wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@muttdoggy
I saw alternate outfits (with heavy make-up and stocking) in the picture folders. Is iy only for the public slut stuffs or you can have it later in the game regardless?
Can I turn on/off the public slut training with the console?

Thanks

Don Cecilio

Jul 26, 2017
I haven't played this game since v.07 but i guess the NTR thing was optional, but keeps happening i just used some red serum on lily and then go to her room and she is flirting with guy on facebook and send nudes so i stopped using serums in her for 2 weeks expecting to reduce the slut level after that i started using only blue serums to not raise slut level wait a week go to her room and she is fucking the guy have a dildo and very used lingerie.

What i did wrong?
How can i reduce the slut level?
How can i see the slut level?

So viewing the minor and major events file it looks like all the events even for mc requires slut level, it is worth to play this game without raising the slut level or there will be lost all the scenes?
so its not avoidable?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Yep sorry. No Lily is unavoidable as I know. I was thinking about all the other public stuffs. Lily is nothing compared to them.
I don't think Lily is avoidable, part of it is that she is sort of a slut already. You find out more about it with the Facebook stuff, but if you never look, you'd never know. Avoid the Training and they are basically yours, sending your Mom to work in a sexy outfit, without training, and she tells how all the guys stare and wanted to move on her, but she drew the line at touching.

Just as some people hate NTR, other's love it. So just avoid the stuff you don't like is all I can say.

Reactions: Vibescu and wep

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@muttdoggy
I saw alternate outfits (with heavy make-up and stocking) in the picture folders. Is iy only for the public slut stuffs or you can have it later in the game regardless?
Can I turn on/off the public slut training with the console?

Thanks
Their outfits change according to the public slut score. And yes, it is "toggleable" via console but I havent tried. You should save before doing that, play it and then switch back to see how it changes things..
The switch is in the variable list on the dev console.

Reactions: wep

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Their outfits change according to the public slut score. And yes, it is "toggleable" via console but I havent tried. You should save before doing that, play it and then switch back to see how it changes things..
How do you change them I've been playing the latest release, on 86, my influence over all of them is over 200(havent trained any of them) and aside from the fact that the lab technicians get naked in the lab their outfits are still the same, can you get the mom and sister to wear different stuff inside the house?

Also does the purple serum trigger any especial scenes or is it simply more effective?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
How do you change them I've been playing the latest release, on 86, my influence over all of them is over 200(havent trained any of them) and aside from the fact that the lab technicians get naked in the lab their outfits are still the same, can you get the mom and sister to wear different stuff inside the house?

Also does the purple serum trigger any especial scenes or is it simply more effective?
Purple lowers the slut score. With the side effect of really lowering the resistance score.
You trigger the hub scene for sis/mom at home and then do public slut training. The alternates outfits usually occur on hub scenes, watching the movie (without using serum). But you should do or trigger the training to see those outfits because the "public slut" training removes inhibitions further.

Reactions: Zer0z

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Purple lowers the slut score. With the side effect of really lowering the resistance score.
You trigger the hub scene for sis/mom at home and then do public slut training. The alternates outfits usually occur on hub scenes, watching the movie (without using serum). But you should do or trigger the training to see those outfits because the "public slut" training removes inhibitions further.
Thanks for the info, I really dont like the ntr but I will try the training just to see the outfits.

gargar77321

Feb 2, 2017
Any tips/guides on how to get which ending? I saw an endgame with all the girls as part of your household mentioned, that's one I definitely haven't gotten yet.

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
i start playing for 3 times this game for two or three weeks in game and quit it is very boring see the manikins fucking the air

Reactions: jackkane

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Any idea about the name of the public slut score variable. I haven't found it.

Thanks a a lot!

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Some details on Lab Rats 2

Lab Rats 2 Sneak Peek: The Clothing System
Patrons only
Jul 27 at 5:01am
I promised I'd go into more detail on the clothing system for Lab Rats 2, so here we go! First, a disclaimer: LR 2 is still very early on in development, and almost no time has been put into UI or art at this point. What you're seeing are bare bones UI elements so I can test the underlying code to make sure it all works as intended.
Now, lets talk about that clothing system. Clothing in LR 2 is built up one piece at a time, letting you select things like underwear, pants, shirts, socks, and shoes separately. Each of these pieces of clothing has a set of images corresponding to the three body types and multitude of breast sizes. The clothing is updated in real time, so if you pull a girls pants off to have sex with her, her avatar will reflect that.

The player currently has the ability to define outfits using any of the bits of clothing in the game, then assign that outfit to a girl. That outfit will be put into the girls wardrobe, which is the collection of outfits she can draw her daily clothing from. Going forward, assigning clothing will require a certain amount of obedience from the girl, and she may completely refuse to wear something she considers too revealing.

There are a few useful details included in the clothing system. First, each article of clothing is flagged as "anchoring" the clothing under it or not. Shirts, for example, anchor everything underneath them; you'll have to take them off before you can take anything off underneath. Skirts, on the other hand, let take clothing off from underneath. In a similar way, you can have sex with a girl if none of her clothing is flagged to block access.

The largest benefit of constructing each girls image like this is the pure diversity of outfits that can be created. With the very basic 11 pieces of clothing I have in for testing right now, there are a potential 432 outfits that could be made. When you consider that body type, breast size, hair style and colour, and skin colour can all be modified as well, there's a grand total of 103 680 unique character states that could be represented using this system already.

One of the limitations that comes along with the system is that different camera angles are much more labour intensive to put in place now. Adding a new angle, like viewing the character from behind, on her knees, ect, requires a new image to be taken for every single piece of clothing. I'm currently talking to someone and may be hiring them part time to handle all of the imaging so I can focus on the coding and UI once I begin full time development of LR 2.

I hope you like what I've shown so far, let me know if you have any questions!

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes