.

For Android I believe you should also have the ability to use the console, if it is not deactivated for those builds. But you may need something (hardware or software) that sends commands to the game app. If the game can receive keystrokes you should be fine. The other more sneaky ninja way would be loading a prepared save and using it with the Android version. I think you better go with this second idea.

What I could come up with:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Normally Android devices and their apps are not to be used like regular computers, so you have to really test that carefully. I'd be interested in the results, keep me updated pls. :)

The other rough method would be loading a pimped save:

Hope this helps a bit in any case? :)

Last edited:

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
the doge mod doesn't work on the newest version.
nop, i just did this it start the game with $900000 and 999 of each serum and reduce the resist in 999 per time, cause old saves don't work anymore and each serum add between 10 and 14 slut points

Last edited:
Reactions: Gogotaro

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
the doge mod doesn't work on the newest version.
Probably won't since there are a lot of new variables and text in the files MuttDoggy usually updates. When the public/fixed version comes out can probably see what needs to be done then.

truyers

May 5, 2017
Cirrospost: 146743 said:
Hm, an intriguing question. I apologise but I did not play a Ren'Py game on my mobile devices for some time, let alone trying to cheat.

For Android I believe you should also have the ability to use the console, if it is not deactivated for those builds. But you may need something (hardware or software) that sends commands to the game app. If the game can receive keystrokes you should be fine. The other more sneaky ninja way would be loading a prepared save and using it with the Android version. I think you better go with this second idea.

What I could come up with:
Normally Android devices and their apps are not to be used like regular computers, so you have to really test that carefully. I'd be interested in the results, keep me updated pls. :)

The other rough method would be loading a pimped save:

Hope this helps a bit in any case? :)
or, you can save a new game (started from day 1, and cheat it first)
and post it for me please?
it'll be easier, cuz i dont have any pc or laptops here

Reactions: IamUstupid
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes