jog

Apr 7, 2017
So he's sticking to the crappy Honey Select models floating in front of stock photos. That's too bad, Lab Rats would be a great game with some decent renders/scenes.

Reactions: Francis Fleshripper

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Version 0.9.1 public build is live:
Android Version:

The update adds a new beach location, along with 5 new major scenes and 5 new minor scenes set there. In total, it adds 30,000 words of dialogue and narration, and 125 new images. If you like girls in swimsuits, this is the update for you.

Here's the changelog going from v0.8.1 to v0.9.1:
- Added beach location, unlocked on day 40 and available for the rest of the game.
- Added ability to invite people to the beach.
- Added major scene for Lily at the beach.
- Added major scene for Mom at the beach.
- Added major scene for Nora at the beach.
- Added major scene for Stephanie at the beach.
- Added major scene for Alexia at the beach.
- Added minor scene for Lily at the beach.
- Added minor scene for Mom at the beach.
- Added minor scene for Nora at the beach.
- Added minor scene for Stephanie at the beach.
- Added minor scene for Alexia at the beach.
- Darkened save page text to make it more legible.
- Stopped the game looping on the last day (this bug just won't die!)
- Fixed a few typos.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's possible I got that variable after the first "slut training". I just listed what I found in the variables on my save.
And yes it's shift+o
woops!
Gonna edit that post

Oct 29, 2016
So he's sticking to the crappy Honey Select models floating in front of stock photos. That's too bad, Lab Rats would be a great game with some decent renders/scenes.
Just attempted to play it for the first time and this was my exact thought ! Few stock photos and cropped HS models on the left-right..

Deleted it after 170 seconds. :)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
You might want to give it more than 170 seconds. Really - not much to go on, unless all you are looking for are graphics and a quick fap...the slow build of corruption and mind control, and all the different scenarios that have been added make this replayable for me. And he is learning so I think his next will be much better.

As to graphics - it's a little late to go changing at this point of development for a game of this dimension. It's really got a lot of stuff in it...
Just attempted to play it for the first time and this was my exact thought ! Few stock photos and cropped HS models on the left-right..

Deleted it after 170 seconds. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: dbp5ca

Reddead

Apr 26, 2017
Hi
How can I train the girls further?
All of them are public sluts. And I have the option to train them but after I select it I have to change my mind and leave.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes