JusTAinT

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
ok this is a new website for upload i dont know for sure if its any good but i try so u can tell me if the download speed its ok so i will know if i use anymore
new version lab rats 9.0

Reactions: rainydays

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
ok this is a new website for upload i dont know for sure if its any good but i try so u can tell me if the download speed its ok so i will know if i use anymore
new version lab rats 9.0

its crying about add block:mad:

JusTAinT

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i dont have anyproblem with filesharing becouse i dont use addblock
but anywhay prob next time i will use mediashare its a litte better

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
i dont have anyproblem with filesharing becouse i dont use addblock
but anywhay prob next time i will use mediashare its a litte better
also the captcher is nerving. but thx for sharing
Edit: Mega Link to OP added

Last edited:
M

MantisK

OK, I'm in v0.9 and got mom and sis up to 80+ influence with just sat doses. Somewhere around day 45+ the influence started dropping, even after training, and several options, like mon option list, fell back to an earlier version, but most behaviors continued to develop. Resistance is in the 90's, though.
Technically none of these numbers correlate to the behaviors displayed.
Anyone else seeing this? I still don't know how to insert an image here or I would show a screen shot. On day 64. Have taken both mom and sis to beach at least once and am setting up the party for this weekend, I think.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
OK, I'm in v0.9 and got mom and sis up to 80+ influence with just sat doses. Somewhere around day 45+ the influence started dropping, even after training, and several options, like mon option list, fell back to an earlier version, but most behaviors continued to develop. Resistance is in the 90's, though.
Technically none of these numbers correlate to the behaviors displayed.
Anyone else seeing this? I still don't know how to insert an image here or I would show a screen shot. On day 64. Have taken both mom and sis to beach at least once and am setting up the party for this weekend, I think.
Yes.. the higher the resistance level, the more it reduces the effect of the serum to raise the slut score. And the more you repeat an event, it will reduce the slut score gain. When it's high enough it will stop any slut score gain.
It's supposed to drop by one per day. The alternate is to use purple serums but it will also lower slut score. If you use the blue serum, there should not be a resistance gain if you vary what you do.
The other alternate is to enable console and use console codes.
I just uploaded my mod so it should stop any resistance gain. It also enables dev console. :D

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
CHANGELOGS FOR 0.9?
From Vren's Patreon page:
v0.9.0 is currently available to $5 patrons for testing. It includes:
  • 250 000 words of dialogue and narration. That's a quarter million!
  • 1 New Location: The Beach.
  • 30 Major sex scenes.
  • 40 Minor sex scenes.
  • Over 1100 sex images, now with plenty of girls in swimsuits!
  • A total of 17 endings.
  • A moderate pile of bugs and spelling mistakes.
  • And a few bug fixes for v0.8.1.

Reactions: Zherot

BonrAlternate

Jun 21, 2017
So Vren is moving onto lab rats 2? Do you think he will introduce new characters and abandon the current ones? I personally hope not, since the mother and nora are too good to let go imo

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Yes.. the higher the resistance level, the more it reduces the effect of the serum to raise the slut score. And the more you repeat an event, it will reduce the slut score gain. When it's high enough it will stop any slut score gain.
It's supposed to drop by one per day. The alternate is to use purple serums but it will also lower slut score. If you use the blue serum, there should not be a resistance gain if you vary what you do.
The other alternate is to enable console and use console codes.
I just uploaded my mod so it should stop any resistance gain. It also enables dev console. :D
isn't there numerous event that drop the resistance score to O ? Because last time I played I had no trouble with resistance .

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
So Vren is moving onto lab rats 2? Do you think he will introduce new characters and abandon the current ones? I personally hope not, since the mother and nora are too good to let go imo
Why not? the game will be done by 1.0, and a guy like Vren who actually cares about making games wouldn't want to stick around too long on one game.

He's a smart guy, so I trust he'll be able to create some good characters again.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
From his post, it looks like he'll at least be having some new/random characters.

v0.9.0 is out in the wild for testing over the next week, which means I have some time to work on the prototype for Lab Rats 2. For this week I have two major goals:

1) Finish the character creation and clothing system. This includes generating girls with random body types, hair styles, and colours, and setting various outfits for them.

2) Implement the basics of the gameplay loop. For now, this will be the time system, map movement system, and the start of the job system.

I'll be talking a little more about the design of the game and what the gameplay will be looking like this week. I'll also have some pictures to show off the cool new functionality I've coded in so far.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes