KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
For those asking about the serums this is a short breakdown of how they progress:

Blue Serum
  • #Easiest to make, but has no extra effect on their slut score when used. +0 temp
  • Get access to online resources by talking to Nora in the afternoon
    • On computer at home Access the online biology journals

Purple Serum
  • #Requires access to the lab alone to make and some money for supplies, but raises the targets slut score temperarily when used. +15 temp
  • Need to know Blue Serum
  • Find Stephanie at work (this is in the mornings when Nora is not yet in)
  • Ask Stephanie if she knows anything about the drug you are using
  • Stephanie will email papers at night
    • On computer at home Read through research papers Stephanie sent you

Red Serum
  • #Requires assistance in the lab to make, money, and special supplies, but raises the targets slut score a lot when used. +30 temp
  • Visit the Lab at night when Nora is there
  • Talk with Nora
  • Ask Nora about your new Serum research
    • Nora's slut score must be > 40
    • She will create a temporary account for you
    • On computer at home Post to online science group asking for details
  • To make:
    • Stephanie needs to be available as your lab assistant
    • Talk to Stephanie in the morning, when Nora is not there
    • There is an event with Stephanie where you convince her to help you
      • Occurs when she talks to you about missing inventory
      • Must have already done the Blue Serum tasting event with Nora
    • Requires 2 doses of the Blue Serum and some supplies
  • Make with Stephanie

Reactions: ClumZyFinGerX

Don Cecilio

Jul 26, 2017
i used the cheat slut_outfit = True and worked but now can't be undone i tried slut_outfit = False but the slut outfit keeps showing, any help?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Once it's on, it's on for good. It turns on slut outfits for the save file. Once the first girl is turned into a slut, the slut outfits are "on". And for each girl who is a "slut", the outfits for those girls remain on as long as they are sluts. You can try going into the hub events and saying "you changed your mind". For each girl.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Once it's on, it's on for good. It turns on slut outfits for the save file. Once the first girl is turned into a slut, the slut outfits are "on". And for each girl who is a "slut", the outfits for those girls remain on as long as they are sluts. You can try going into the hub events and saying "you changed your mind". For each girl.
implying you don't want them in slut suits.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Personally? They can be all the slut they want!
Just so long as I have my turn! :D

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Personally? They can be all the slut they want!
Just so long as I have my turn! :D
I think you mean that they know their place and who is their owner and if he calls they stop what they are doing and get the fuck over to me and on their knees to suck or fuck my cock and take my seed gladly where ever I wish to dump it on their slutty bodies

Reactions: muttdoggy

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
There used to be a mod that just added everything for you like you started out with like 999 serums and shit.

mighty

Jun 29, 2017
Here's some good news from Vren for the people who don't enjoy "NTR"-esque scenes!

Question from some patron:
Be nice if you tightened up the 'public' stuff. I've been avoiding playing for a very long time because I'm not a fan of sharing girls. Which is why I was happy to hear you was locking that sort of content behind a tag. Reading through the comments here though it seems like the girls fucking around is still heavily prevalent, Lily being a very disturbing example. Is this just the way it is always going to be, or are you going to lock the NTR'esque content away completely for those to whom it is a boner killing dealbreaker?

More stuff is being moved around in v0.10 to make the division a little sharper. At some point in the near future (two or three updates from now) the Public tag is going to be split so that there's an explicit exhibition tag. That will make it a lot easier for me to organize things so everyone can train the girls exactly how they like.

Reactions: Berfius and setter6

Don Cecilio

Jul 26, 2017
Here's some good news from Vren for the people who don't enjoy "NTR"-esque scenes!

Be nice if you tightened up the 'public' stuff. I've been avoiding playing for a very long time because I'm not a fan of sharing girls. Which is why I was happy to hear you was locking that sort of content behind a tag. Reading through the comments here though it seems like the girls fucking around is still heavily prevalent, Lily being a very disturbing example. Is this just the way it is always going to be, or are you going to lock the NTR'esque content away completely for those to whom it is a boner killing dealbreaker?

More stuff is being moved around in v0.10 to make the division a little sharper. At some point in the near future (two or three updates from now) the Public tag is going to be split so that there's an explicit exhibition tag. That will make it a lot easier for me to organize things so everyone can train the girls exactly how they like.
great news, then ill avoid the game for some time

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017

the good thing for me is that i get bored of this game very fast, i have started this game 5 times and dropped before day 30 and every new update the game changes something but almost nothing new, it must be terrible to play this game again every month with almost all the same content just to get 5 new scenes

UselessAcc

Jun 3, 2017
it must be terrible to play this game again every month with almost all the same content just to get 5 new scenes
I've been really enjoying it, actually. And 5 scenes every month is 5 scenes more than certain devs release in a year. :)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Lab Rats v0.10.0 Patron Release Tomorrow!
Aug 12 at 3:45am
I've been making solid progress over the last few days, and it looks like the update will be ready a couple of days ahead of schedule! It will be released late tomorrow night, and will include a new training scene for each of the girls, along with new dialogue in all of their other scenes when they've been trained to have the "Cumslut" tag.
Now I've got a few last things to finish up, so I better get back to work!

Reactions: mighty and Henz

truyers

May 5, 2017
umm guys, may i ask you how to cheat on android version please? sorry for asking, i really need it

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes