4.80 star(s) 34 Votes

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
I always get a laugh when people on the internet get bent out of shape about pirating.

Like, yeah, I get that it pisses you off. I get how it's insulting and rude and disheartening. But thinking you can stop it is such a major display of ego it just makes me laugh.

Multi BILLION dollar companies have fought piracy and failed. It's inevitable. You're raging against the tides, and it just makes me laugh.

As Gabe famously said "Piracy is a service problem. If you offer people a good enough service, they will happily pay for it."
I'm pretty sure this one dude and his lizard living out of a small apartment in Japan doesn't have the same resources as Gabe Newell, not sure tho.

Reactions: Eccleston

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
... the hell is going on this thread?
Dev is a racist japanese guy that want all of us to burn in hell because we use this forum.
I lost all my sympathy for him, and just to fuck with him I promise to share the newest version of the game here with you guys when it gets released.
If he hate us so much then I won't care about him at all. Let him deal with it.

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
Dev is a racist japanese guy that want all of us to burn in hell because we use this forum.
I lost all my sympathy for him, and just to fuck with him I promise to share the newest version of the game here with you guys when it gets released.
If he hate us so much then I won't care about him at all. Let him deal with it.
Way to prove him right lol. If you hate him so much then don't play his game.

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Way to prove him right lol. If you hate him so much then don't play his game.
I love the game, I found out about it like 2-3 months ago. Didn't know there was a thread for it here until today. The quality is amazing, the animations are fluid, the girls are hot.
I hate the dev for his attitude towards westerners. Simple as.
Good thing is the updates take months so I won't have to give that guy too much money, only when there's a new update to share it here.

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
I love the game, I found out about it like 2-3 months ago. Didn't know there was a thread for it here until today. The quality is amazing, the animations are fluid, the girls are hot.
I hate the dev for his attitude towards westerners. Simple as.
Good thing is the updates take months so I won't have to give that guy too much money, only when there's a new update to share it here.
If you are going to post the links then post it, don't act like you're Mother Teresa over here because the dev hurt your feelings even though you are just proved him correct.

" I don't like the fact that the dev doesn't like the fact that we're stealing his game, so i'm going to steal his game".

DeasEx

Dec 3, 2017
lets stop spiraling this back to offtopic, this thread was already warned once.
Discuss the game itself or don't say anything at all.

I so far enjoy the little changes on 0.0.6, they freshened the combat just enough to get hour or two more out of this game before waiting for next update.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
lets stop spiraling this back to offtopic, this thread was already warned once.
Discuss the game itself or don't say anything at all.

I so far enjoy the little changes on 0.0.6, they freshened the combat just enough to get hour or two more out of this game before waiting for next update.
I'm done, let that schizo speak to himself. The new merchant looks really cute doesn't she?

yellowstones401

Aug 28, 2021
Dev is a racist japanese guy
Source?
That the guy who was translating without permission on this pirate site was punished?

He promised to publish the translated version himself.
Would a Fucking Racist do that?

If I were him the Westerner Crasher, I wouldn't do that, I'd implement a lot of quizzes that only the Japanese can solve.
Of course, the code will be encrypted to make it harder to remove them.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Source?
That the guy who was translating without permission on this pirate site was punished?

He promised to publish the translated version himself.
Would a Fucking Racist do that?

If I were him the Westerner Crasher, I wouldn't do that, I'd implement a lot of quizzes that only the Japanese can solve.
Of course, the code will be encrypted to make it harder to remove them.
That's been plenty of discussion about the Dev's preferences for how they manage their game, translations, this site and semi-related themes.

The game is linked from here and this thread is enabled for discussion about it. Offsite "politics" is really not about the game so much.

Let's try to stay on-topic, please.

4.80 star(s) 34 Votes