Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
At this point all it gives is the option to have them do a different action as part of their training. More training options coming (I think cumslut is next)...
Hi
How can I train the girls further?
All of them are public sluts. And I have the option to train them but after I select it I have to change my mind and leave.

Reddead

Apr 26, 2017
At this point all it gives is the option to have them do a different action as part of their training. More training options coming (I think cumslut is next)...
Does this mean "more options coming" in future updates of the game?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
You get two options right now for public slut training for each girl. Future training will be the cumslut route (which I believe is next).

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP! Added 0.9.1 PC, Android, and updated dogmod.
If you put the 0.9.0 dogmod in 0.9.1, just download my 0.9.1 dogmod and overwrite the older one because that does contain the bugfixes.
What was fixed were missing or incorrect pictures. And various minor bugfixes.

Reactions: ajd9117 and mikie

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017

v0.9.1 is out in the wild, and seems to be playing nicely with everyone. That means it's time to put down Lab Rats 2 for a little bit, and get back to work on writing more content for Lab Rats 1. This update will add the "Cumslut" tag to the game, and a number of new scenes and additions related to it.
This update should be relatively short, and hopefully take less time to create than the beach update did. The plan is to have:

• 5 new training scenes for the "Cumslut" tag, one for each girl.
  • Adding new dialogue and choices to all the old scenes that incorporate the "Cumslut" tag.
  • Something involving Nora's schoolgirl outfit, because it's too hot not to add in.
I hope you like the plan! Now it's back to work with me!

v0.9.1 is out in the wild, and seems to be playing nicely with everyone. That means it's time to put down Lab Rats 2 for a little bit, and get back to work on writing more content for Lab Rats 1. This update will add the "Cumslut" tag to the game, and a number of new scenes and additions related to it.
This update should be relatively short, and hopefully take less time to create than the beach update did. The plan is to have:

• 5 new training scenes for the "Cumslut" tag, one for each girl.
  • Adding new dialogue and choices to all the old scenes that incorporate the "Cumslut" tag.
  • Something involving Nora's schoolgirl outfit, because it's too hot not to add in.
I hope you like the plan! Now it's back to work with me!

well i quit to this game is terrible all is NTR even if you chose no to train them they keep talking about the other guys lily being used as cumdumpster unavoidable, doing sex scenes flashing exposing in public, mom whoring, and now cumslut update coming, its not my kind of game, sorry,

Last edited:

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
When you click on the info button on the top right. It brings up a notepad with the notes and stats. But there doesn't seem to be a button to close the notepad. You can only go back by click on the back button on the bottom which is designed as an undo function, not so much as closing the notepad but reversing the game progress.

Does anyone know how to close the notepad?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017

well i quit to this game is terrible all is NTR even if you chose no to train them they keep talking about the other guys lily being used as cumdumpster unavoidable, doing sex scenes flashing exposing in public, mom whoring, and now cumslut update coming, its not my kind of game, sorry,
OK - get it. You don't like NTR (though this is a misuse of the term. NTR implies cheating on the PC and making them feel bad. In this case the PC is openly enjoying their public sexuality). But - obviously there are some people who enjoy all the exhibitionism and outright hedonism of this game, so let them enjoy in peace...

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Sorry - missed your post about the notebook. There should be a tab on the upper right of the notebook "Return"...

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Sorry - missed your post about the notebook. There should be a tab on the upper right of the notebook "Return"...
Ok i'm an idiot lol. But it seems that if you click though the tabs, you have to click the return tap twice to close it.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
This is by far one of the most enjoyable games posted here that I have played, I know some complained about the static pictures or the fact the girls appear alone in them, but it feel complete at the very least.

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
OK - get it. You don't like NTR (though this is a misuse of the term. NTR implies cheating on the PC and making them feel bad. In this case the PC is openly enjoying their public sexuality). But - obviously there are some people who enjoy all the exhibitionism and outright hedonism of this game, so let them enjoy in peace...
how can the opinion of other person will ruin the play to someone that likes the game?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Ok i am a complete noob so how do I get this mod to work?
When you extract the game, it creates a Lab Rats folder. Inside it are .exe and .py files with several folders.. they are "games", "lib", and "renpy". The mod goes into that "game" folder.
Unzip the mod, go inside the dogmod folder, and then move those 5 files into your Lab Rats "game" folder and overwrite.

how use cheat in this game?
You need to have console enabled. It's shift + o . In the OP, there are several cheats you can type into the console. If you are new to renpy, look up Sam's UnRen.bat file in the Tools and Tutorials forum. You drop the UnRen in the game's folder and drag and drop the game's .exe file onto the UnRen.bat. Follow instructions.. it's #2 for cheats.

Reactions: mjlcdlob

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
hey @muttdoggy can you help me, i am trying to made a mod to add new backgrounds for mall, tennis and the party, i added the images to the images directory then added the definitions in image_descriptions

#Backs
image bg mall_day = "mall.png"
image bg tennis_day = "tennis.png"
image bg tennis_day = "party.png"

and i know the code to call the images as background is:

scene bg mall_day
with fade

but if i use it in the minor and major scenes it shows since the moment you text a girl and even if you dont go to the mall, tennis or party and if i use it in the script file the background change just if you pour serum.

there is a zip with the backs i added in case you decide and can help me, thank you

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes