Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there is a script in the game folder that includes all endings (endings.rpy) so you can check for yourself actually
...just edit with any text editor to read requirements and content

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
play the game... use Events to hand out Serums and corrupt girls.
You can find 2 improved recipes for the starteing Serum.
For Details check scripts.rpy and mayor_scenes.rpy and minor_scenes.rpy in the games folder

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
So I really hate time limit games, so I try to avoid them as much as possible. This story seems interesting though so I'm going to give it a try. My only question is if I'm about to run out of days can I reset the days back to 1 and everything will be fine? Or will it fuck up? I'm not use to using console commands and stuff because I like playing games the way they were suppose to be, so I guess I'm just curious if it's cool.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You can alter the max days in the scrypt.rpy... same as chances for Corruption Events to occur.
But even with minimal fine tuning you should be able to complete the game before the standard timelimit.
If you like a challenge just play without modifications... it's possible but you might need to use spam save/load

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
anyone keep upload the saves which i can just use to enjoy scenes in this game ? or a walkthrough for it pls ? i'm not want to play the game over and over again just to find some hidden clue stuffs, also the f95 wiki is dead so i can't find walkthrough on it. Much appreciate

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Take a look inside the \game\ Folder... srypts.rpy for example or endings.rpy... all informations of whats required and whats available can be read out with any text editor... it's not crypted and can be moded

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes