hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Can someone please explain what I do with the cheat codes as listed? Usually, I can just load them into the appropriate folder and they will work. But these seem to be a different sort. So how do I use them? As an example, let's say I want to Raise my money to $1000 what do I do with the file? (For Dummies version, please- assume that I have NO previous programming experience.)

(I use a HP laptop with Windows 10.)

Last edited:

jacobverba

Sep 18, 2019
Can someone please explain what I do with the cheat codes as listed? Usually, I can just load them into the appropriate folder and they will work. But these seem to be a different sort. So how do I use them? As an example, let's say I want to Raise my money to $1000 what do I do with the file? (For Dummies version, please- assume that I have NO previous programming experience.)

(I use a HP laptop with Windows 10.)
First you need to turn on Debug Mode, in the game folder, go to the common folder, and find the file 00console.rpy, open it in a plain text editor like Notepad. Now you need to find the line where it says:

config.console = False

And change it so it says

config.console = True

Be sure you wrote "True" and not. "true". Save it and close the file. Now you can start the game, and press Ctrl and O to open the console in game. Do it while playing, not at the main screen.

Now you can type commands and the game will change immediately. So, write

player_money = 10000

And press ENTER. Now your money is 10,000. Easy as that. Press ESC to close the console and continue playing. Every cheat code listed is simply the name of the property you need to change, using the = sign and the correct amount. Remember not to go too far with it, if you change mom's corruption score to something out of bounds, like 100000, you'll probably break the game.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Thanks for your response.

First you need to turn on Debug Mode....
Sorry, but you lost me right there. "...assume that I have NO previous programming experience..." was no joke. My most RECENT classes in Programming was almost 30 years ago. I know the Basics, but Basics to me are not necessarily considered Basics nowadays.

So, how do I turn on "Debug Mode"?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
So, how do I turn on "Debug Mode"?
1. With the game closed, navigate to the game folder on your hard drive.

2. You'll see a set of folders there. Open up the one labeled 'renpy', then under that the folder labeled 'common'

3. In the 'common' folder locate the file named '00console.rpy' and open it up in a text editor like Notepad

4. Locate the following line:
Code:
Config.console = False
Change it to:

Code:
Config.console = True
Make sure to capitalize the 'T' in 'True'. Save and close the file.

5. Open the game and either load a save or start a new game.

6. In the game, use the keyboard combination 'Shift + O' to open the console. You'll see a Grey overlay and a blinking cursor. Type in the value you want to modify. For instance, if you want to increase the amount of blue serum to 10, type in:

Code:
player_blue_serum = 10
And hit Enter

If you've typed it correctly, you should see a new line with a blinking cursor. If you get an error, you've typed it in incorrectly. Keep going until you get the result you want.

7. Close the console by hitting the Esc button. The game should now reflect the modified values.

Reactions: kromnulent

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
1. With the game closed, navigate to the game folder on your hard drive.

2. You'll see a set of folders there. Open up the one labeled 'renpy', then under that the folder labeled 'common'

3. In the 'common' folder locate the file named '00console.rpy' and open it up in a text editor like Notepad

4. Locate the following line:
Code:
Config.console = False
Change it to:

Code:
Config.console = True
Make sure to capitalize the 'T' in 'True'. Save and close the file.

5. Open the game and either load a save or start a new game.

6. In the game, use the keyboard combination 'Shift + O' to open the console. You'll see a Grey overlay and a blinking cursor. Type in the value you want to modify. For instance, if you want to increase the amount of blue serum to 10, type in:

Code:
player_blue_serum = 10
And hit Enter

If you've typed it correctly, you should see a new line with a blinking cursor. If you get an error, you've typed it in incorrectly. Keep going until you get the result you want.

7. Close the console by hitting the Esc button. The game should now reflect the modified values.
i am rll sry bro, but after i change Falso to True, a error appears when opening the game, saying that that line is incorrect

Edit: Nevermind, i erased all the files, uncompressed them again and now it worked, maybe it has something to do with the mod

Edit 2:

nope nothing to do with the mod, i installed the mod and it worked.

But i still have a question, when i press ctrl, the grey box does appear, but pressing O seems to not do anything for it, also, even typing while pressing ctrl or both does nothing, as expected
can you help me? do u know why i wouldnt be able to open the console?

Edit 3:

Also, i am a big noob at this, i know

But after deleting the files and uncompressing them, all my saves, and preferences, were intact (odd, right?)
So i decided to delete everything, and unzip it on another disk, and it still had my saves and preferences intact, how is it possible? ( there are no ther copies of this game on this pc, or any backups of anything i downloaded it today)
are they being saved on the zip file aswell?

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
i am rll sry bro, but after i change Falso to True, a error appears when opening the game, saying that that line is incorrect

Edit: Nevermind, i erased all the files, uncompressed them again and now it worked, maybe it has something to do with the mod

Edit 2:

But i still have a question, when i press ctrl, the grey box does appear, but pressing O seems to not do anything for it, also, even typing while pressing ctrl or both does nothing, as expected

Edit 3:

But after deleting the files and uncompressing them, all my saves, and preferences, were intact (odd, right?)
So i decided to delete everything, and unzip it on another disk, and it still had my saves and preferences intact, how is it possible? ( there are no ther copies of this game on this pc, or any backups of anything i downloaded it today)
And now, after going through the hard way, you are ready for the wise path:
1) Go HERE
2) Take the *.bat file
3) Place it in the game dirrectory (not in "game" folder, but near it, along with *.exe file)
4) Run it, no need to be afraid.
5) Press 3 and "ENTER"
6) ?????
7) PROFIT.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018

Edit 2:

Edit 3:

To open the console, the key combination is SHIFT + O. You don't need to use the CTRL key.

As far as your saves, they're stored separately on your PC, usually in (assuming you use Windows) C:\users\<your usernane>\Appdata\Roaming\Renpy"\<name of the game>. Deleting the game files will not delete your saves in most instances.

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
And now, after going through the hard way, you are ready for the wise path:
1) Go HERE
2) Take the *.bat file
3) Place it in the game dirrectory (not in "game" folder, but near it, along with *.exe file)
4) Run it, no need to be afraid.
5) Press 3 and "ENTER"
6) ?????
7) PROFIT.

I am pretty sure there is a wise path, but its not about unpacking, cuz i already have access to the 00console.rpy and . rpyc
but thanks for trying to help

To open the console, the key combination is SHIFT + O. You don't need to use the CTRL key.

As far as your saves, they're stored separately on your PC, usually in (assuming you use Windows) C:\users\<your usernane>\Appdata\Roaming\Renpy"\<name of the game>. Deleting the game files will not delete your saves in most instances.

Ohh thank you so much, as a stoner, typos like that happen too often with my brain

Just pay attention to what u do/read, much wiser indeed

Edit1: Thanks, i didnt know some saves were stored that way

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Btw, noob question number too many
How do i close the console now?
Shitf o works not, typing end or close, works either

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Well-made, well-written, well-organised. I wish I could be like you one day, Vren :love::KappaPride:

LiterallyNoIdea

Mar 8, 2020
For those with same problem as me(android), I extracted the file in Es File Explorer and used my regular file to do the change.

Also remember to sign the apk with a apk signer from google.

Last edited:

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Sorry for kinda necro
Anyone here play on android? I cant even put a name in cus enter doesn't confirm di name input dialog(new line), just stuck

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Sorry for kinda necro
Anyone here play on android? I cant even put a name in cus enter doesn't confirm di name input dialog(new line), just stuck
Try downloading an alternate keyboard. Try Gboard or SwiftKey.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes